What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Was the Roman Catholic Church, they sponsored it together with the colonist countries. In South America they hate Colombus there, but he was just a sailor, it was sponsored by the church and they remain christians (what seems weird to me). Was all about gold and wealth, covered by a christianisation (that was fucked up too)
land grab and stealing all wealth . not christian in any way. the pope is a mafia don. always was . related to maximus of rome

shiva82

popes , they self proclaim to have direct link to god and we don't and now hand in your money... at least dick turpin wore a mask

DaEarl73

not all god lovers are satanic rapist thieves .
Believe in whatever. Actually the church of satan do good things too. As Long as you don’t hurt nobody and don’t go from house to house and tell everyone and want them to believe the same, everything is good hahahaha love is the answer hahahaha

shiva82

Believe in whatever. Actually the church of satan do good things too. As Long as you don’t hurt nobody and don’t go from house to house and tell everyone and want them to believe the same, everything is good hahahaha love is the answer hahahaha
only the house of satan is inversion. so they would say hate is an answer and you don't have to love anyone and all that bacon. howver yes, we have a choice, and it is ok to be a satanist . christians are not instructed by jesus to kill you and will love you as a neighbour all the same

shiva82

preaching the gospels is their duty haha. i understand you though . haha. you make me laugh dude

i spent 30 years cursing religion and being that way . fuck knows why i changed. i can't explain that

DaEarl73

The church of satan looks for me more like a joke to provoke people. They don’t want to kill. Someone told me once about them and what they do. Some cool things too

shiva82

The church of satan looks for me more like a joke to provoke people. They don’t want to kill. Someone told me once about them and what they do. Some cool things too
i would take my bong a big piece of rosin , dmt, and get them all so fucking high and make them repent haha. just kidding. yeah man , we all have a choice of path. its all good

DaEarl73

i would take my bong a big piece of rosin , dmt, and get them all so fucking high and make them repent haha. just kidding. yeah man , we all have a choice of path. its all good
Dmt to open their eyes hahahaha it would show everyone on what path they are hahahaha

shiva82

i wholeheartedly accept all faiths . and i only hope bacon stop the baconry and chill out . and just think of love rather than cash all the time

shiva82

my fathers mother , and my mothers father lived on the same street as each other in large families, maybe 6 houses away and they were not allowed to speak or look at each other. both supposedly christian . my parents broke that mould . all schooled by the state using religion wrongfully to divide and conquer

i now understand it has zero to do with jesus and his teachings. it took me a few decades to understand the set up