What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itisme

Veteran
ANYONE who has seen the debates has seen a lack of fervor from Dr Paul against Romney.

Paul goes after the others two fold, and Romney is seemingly the easiest target.

I dont think Paul is angling for a VP spot, he better run 3rd party, but these are interesting distinctions

I'll give you credit, GOOD QUESTION.....

If Ron Paul had it his way it would be a 2 man race long ago, that is what he was aiming for early on.

When the Smedia/Establsihment/Bankers/Politicial liars/War Mongers got togther to mariginalize him by only a few ultra rich helping hands keeping Gingrich and Sannyboy in longer than they should be. If Sheldon Adelson wasn't backing Newt it would be anybody but Ron....The same goes for Sannyboys biggest donor..Fritz Frieze or whatever he is....

WHY an enquiring man would ask? WAR!!! The most incredible way man knows to destroy in mass, reap benfits for the connected, and bankupt a country so the Government reaps more and more power and us less and less Freedom.

For you SpasticGramps: "WAR IS RACKET"

WAR IS A RACKET! Ron Paul Perpetual War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ITXSi4zLyk
Ron Quotes Smedley Butler :D

Smedley Butler's Testimoney At The McCormick-Dickstein Hearing And Media Blackout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1cq6KrkHHA&feature=related

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Discobiscuit:

I think that statment along with all your other (minus a lil bit) content was slander to us or Ron Paul..

It's plain to see in my statement above that Ron and Mitt might have a pac coordination problem - or not. So picking one and saying that's my objective has to involve your crystal ball. Trouble is, you don't have one.

Slander? Don't make me laugh. Tell Ron to sue me. And to infer I'd waste my time attempting to slander whatever "us" represents, get something in your life that fills whatever void exists.

JJScorpio has been checking in and knows what is going on.

How'd he like all your Illuminati stuff?

It's plain to see that your statement above, is your objective.

It's plain to see your sight isn't very plain. You can't have an objective in an either or scenario, other than waiting to see what happens.

If the mods do anything I imagine a bigger adjustment in your attitude is need more than most of us in here.

Hold breath until mods consult you on attitude adjustment.

I'll mark that one on my remember to forget list.

The goes double for people like ShroomDr who is rude to me but has added content and asked legit questions. I'll not mention how he forgets my replies, and some have to be good....Just some at least.

Take it up with ShroomDr.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
lets see...
you see it.
the media sees it
the other candidates see it
mit and ron "acknowledge" it
shroom sees it
but the pacs? not so much...
naaa no coinkidink. just observation.

Yeah, if pacs got their messages from anyone other than the people they're not supposed to, they're all good. But we don't know that yet.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I could ask the same of you and since your making the accusations the burden of proof is on you,

You do realize you're having to invent your argument? Either/or scenarios aren't accusations. Anything less would be incurious.

What I'm going to do is continue to treat current events as such. If you didn't catch the news, I'll be happy to correlate.

And you've ignored every other bit of evidence I posted to contradict your nonsense why would you listen now
I won't give you a giant clippy that reads like an opinion I hope influences yours. I'll be direct and to the point. I denote facts where they lie and if I make an opinion I won't pretend it's a fact.

Don't be so tribal. Ron Paul neither shivers me timbers nor puts me to sleep. The guy might be president. What you cal accusations I call scrutiny, curiosity and or interest.

It's interesting that a few members here only look at the Shirley Temple side of anything to do with Ron Paul.

Question. If Ron Paul wasn't in the race, would everybody's respective candidate have a shiny side and a "don't go there" side? The incuriousity is deafening.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
It's plain to see in my statement above that Ron and Mitt might have a pac coordination problem - or not. So picking one and saying that's my objective has to involve your crystal ball. Trouble is, you don't have one.

Slander? Don't make me laugh. Tell Ron to sue me. And to infer I'd waste my time attempting to slander whatever "us" represents, get something in your life that fills whatever void exists.

How'd he like all your Illuminati stuff?

It's plain to see your sight isn't very plain. You can't have an objective in an either or scenario, other than waiting to see what happens.

Hold breath until mods consult you on attitude adjustment.

I'll mark that one on my remember to forget list.

Take it up with ShroomDr.

Did you find this post helpful?

Mmmmm, no.

itisme

Veteran
Lots of interesting points.

Why doesnt Paul go after Romney?

Can you say...CONSPIRACY THEORY.

You're under the illusion Ron has no chance.....You got MK ULTRA'd by MSM.

Read this thread and google Ron Paul Voter fraud....In every state so far.

That link on GENARAL SMEDLEY is worth a listen.....Damn good stuff.

Smedley Butler's Testimoney At The McCormick-Dickstein Hearing And Media Blackout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1cq6KrkHHA&feature=related

Trying hard to get it closed aint ya DB?
Luckily everyone can see ya were wrong.
<3 u little buddy.
Valiant effort.
Right...We need to ALL IGNORE HIM.

Last edited:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
So ron paul spent twelve terms in congress, and ran twice before for president so that he could attack the candidates against mitt romney?

Tin-Foil-Hat.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
isle orientation determines presumption of guilt?

Try spreading around your special brand of love. You're wearing a slick spot on my leg.

Here's an exercise in logic and the written word. If aisle orientation had anything to do with anything, I wouldn't have referenced an either/or scenario.

If any of your future inquiries go unanswered, there's a good chance the info is already posted.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Well, let's see.... Ron and Mitt don't react toward each other the way they do the other candidates. Mittpac and Ronco are responding accordingly. Media reports that Mitt and Ron acknowledge their current arrangement. It's coinkydink their pacs guessed right - or it isn't.
kinda like a birther saying

well he doesn't have a birth cert. hawaii has no record. his father is from mars...
so he is not a citizen- or is he?

just because you put or on it don't make it unbiased...

whodare

Veteran
I won't give you a giant clippy that reads like an opinion I hope influences yours. I'll be direct and to the point. I denote facts

let me do you the same favor.

Fact: you believe in federal welfare programs

Fact: those programs are funded through government enforced taxes

Fact: grovernment enforce taxes by violence

Fact: forcing someone by violence to fund something they disagree with is robbery

Fact: you endorse violent robbery.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
So ron paul spent twelve terms in congress, and ran twice before for president so that he could attack the candidates against mitt romney?

You know, you're right. Looks like homespun conspiracy theory. Would have to be if it involves Mitt and Ron, being more than one person and all. :yoinks:

Only one problem. I can only imply one scenario. If either/or pretty much covers the gambit, either/or will pretty much end up as reality.

To be so scrutinous of the vetting process in general, some of you guys are curiously incurious about your candidate

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
let me do you the same favor.

Fact: you believe in federal welfare programs
Are you being over simplistic on purpose or are you putting words in my mouth? I happen to disagree with $4 billion a year going to oil companies. I happen to despise corporate tax breaks for off-shoring manufacturing. I hate the cap gains rate that allows rich folks to pad that 275x1 income growth rate gap. And many more.

Fact: those programs are funded through government enforced taxes

Fact: grovernment enforce taxes by violence

Fact: forcing someone by violence to fund something they disagree with is robbery

Fact: you endorse violent robbery.
Are you a sovereign? :yoinks:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Sovereigns are those who feel that the government has no right to tax, (among other things.) You basically infer this in the post, after extrapolating to violence. I consider it a relevant question that has a simple yes or no answer. Your response is weird, nothing new.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
You're under the illusion Ron has no chance.....You got MK ULTRA'd by MSM. [/URL]
REally? I thought i was the only one laying out how he could get elected... and you were stuck in a delusion thinking all the worthess crap you post is gaining RP votes...

MK Ultraed??? youre doing NWO's work for them.

They want lower taxes, you want lower taxes.

You think all these other candidates are opening the front door to NWO, and youre so blinded by this thought, you dont realize Dr Paul is opening the back door for them.

Im not trying to be rude, im trying to talk to you in the terms you claim to understand. Sorry if its coming off wrong, but you cant convince me that the NWO you claim to detest is not looking foward to RP tax structure.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.