What's new

Aphrodite ( Lao Gold X OTH )

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Good evening friends, how are you?

I would like to introduce you to Aphrodite! It is a hybrid of Lao Gold x OTH.

A great search was done among many lao gold plants and a great diversity of genotypes was found...

Some plants were small, others very tall, some were short flowering and others long flowering...Some without resin, some hermaphrodites, some green and others purple....

The 2 best females were selected, the most vigorous, tallest, longest flowering, most resinous and with an effect similar to a trip of psylocybes.:skiiing:

And they got together in an orgy with the best OTH males from a great selection!

No lao gold males were found that were special or that simply met certain minimums...some did not shed pollen, others hermaphrodites, others with little vigor...

Then OTH was used :hotbounce

Flowering time is 16 weeks. Metallic smells, incense, jasmine, pine... Unique smell and different from anything known.

This is a variety that I recommend everyone have. If I could only have one I think it would be this one... Beautiful Aphrodite:dancer:

Attachments

• 3972887241.jpg
    3972887241.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 235
  • 3972902101.jpg
    3972902101.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 3972913783.jpg
    3972913783.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 3972881702.jpg
    3972881702.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 269
  • 3972881709.jpg
    3972881709.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 3972912078.jpg
    3972912078.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 252

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

A great search was done among many lao gold plants and a great diversity of genotypes was found...

Some plants were small, others very tall, some were short flowering and others long flowering...Some without resin, some hermaphrodites, some green and others purple....

The 2 best females were selected, the most vigorous, tallest, longest flowering, most resinous and with an effect similar to a trip of psylocybes.:skiiing:

And they got together in an orgy with the best OTH males from a great selection!

No lao gold males were found that were special or that simply met certain minimums...some did not shed pollen, others hermaphrodites, others with little vigor...

Flowering time is 16 weeks. Metallic smells, incense, jasmine, pine... Unique smell and different from anything known.

This is a variety that I recommend everyone have. If I could only have one I think it would be this one... Beautiful Aphrodite:dancer:
Thanks, friend for the heads up. Pretty flowers a lot of fox tails. Looks potent too.

Maria Sanchez

These Aphrodites look like an amazing cross!

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hi, I got a couple questions.

How well does it do indoor?

Is growing half the flower indoor and then finishing outside an option?

Thank you for sharing and sorry for the conflict... Always sucks when people don't get along anymore.
Hello!

Indoors, it can be grown like any other variety. Just ensure good ventilation, lighting, proper training or pruning, and, above all, don’t overdo the fertilizers. It doesn’t need much; if you overdo it, the leaves will quickly start clawing.

You can start it indoors and finish it outdoors if conditions are good. Just make sure the outdoor light hours are not longer than the indoor ones, or it will start to revegetate. Also, if the weather is poor outside, it will take longer to finish.

Lebanizer

Hi, I got a couple questions.

How well does it do indoor?

Is growing half the flower indoor and then finishing outside an option?

Thank you for sharing and sorry for the conflict... Always sucks when people don't get along anymore.
I'm puzzled as I would do the reverse, starting plants outdoors and finish it indoors due to the climate becoming too cold and damp as consequence of too high a lattitude. May I ask what would be the scenario for your case (indoor first then outdoor) ?

Thanks.

Hello!

Indoors, it can be grown like any other variety. Just ensure good ventilation, lighting, proper training or pruning, and, above all, don’t overdo the fertilizers. It doesn’t need much; if you overdo it, the leaves will quickly start clawing.

You can start it indoors and finish it outdoors if conditions are good. Just make sure the outdoor light hours are not longer than the indoor ones, or it will start to revegetate. Also, if the weather is poor outside, it will take longer to finish.

Thank you!

The light hours will definitely something to think about, I have absolutely no clue how many hours of light we have here and at which point of darkness the actual darkness hours are counted outdoor.

I might try to start flower indoor with 13 hours of light when the time comes and put her outside from there.

Really looking forward to have that one on the balcony next year!

I'm puzzled as I would do the reverse, starting plants outdoors and finish it indoors due to the climate becoming too cold and damp as consequence of too high a lattitude. May I ask what would be the scenario for your case (indoor first then outdoor) ?

Thanks.

My plan would be to vegetate and start flower indoor and once the weather allows it, put her outside to finish on the balcony.

I don't want to take any plants from outside back inside, pests are a pain here and everywhere.
Gnats and all kinds of other annoying buggers.

I want to use as much of the outdoor season as possible so will prepare plants for outdoor half the year to have as many cycles as possible.

The rest of the year micro indoor autoflower grows to fill the gaps in between 👍🏻