What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

Tynehead Tom

My guess would be that Classic got them fairly early on. From what I gather , he was very connected with a lot of other breeders and seems to have a truly wide spread of genetics with Canadian roots. Along with those seeds I also got seeds from Cannacopia which would have been from around the mid 2000's as well.
Quite a few of the seeds texasjack has shared with me and others from Classics vault go back before the 2000's as well. Genus Seeds is the official flag bearer of Classics strains and has done some excellent work preserving those lines for the masses to enjoy. That work continues as I type this.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Great to hear that Classic’s work continues! I know texasjack was very generous with sharing. I plan to soon try to pop some Grand Funk x (G13 x NL1) that he shared. And probably within the next year some of the Afgooey crosses. Bumping up on the short list some of those works from Classic after chucking some pollen from Classic’s Critical Romulan onto an S1 of LA Affie. Recently popped five and ended up with three girls. Very impressed with all three, but one in particular, a CCR leaner is an ass kicker. Gifted some to a neighbor who reported back that he smoked with his sister, who is a heavy daily smoker, and she tapped out after four or five hits. Unheard of he said. Working through jars of other plants that came down before them, I hadn’t really smoked on those three. So I twisted one up and got blown away. Old school is where it’s at. (Apologies for being off-topic)

I bet you find some exceptional plants in Reef’s old work. I know I did circa ’05.

Tynehead Tom

I'm smoking on some of Classics NYCD x OGK S1 that were made from his keeper cuts...... old school funk all day long. It's got a smell that is as pungent as the old Skunk but more to the tire fire side of things. Amazing smoke and I only popped one seed to find it. I have a big selection of Genus, Classic and more old reeferman stuff. So many seeds, so little time !! LOL