What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
John sees the same vision as Ezekiel did in Revelation. You can read between the lines and meditate on it. The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night. You never know when these things will take place, but they will in God's time. Jesus said, "Watch, for you do not know what hour the thief will come upon you!"

shiva82

Sardines :confused:

My german grandfather loved eating them. I'd want to vomit before he even opened the can haha
funny enough. canned sardines i find disgusting. however, when i was at el timbos one time, i think 2009 ? with an ex girl of mine, he would buy fresh that day line caught sardines. they were beautiful fresh, clean and fresh . just tug the bones out in one if cooked correct

that track i posted is dope. i had to play it twice

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great track with a solid message!

Finishing out an acre of leaves in a few. Its Veterans Day, not going to work too hard. Need to visit and smoke one with my veteran friend, Willy. He used to box and recently had surgery to correct it and reduce arthritis with his right arm. He said its been painful and they went back in to surgery to help relieve the pain. He could use some of this medicine.

Sent a letter to Governor yesterday since Ohio a neighboring state voted to approve adult use cannabis. I'm kind of blown away how they keep talking about recreational cannabis, instead of calling it Adult use. Told the governor that cannabis is a life-saving medicine and even though its called recreational, most adults use it as a medicine avoid getting high.

The media is part of a strategic campaign to alter the mindset of people and promote a follower mentality.

My dad was saying he was going to take some newspapers to my brother's office help secretary. Made me think that I should ask him, "Do you think critically about everything you read or see in the media?"

Its a coordinated effort to modify our thought patterns. I like the Holy Bible because it keeps me in line with the Spirit of truth that proceeds from Father God. :smoke:

shiva82

Great track with a solid message!

Finishing out an acre of leaves in a few. Its Veterans Day, not going to work too hard. Need to visit and smoke one with my veteran friend, Willy. He used to box and recently had surgery to correct it and reduce arthritis with his right arm. He said its been painful and they went back in to surgery to help relieve the pain. He could use some of this medicine.

Sent a letter to Governor yesterday since Ohio a neighboring state voted to approve adult use cannabis. I'm kind of blown away how they keep talking about recreational cannabis, instead of calling it Adult use. Told the governor that cannabis is a life-saving medicine and even though its called recreational, most adults use it as a medicine avoid getting high.

The media is part of a strategic campaign to alter the mindset of people and promote a follower mentality.

My dad was saying he was going to take some newspapers to my brother's office help secretary. Made me think that I should ask him, "Do you think critically about everything you read or see in the media?"

Its a coordinated effort to modify our thought patterns. I like the Holy Bible because it keeps me in line with the Spirit of truth that proceeds from Father God. :smoke:
valid points . good work

RobFromTX

funny enough. canned sardines i find disgusting. however, when i was at el timbos one time, i think 2009 ? with an ex girl of mine, he would buy fresh that day line caught sardines. they were beautiful fresh, clean and fresh . just tug the bones out in one if cooked correct

that track i posted is dope. i had to play it twice
it does have a good sound for sure

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they intend to force emigration of all gaza residents . they are actively bombing children each day. 10k killed and tens of thousands missing in 4 weeks of bombing. they are another proxy war , spending ammunition, stealing more land and forcing emigration of the native semites. half the poulation are under 14 years old. the initial hamas attack was engineered by israel. same as 9 11 was engineered . baconwood and the media engineering stories
As far as I have seen Israel is 'The Pawn' of the New World Order. We have been allies with them and so therefore have to back them up in all their terrible actions.

They want a war in the Christian Holy Land to destroy everything and try and trigger The Day of the Lord. They also would like to create instability in those lands to make everyone think that the book of Revelation is being fulfilled to make people lose hope and give in to the NWO plan timeline.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fresh whole trout fish from Missouri fried on the skillet, amazing, sardines may be not quite as amazing.

goingrey

1699716142900.png

shiva82

As far as I have seen Israel is 'The Pawn' of the New World Order. We have been allies with them and so therefore have to back them up in all their terrible actions.

They want a war in the Christian Holy Land to destroy everything and try and trigger The Day of the Lord. They also would like to create instability in those lands to make everyone think that the book of Revelation is being fulfilled to make people lose hope and give in to the NWO plan timeline.
18000 tonnes of bombs israel have dropped in one month on a 25 mile strip of land consistng mainly of children. half the population under 14. gaza does not have an airport helicopters parachutes etc .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm liking the CVaults. Its great to have the flowers not all smashed up by the baggie, and the humidity packs seem to keep them preserved pretty well! Yay, fresh medicine! :smoke:

shiva82

in the usa you have a choice of 4 . all zionists i'm afraid to say . all sold out . democracy never existed . the outcome is the same .

goingrey

Does the US Gov send support money to Isreal? Am I paying for some of that war then? Need to quit paying taxes.
The United States committed over $3.3 billion in foreign assistance to Israel in 2022, the most recent year for which data exists.[1] About $8.8 million of that went toward the country's economy, while 99.7% of the aid went to the Israeli military.

shiva82

Does the US Gov send support money to Isreal? Am I paying for some of that war then? Need to quit paying taxes.
they will try and jail you for that. but you are correct. if everybody refused to pay tax. they could not jail the whole nation

shiva82

The United States committed over $3.3 billion in foreign assistance to Israel in 2022, the most recent year for which data exists.[1] About $8.8 million of that went toward the country's economy, while 99.7% of the aid went to the Israeli military.

don't forget all the gifts they get , from germany u.k , usa. military gifts . they rinse germany

Latest posts

Latest posts