What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buddy break this palway down for me. Is that a strain? Ive read you mentioning small pauls and paulruses but whats a palway?
Are you familiar with the famous brand slogan "often imitated never duplicated?"

I'm palways imitated and never duplicated lol

Screenshot_20240802_081102_Samsung Internet.jpg

RobFromTX

I still dont get it. Looked up the slogan as well as "palway" and nothing came up. I guess im just getting too old to understand the current slang trends. What a cold world :cautious:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
new slang

New slang or just new bullshit and that seems to be what this thread was either about from the onset or what it has devolved into. Personally I love this:

"Overwhelming wafts of Amber Resin and Bergamot dominate this profile with intense Brugmansia floral accents"

If any of you know what bergamot or brugmansia are or what they smell like without resorting to Google, I applaud you. To me, its just a truckload of bullshit.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New slang or just new bullshit and that seems to be what this thread was either about from the onset or what it has devolved into. Personally I love this:

"Overwhelming wafts of Amber Resin and Bergamot dominate this profile with intense Brugmansia floral accents"

If any of you know what bergamot or brugmansia are or what they smell like without resorting to Google, I applaud you. To me, its just a truckload of bullshit.
Bust open a pack of earl Grey tea. Organic, craft, small batch preferred lol

RobFromTX

Are small paul paulrus and palway separate members or are they the same?

The investigation continues:unsure:

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
So its a strain that smells like grey tea?

Yeah, a tea analogy might not be the best. To me, tea is weak and insipid and I can’t quite figure out why people really seem to like it or - and a real mystery to me – why they would want to put milk or sugar in it to make it even more insipid. And I have had gallons of tea over the years so I have tried to like it. One night in deep dark China, I used it as a chaser while I had a maotai drinking contest with a ‘new’ relative-by-marriage. Of course, this has nothing to do with ganja but the tea did save me from distress that night because the two of us polished off a whole bottle. Foul tasting shit. And expensive.

RobFromTX

Yeah, a tea analogy might not be the best. To me, tea is weak and insipid and I can’t quite figure out why people really seem to like it or - and a real mystery to me – why they would want to put milk or sugar in it to make it even more insipid. And I have had gallons of tea over the years so I have tried to like it. One night in deep dark China, I used it as a chaser while I had a maotai drinking contest with a ‘new’ relative-by-marriage. Of course, this has nothing to do with ganja but the tea did save me from distress that night because the two of us polished off a whole bottle. Foul tasting shit. And expensive.
I cant stand the smell let alone the taste of any teas. I certainly wouldnt want my weed to smell like it

Nannymouse

Anyone here remember 'Butch Wax'? That and Earl Grey both have bergamot added, at least the Earl Grey. My brother had a haircut that required the butch wax. It's sort of a bitter orangish citrusy aroma.

I bet that i know where this is going...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My wife is a bit of a tea hoarder.

She has this loud af earl Grey that will pass thru 4 ziplocs easy lol

Screenshot_20240803_174322_Samsung Internet.jpg