What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

"Semi auto" landraces?

Rocket Soul

Over at the ACE subforum in the Lebanese thread @repuk had a Lebanese P3 in a big pot keep flowering outdoors despite the hours getting longer. Nobody would have expected it, not even @dubi. Dont know if its the exception to the rule though.
Its happened to a friend of mine; he put the plants outdoors in the spring for free vegg (he figured) but it was a bit to early and they jumped into flower, and just flowered out during the late spring/summer. It was awesome weed in the end, the most stoney i ever tried. I imagine finishing during summer made it finish in the highest uv index (aswell as in elevation) may have had something to do with it.

Rajas

Premium user
Its happened to a friend of mine; he put the plants outdoors in the spring for free vegg (he figured) but it was a bit to early and they jumped into flower, and just flowered out during the late spring/summer. It was awesome weed in the end, the most stoney i ever tried. I imagine finishing during summer made it finish in the highest uv index (aswell as in elevation) may have had something to do with it.
My Beldia had a very bright light source (24h) because of a circus that was performing here. It was 3 weeks of reveg light at the onset of flowering (first pistils). It reveged or stopped flowering for that time, grew a bit larger and then finished just on shedule at the very first days of september. It wasnt delayed by the reveg light they had for 3 weeks. Also light pollution was not a thing. So there is something unique about it sensing the time of the year.
But also the feature of flowering by being rootbound or reaching 1m tall....

Latest posts

Latest posts