What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

some day get woken up early by apnea, today i wake up at 4am with a cat sleeping on my face blocking my breathing . excuse to early wake and bake before getting another hour of kip in

goingrey

What's everyone smoking today?

For me it's this.

m2.jpg

m.jpg

Cloneman

Veteran
great name
I grew Motarebel's Dirty Harry, here's some pics from 2010

1698771149546.png
1698771106111.png

1698771186577.png

Details: Dirty Harry

(Grapefruit bx1/Herijuana)

Dirty Harry was named for the earthy flavors that the female grapefruit bx1 is known for its earthy flavors rather then the rough character portrayed by clint eastwood.

The grapefruit mother was originally crossed with a blueberry male and then backcrossed to the grapefruit clone. The bx shows some variation from sweet grapefruit to an earthy-berry from the Blueberry male. The bx is been line bred for 2 generations and is fairly stable.

The herijuana male adds more density and a stronger stone to the buds. The combination created a easy growing plant that "ll please as well as the seasoned pro alike. Dirty Harry's strong stone kills unwanted body pane and drains stress.The sweet tasting buds will have you back coming for more.

Product Information
Type: 80% indica 20% sativa
Flowering time: 8-9 weeks
Yield: Up to 500 grams/m2(indoor)
Flavour: fruity/grape earthy taste
Effect: extremely heavy stoned
Flowers: compact and white with crystals

And that was pretty spot on...

I crossed it to Dynamite and gave the seeds away..
They had an explosive relationship and i called the outcome Magnum Force

goingrey

View attachment 18912729 View attachment 18912728
View attachment 18912730

Dirty Harry was named for the earthy flavors that the female grapefruit bx1 is known for its earthy flavors rather then the rough character portrayed by clint eastwood.

The grapefruit mother was originally crossed with a blueberry male and then backcrossed to the grapefruit clone. The bx shows some variation from sweet grapefruit to an earthy-berry from the Blueberry male. The bx is been line bred for 2 generations and is fairly stable.

The herijuana male adds more density and a stronger stone to the buds. The combination created a easy growing plant that "ll please as well as the seasoned pro alike. Dirty Harry's strong stone kills unwanted body pane and drains stress.The sweet tasting buds will have you back coming for more.

Product Information

I grew pure Herijuana a couple of times (from Sannie not Motarebel though).

People really got a kick out of the name. Their eyes would light up when you told them the strain.

Can't really remember what the weed was like to be honest.

shiva82

View attachment 18912729 View attachment 18912728
View attachment 18912730

Product Information

looks and sounds a goodun

goingrey

These jerkoff talk show hosts trying to make fun of Trump make me like Trump more.

But it is probably some kind of reverse psychology election campaign propaganda engineered to do exactly that.

shiva82

These jerkoff talk show hosts trying to make fun of Trump make me like Trump more.

But it is probably some kind of reverse psychology election campaign propaganda engineered to do exactly that.
yeah man . out of all the puppets or talking heads allowed to take centre stage . trump is most down to earth , and appears more likeable. however they are all controlled by the same mafia. sad but true. politicians are just tools , puppets , and all serve a different purpose for that same mafia, a tool for each occasion. most news is staged , or planned

goingrey

yeah man . out of all the puppets or talking heads allowed to take centre stage . trump is most down to earth , and appears more likeable. however they are all controlled by the same mafia. sad but true. politicians are just tools , puppets , and all serve a different purpose for that same mafia, a tool for each occasion. most news is staged , or planned
Oh I think there is a lot he could and should be criticized for. But often instead of that it's all just nonsense about him in the media.

shiva82

Oh I think there is a lot he could and should be criticized for. But often instead of that it's all just nonsense about him in the media.
no politicians are beyond criticism, they are all scumbags. the things people moan that trump is guilty of , usually the same people that complain, the people they support are guilty of the same, or even worse. they are all puppets to distract the masses with staged planned dramas. complete theatre.

they are busy turning the whole wold into a third world technocratic one world global dictatorship and stealing all wealth, prospects , freedoms , commiting democide, genocide, experimenting and so on

people still chatting about trump haha

shiva82

all they need is the majority to be brainwashed , and run this consensus based society using staged and planned propaganda with stages and direction , and the remaining non brainwashed get crushed anyway . evil fuckers

shiva82

what happened to that midget coke head dosser dressed up in military uniforms begging for money everyday on national tv . all staged to steal wealth and plunder. and also eugenics and democide

Latest posts

Latest posts