What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

Cloneman

Veteran
I’m about to start a research study cardio procedure at Royal Brompton Hospital. I went for the MRI a couple of weeks ago to see if I was a candidate and I am so they heart hunted me ha ha

goingrey

I’m about to start a research study cardio procedure at Royal Brompton Hospital. I went for the MRI a couple of weeks ago to see if I was a candidate and I am so they heart hunted me ha ha

Is it something like this? :D

1698865546032.png

shiva82

are you having an operation of some kind ?

shiva82

each branch of this bottom shelf haze has around 4 or 5 'knuckles' already battling space, and had to do a few more. get the colas away from the bulb as much as i can . no more head room available . canopy is about right now. i will start fastening some string for supports in a couple of weeks time .

Attachments

• IMG_9503.JPG
    IMG_9503.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9505.JPG
    IMG_9505.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 30

goingrey

each branch of this bottom shelf haze has around 4 or 5 'knuckles' already battling space, and had to do a few more. get the colas away from the bulb as much as i can . no more head room available . canopy is about right now. i will start fastening some string for supports in a couple of weeks time .
Still stretching?

shiva82

i train them to sit just outside around 10 inch distance from the light . once the buds pack on the string is needed for sure. 30 cm -100 cm is the sweet spot range with a 315cdm

Attachments

• IMG_9507.JPG
    IMG_9507.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 24

shiva82

thats why i have the 36 watt led illuminating the bottom half of the haze as she is around 1.2 m from the top of the pot , so that covers all bases