What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

Why Afghanistan isn’t so funny at the moment.. (Hulk hogan just for fun, to act strong hahahaha)

Attachments

• 917C0E4A-7EC7-49AB-A938-1AF2CF22BB8E.png
    917C0E4A-7EC7-49AB-A938-1AF2CF22BB8E.png
    559.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 9EABDDA0-00DF-4A33-9AFF-CE1A2F3D8E6C.jpeg
    9EABDDA0-00DF-4A33-9AFF-CE1A2F3D8E6C.jpeg
    579.9 KB · Views: 28

shiva82

Why Afghanistan isn’t so funny at the moment.. (Hulk hogan just for fun, to act strong hahahaha)
if you can prove it is not haram , maybe they will be lenient towards your crop haha. afghanistan used to be multi faith , but the cia and other agencies and governments implemented national islam, like they did when they planted the ayatollah in iran to replace the other puppet , the shah. for now afghanistan is majority muslim , and it would be haram for the islamic leaders to not crack down on haram lol. they are teh baconators , that go too far for me as a westerner , but in their ideology, which most of them agree with, that is the deal

shiva82

a passage of the sunnah , and certain hadiths may give you a green light to grow. if you can recite the sunnah and qu ran to the taliban when they come to destroy your garden , maybe they give you a pass , and help free the country to grow. they will debate peacefully no problem, if you can recite the qu'ran especially

shiva82

i have old hippy customers, a few , and a couple of them speak fondly of travelling around afghanistan in the 70s before they went to university , smoking hash and posting stash back to blighty . lucky people. they say it was the best place. mountains , hash , beautiful cities , ruins, castles , natural beauty

goingrey

i have old hippy customers, a few , and a couple of them speak fondly of travelling around afghanistan in the 70s before they went to university , smoking hash and posting stash back to blighty . lucky people. they say it was the best place. mountains , hash , beautiful cities , ruins, castles , natural beauty
This French fella was there in 2018 and released a book last year, should buy it actually.

shiva82

is mriko thread still not around? he is french. dressed as an afghan and travelled around afghanistan collecting hash and photos . possibly same person

shiva82

The first chapter examines the disparate histories of hashish in Egypt and France during the centuries leading up to the French invasion of Alexandria in June of 1798. Western and Arabic scholars largely agree that the Sūfīs of Kharasan—a mystical sect of Islam then proselytizing in what is now Iran and Afghanistan—first popularized hashish use in the Middle East around the 12th century.32 The Kharasanian Sūfīs and their leader, Shaykh Haydar, believed the use of ḥashīshah, and specifically maʿjūn—an edible greenish paste made from baked cannabis, or qinnab, leaves ground with sesame and sugar— granted one personal access to spiritual enlightenment.33 Within a century, the Sūfīs spread cannabis and hashish use to Syria and Egypt, where it gained popularity especially among the peasant classes. But not everyone in Egypt approved of Sūfī practices. As early as 1324, Mamluk sultans in Cairo prohibited cannabis cultivation and hashish use, deeming both parasitic to Egyptian society.34 When the Ottomans defeated the Mamluks, conquered Egypt, and established Koranic law, or Sharīʿah, there in 1517,

shiva82

silver lao mini cab pollen chuck project ends. early intersex of the male during flowering. late intersex from age , stress , can be forgiven , but this is full on early intersex . lao males clones in the fridge go in the bin as do the plants . no problem man . that is the end of my seed making for the season. cheers

Attachments

• IMG_9466.JPG
    IMG_9466.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9467.JPG
    IMG_9467.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

not worth it for me as a northern european grower . that is why i like using old indoor domesticated but sexually stable stock for my indoor projects