What's new

Rookie Aero Flo Grow Together

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must be stirren em a lot! You will get a little foam. You almost have the post count ;)

Okay.... I have added the following to 30 gal Rez...

DM gold bloom A: 80mL
DM gold bloom B: 80mL
Silica: 37.5mL
Zone: 37.5mL

-pH 6.7 adjusted to 5.6
-ppm 443
-temp 73.4'

I will be monitoring them tn... I didn't measure the amount of pH down I used... Also, will it matter that I am using the more powerful advanced nutrients pH down?

Also, when am I going to need to start using the GH floralicious bloom? I didn't buy that today but, as I stated in an earlier post, I have a flood table cutting down this week and will get anything I don't have... (most likely including a RO machine!!!!!)

P.S. any suggestions about which RO system to get and where to purchase it cheapest?

I apologize again for multiple posts but I'd like to hit the lucky 5-0 ASAP!!!

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-DF

It's GH Kool Bloom(powder) as well. You will need it starting in week 2 of bloom. Your numbers sound good. So have you fipped yet or are you still in veg? Also - I take it you are using tap water - what is the ppm and pH of your starting water. As long as you know the exact effect ratio of the pH down, it shouldn't matter.

-AK

@AK

I haven't flipped to flower yet.. I need to know if I should wait a certain amount of time after taking clones from them??

I will be cutting clones tomorrow...

My tap water is 125ppm & 6.73pH

However, my tap water usually reads closer to 7.0.... Any reason it would fluctuate other than my meter being off calibration?

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-OG
Congrats on the flip. I'm excited!

-DF
Its about clone health and size. If they are healthy and at least 8" high after final veg pruning - they are ready. If you wait too long and start with 2 foot clones, they will want to be 8 foot tall. Take a look at the size of the plants I started with. Should give you an idea.

125 ppm is high number that will throw off your nutes - you need RO water asap. 30% of the ionically active stuff in your res is unknown. A cheap spectrapure 3 stage will be plenty big enough for this.

Yippee on the 50!

-AK

Lol!! I have had plants too tall before... VERY ANNOYING!!!

My babies are almost split perfectly!! Half are about 13-15" tall and the other half is about 7-9" tall.. Now, i run 2-3 600w over my system... They are all healthy.. Cant i just adjust my lights accordingly and keep them all?

Also, If its all good to flip them after I cut clones I will cut tomorrow and flip tomorrow... Do u recommend keeping the lights out for the first night longer than 12 hours?? Some people do 24-48 hours... I usually try for 24-36 hours of complete darkness then have the HPS turn on and turn them into MONSTERS!!!

I will be investing in an RO machine within a couple weeks...

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-DF

Flip em. 12/12 right away for me. Extra dark time is only used if the plants have to recover from the higher intensity of light in the bloom room in my case. This is very rare with healthy clones. For you this should not be a problem.

We may need to bump your numbers until you get RO happening. Its hard to get close to the burn limit with high pecentage of unknown ppm. You will need to watch them closely.

-AK

Okay... got your nutez running and all looks well.... I posted new pics in the album titled 9.18 day of flip to 12/12.... Please advise me as to how the roots and plant appear:)

How do i subscribe to be alerted by email when someone posts to this thread?

Also, how do i post pics right on here instead of making yall go to the album?

@AK

I will be cutting the clones tn and turning off the lights...

P.S. check out the pics of what im about to cut ;-)

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Note for you organic guys.

Peru has stopped exporting their guanos. If you use Peruvian Seabird Guano - stock up until a replacement can be found.

For those that don't know, PSG is the very best shit to use in veg growth teas. There's at least a couple dozen shops around me. On about the tenth shop, I found one that not only still had some - it was on sale!

I bought all he had out front, and had him drag out what they had in back.

I ended up buying enough to keep my mom room running for several years.

It's not like the sealed up shit will turn into shit!

I'm sure a suitable replacement will show up in a while. But in the mean time - go buy this stuff while you can.

-DF

Use the insert Images button in the posting box. You can put up to 5 in one post. Lets see what ya got goin!

Best of Luck to all!

-AK

Guano

Guano

Yeah, I ran into the same thing online and in my hydro shop.

The hydro shop I use did not have bags of psg but had the large 4 pack of house of guano mixed boxes. My friendly owner gladly opened the 4 pack and sold me just the PSG so i am the proud owner of 11 lbs of peruvian seabird guano.

Got my tea brewing with the bacterias. I think my other strains will benefit from it. Thanks AK :thank you:

Okay... I had made my cuts and flipped them to 12/12....

I have a couple questions..

1. Should I try to add any DM bloom A&B to my clone rez as u did? Keep in mind I don't have RO and no K+ potash
2. What's the easiest way to keep a mother?
3. I think I saw a couple fugus gnats... What should I do to prevent them from reproducing?!?