What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There plenty of room for other people in this game , I been in it for over 20 years.

I seen guys like you talk $1 a seed start up seed co's because thinking they can sell to normal people at $1 a seed and make any money , and ZERO survive.

Only way to make money like that is bulk , 100,000 seeds at 50 cent is what you will get if yours incredible and that can work for surw, otherwise 20-30 cent is the going rate

Regular or Feminized , same price for bulk

Golden Tree

Veteran
From selling your seeds ? , yeah I bet you do 😆 🤣 😂

And begging for sales 😆 🤣, I don't think so , I'm 1 of the only seedbanks who supply's all seeds myself, no distributor so yes I need to stay active for sure.

Where your seed sales we can look at ? , with all your wisdom ?
Man I do very well for a 1 man band , who else does what I do , breeding, every single seed with my own 2 hands , and marketed to the world with my own 2 hands.

Connoisseur genetics is known by everyone, I've been followed by the biggest seed companies in the game , all with my own 2 hands , and no cheque book or lapdances needed to give like 99% in this game
I was waiting for the ol OJD rant!

😂❤️

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was waiting for the ol OJD rant!

😂❤️
I see you maha friend, explains it 😆 🤣, does he offer seeds for $1 , no 😆 🤣, because no company does apart from some hobby, and hobby you should be giving them for free like I did for years

Last edited:

Dime

You can either tap the mainstream market or sell to the niche market if your product can justify it,just like buying a ford vs buying a lexus. Making it legal made it almost worthless,same with product.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can either tap the mainstream market or sell to the niche market if your product can justify it,just like buying a ford vs buying a lexus. Making it legal made it almost worthless,same with product.
I do both

Normal packs to customers and 10k seeds and up wholesale.

Anyway this reeferman thread , head to @Golden Tree for any $1 seed purchases

MrKushman247

For sure the seeds from that drop are untested...I Grew out 3 packs of pink 2.0 from that failed drop. Worst seeds I ever bought. Zero gas , zero pink kush phenos... all of it was fruity hay In the end...conplete with herms , auto flowering and weak tiny king phenos ... was a complete waste of time..

plus all the problems for delivery..the 1st send never got sent period. I had to bitch for 3 weeks straight to get them to send it out. Literally had 3 people add themselves to my email inquiries. His daughter who is really clueless and rude, Charles himself and Dan who they blamed everything on. I sent my money to Dan he got it immediately thru etransfer.
It was quite an ordeal dealing with these self entitled jack asses. Once they get your money they act like they are doing you a favor sending out the damm seeds you paid for.... never again I tell ya.

Looking at the prices on that site you would be insane to pay those prices.

I'd never order another seed from Charles ever again. Was trying to support the guy. ftom delivery to growing them out, it was a super headache. Big mistake

End of the day, don't trust seed guys that come out of the blue trying to drop seeds then disappear for another few years til the heat dies down. especially with his bad reputation which I'd have to say is completely earned. Keep your money and go somewhere else where they appreciate you 💯

Dime

I support anyone trying to make a living,seed prices are what the customer will pay..If you can make a larger profit margin that's great,you will spend it and contribute to the economy,it's a free market. My take is most offerings out there are just reshuffled and renamed strains that lead back to what was available and ends up diluted. Ornamentals with catchy names seems to be what the market likes.. Most people are loyal to their wallets. Even if it sucks if they get it cheap enough or better yet near free,they consider it a good trade off. I don't judge until I have purchased a product . I've smoked mainstream weed and it's almost always the same,no staying power and nothing distiguishes it. Preservation is imperative.If you go to overgrow people are frothing to give seeds away just for the thankyou or posting a pic,that's just how it is.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I support anyone trying to make a living,seed prices are what the customer will pay..If you can make a larger profit margin that's great,you will spend it and contribute to the economy,it's a free market. My take is most offerings out there are just reshuffled and renamed strains that lead back to what was available and ends up diluted. Ornamentals with catchy names seems to be what the market likes.. Most people are loyal to their wallets. Even if it sucks if they get it cheap enough or better yet near free,they consider it a good trade off. I don't judge until I have purchased a product . I've smoked mainstream weed and it's almost always the same,no staying power and nothing distiguishes it. Preservation is imperative.If you go to overgrow people are frothing to give seeds away just for the thankyou or posting a pic,that's just how it is.
Most of the large companies in Europe/USA all buy of the same mass producers that's why alot Is the same these days.

Again about getting free seeds from members etc , yes that's great and how we all started, giving out free seeds for years, but after years then it becomes a business instead of your spare tent and you have to charge money , thats how any business starts and has to evolve to.

Tynehead Tom

I don't get the hard on some guys here are having for OJD..... he's good people and always availlable and approachable by growers.
Everything I have grown so far from the connoisseur label has been excellent , some of it down right killer.
I get people having things to say about high priced seeds but 100 bucks a pack is not "high priced" by any stretch of the imagination.
I see many have taken to instagram and other platforms to sell for much cheaper and if that business model is truly working for you, that is great but it certainly is not the norm.
I do see lots of newer breeders at seed banks starting to price things in line with Bodhi (45 a pack down from 70) but a lot of the time thier stuff sits there while other known breeders are still doing very well selling at 100+ a pack. Bodhi's stuff sells due to reputation and the low price but even if his stuff was still 70 a pack my guess is sales would not suffer.
So it seems a pointless effort to be slagging a guy because he won't sell seeds for 20 bucks a pack.

Latest posts

Latest posts