What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Adjusting for inflation, US aid to Israel from 1951 to 2022 totaled $317.9 billion, making it the largest recipient of American foreign aid since World War II.

shiva82

stocks in military industry go up, they use up old stock , 18000 tonnes in one month israel have dropped so far

goingrey

I don't know if it's true but one of these news videos about Gaza said in passing that if US military aid to Israel was used for food instead it would end world hunger.

shiva82

I don't know if it's true but one of these news videos about Gaza said in passing that if US military aid to Israel was used for food instead it would end world hunger.
they want to wipe out the palestinians and take gaza , flatten it and genocide the people . then rebuild it with foreign aid

goingrey

they want to wipe out the palestinians and take gaza , flatten it and genocide the people . then rebuild it with foreign aid
Gaza is tiny. Hard to imagine it being about the land. It's all about geriatric leaders not letting go of their grip on power. And to maintain it they need "enemies", so it can't be about genocide either, unless they have the next "enemy" lined up.

shiva82

Gaza is tiny. Hard to imagine it being about the land. It's all about geriatric leaders not letting go of their grip on power. And to maintain it they need "enemies", so it can't be about genocide either, unless they have the next "enemy" lined up.
they have killed 10000 innocent civillians in one month. and up to 20 k missing . i would consider that genocide. gaza is the last remaining strip they have not claimed . premium area. ready for the ports etc they intend and rail system

shiva82

gaza has no airstrips , helicopters and such . half the population are children and hamas are controlled by israel and mossad

shiva82

25 miles long and 6 miles wide it seems.
over that strip, 18000 tonnes of bombs dropped in one month. more than the vietnam war combined. 10 k at least dead, 20 k missing and it continues. i would say that is genocide. look at the stocks go through the roof for all the big players. people supporting the genocide are profiteering on death

goingrey

over that strip, 18000 tonnes of bombs dropped in one month. more than the vietnam war combined. 10 k at least dead, 20 k missing and it continues. i would say that is genocide. look at the stocks go through the roof for all the big players
It is terrible and it's possible that it would be considered genocide under international law, yes.

But their goal isn't to kill them all. They use a term that physically hurts to repeat but for the sake of discussion, they call it "mowing the lawn". Next level dehumanization.

shiva82

It is terrible and it's possible that it would be considered genocide under international law, yes.

But their goal isn't to kill them all. They use a term that physically hurts to repeat but for the sake of discussion, they call it "mowing the lawn". Next level dehumanization.
how many do they intend to kill or force to flee the region? i would suggest they intend to clear all of them . one way or another. nakba 2.0

shiva82

it is not far off 4.20 here , time to chill and get the music flowing and blank out the worlds events for a period of the day

goingrey

And sure, the hatred goes both ways and there is terrorism and so on.

The whole situation is just ... I don't have the words.

goingrey

it is the ruling elites. all of them are made up of psychopaths and sociopaths . they have no shame or guilt

majority of the population have good intentions
It's true but somehow I have started to feel like it's our fault that we let them. But what can we realistically do about it?

shiva82

It's true but somehow I have started to feel like it's our fault that we let them. But what can we realistically do about it?
we have no choice. we don't get to vote on important matters such as wars. just talking about it helps spread the word of peace not war

Latest posts

Latest posts