What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i recall being in spain and trying to use the basics of spanish to get by and i failed miserably ... my pronunciation was way out . too english ....

i got told i need to pronounce things spanish ...

example. marlboro reds , which i smoked at the time , i would try and get some from the shop , and failed every time, althougth the shop keeper understood 'lucky strike', which i took and did not enjoy . better than non ,,, and i got told i sound all wrong and sounded too english and to try again and pronounce it , un pacquete 'marl-bu-row' por favor ... then the shop keeper responded correctly ,,,, si senor ..... success

when they give me a number, the cost , i just pass them a note and hope for the best rob

nobody would guess i was a tourist at that point haha

shiva82

fond memories of spain , of being locked into a sports cafe in the daytime, with all the shutters down as if the shop was closed for free drinks and smoking ' the church' the owners had grown... they were great lads, just not the best business men

RobFromTX

i recall being in spain and trying to use the basics of spanish to get by and i failed miserably ... my pronunciation was way out . too english ....

i got told i need to pronounce things spanish ...

example. marlboro reds , which i smoked at the time , i would try and get some from the shop , and failed every time, althougth the shop keeper understood 'lucky strike', which i took and did not enjoy . better than non ,,, and i got told i sound all wrong and sounded too english and to try again and pronounce it , un pacquete 'marl-bu-row' por favor ... then the shop keeper responded correctly ,,,, si senor ..... success

when they give me a number, the cost , i just pass them a note and hope for the best rob

nobody would guess i was a tourist at that point haha
Im married to a mexican lady who barely speaks any spanish at all. They call them texicans :D If you dont use it you lose it you know what i mean

RobFromTX

I made friends with a deaf guy when i was younger. He married a hearing woman and they have 2 kids that are hearing as well. a fascinating world we live in

shiva82

silversoar4

Attachments

• IMG_3008.JPG
    IMG_3008.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 1

shiva82

Have you ran any cannabiogen gear yet shiva? That destroyer sounds like a fantastic sativa
yeah . i have smoked destroyer , i have grown hashfruit, panama , and panama dc , peyote purple

uncle eltimbo got me into cannabiogen seeds and admiring kaikis work . he has good taste

Latest posts

Latest posts