What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

There is a bunch of it in a bunch of my stuff. The bottom line is it is gone because it is an inferior chemotype. It's just something you need to come to grips with par.
With all due respect this statement is only true for Cali and west coast. Yall obviously had a different skunk than we did. The skunk we had in the south would absolutely fuck your whole world up. Blistered red eye cant hide it, can't keep your composure wreck your car shit. It wasn't inferior to anything. I have friends who know nothing of online weed or dispensary weed for that matter and they want the old skunk back . These are gas heads who poo poo on most any weed. But the skunk was the fire. Who would want if back if it just smelled skunky. Sorry you didn't get to sample what we were smoking.

Greatdalas

Old school skunk (rks bx1) this the sativa expression that is the phenotype that have these strong pure chemical skunk smell and taste (i was veey fan of cheese cut but this is 3x more strong in taste and smell, too similar type of 80s skunk looks that cheese was other expression more indica and sweet fermented
20220711_225903.jpg
of same type skunk
20220613_223735.jpg
20220613_223430.jpg
20220613_223643.jpg

Koolhandluke

Old school skunk (rks bx1) this the sativa expression that is the phenotype that have these strong pure chemical skunk smell and taste (i was veey fan of cheese cut but this is 3x more strong in taste and smell, too similar type of 80s skunk looks that cheese was other expression more indica and sweet fermented View attachment 19060870 of same type skunk View attachment 19060871 View attachment 19060872 View attachment 19060873
Thank you Dalas 🤘🏻💯

Beautiful plants man 😍 🎯💯🤘🏻

Koolhandluke

See a lot of you guys were thinking whoever comes out with this roadkill skunk strain is going to be a fucking millionaire
Yeah real last four years plus another 16 plus I've been watching these forums about roadkill and and all that It's tightly held cut that's it that's all there is to it

"They're making more money off of ROADKILL SKUNK not being readily available then they are to make it available That's what's going on
That's my two cents That's my over 10 years plus of watching these threads about roadkill skunk fucking smart ass only three posts and four years I could tell you what you can do

Koolhandluke

I disagree with you guys It's still out there It's like with anything else in the can of this community it's heavily guarded that's all and kept 🤷🏻 It's all in who you know man
In 4 years, your only 3 posts are in this thread. I believe you bro 👍🏼
This is what I'm saying that posted this on another grow forum

Everyone keeps saying "Man anybody that comes out with roadkill skunk seeds or clowns are going to be a fucking millionaire"

Did you guys ever think that there's more money to be made by keeping it out elusive and out of our hands🤷🏻
Yeah I do agree with that as that statement that when I hear real kill skunk what the fuck are you selling I do agree with that I've got off topic and subject there I do believe it's out there that's what I'm saying man It is out there

There's more money to be made off of keeping roadkill skunks elusive and out of our hands than it is to make it available It's fucking common sense The writing's on the wall 🤷🏻

Devil said it best it's the AfghanT x skunk

Nobody wants to work the lines though too much work either I don't know what has a space or the time until somebody actually gets the either Afghani seeds and work some or does the AfghanT x skunk hunt there's not going to be any roadkill skunk

Look at Joddry I don't know how to spell his name The dude trying to hunt roadkill Skunk
I'm not throwing shade on a dude but come on You got all these seeds from 30 years ago and you mean to tell me you don't have that kind of strain roadkill skunk BS to me it's a big show Oh let me show you him hunting this I'd laugh if he's putting on this show with all these videos and he's sitting on it all this time 🤷🏻 same with any of these other popular growers out there
have you checked out Sterling Skunk from CSI Humboldt? not sure if it's pissy but it's definitely a skunky uncrossed line. It is responsible for the skunk genes in my dirty sanchez.
I keep Hearing about this Sterling skunk interesting Did you say this is just a really good skunk strain?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
^^^if the people/person who has RKS is making more $$$ hoarding it for themselves to sell at a premium then where is ALL this RKS getting sold?

peace

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
How is that ?

I think he’s tryna say that it’s more money to be made having people chase a dream in finding RKS bc u can sell more seeds that’s way vs actually selling RKS

I think they said more people spent money and time tryna find gold then people who actually found gold and the person who actually made the most was the person who refined the gold after everyone found it .. just like seeds

eastcoastjoe

I think he’s tryna say that it’s more money to be made having people chase a dream in finding RKS bc u can sell more seeds that’s way vs actually selling RKS

I think they said more people spent money and time tryna find gold then people who actually found gold and the person who actually made the most was the person who refined the gold after everyone found it .. just like seeds

But in order for that to be true, the people keeping it elusive would have to be the people selling us the seeds. It doesn’t make sense

Sanjuro

Old school skunk (rks bx1) this the sativa expression that is the phenotype that have these strong pure chemical skunk smell and taste (i was veey fan of cheese cut but this is 3x more strong in taste and smell, too similar type of 80s skunk looks that cheese was other expression more indica and sweet fermented
Looks good. Do you have photos of whole plants you want to share?

if that’s sativa leaning pheno you’re seeing in that line i’m wondering if that trait comes from the mazar afghan nld side, tha’s why i’m asking

the uk cheese S1s ghs is selling has sativa leaning phenos that are more likely columbian leaning and they look quite different to your’s

JetLife175

Veteran

The ones who made the most money were the ones that sold the picks and shovels.

All blue skies is doing is selling shovels.

BerryManilow

Old school skunk (rks bx1) this the sativa expression that is the phenotype that have these strong pure chemical skunk smell and taste (i was veey fan of cheese cut but this is 3x more strong in taste and smell, too similar type of 80s skunk looks that cheese was other expression more indica and sweet fermented View attachment 19060870 of same type skunk View attachment 19060871 View attachment 19060872 View attachment 19060873

Looks very similar to the "roadkill" skunk I just finished.

RKeof1.jpg

Rkeof.jpg

RKeof3.jpg
RKwk10.jpg
RKwk101.jpg

Koolhandluke

Yes this thank you very much You took the words right out of my mouth 🎯💯🙏🏻👍🏻🤘🏻

Hiddenjems

^^^if the people/person who has RKS is making more $$$ hoarding it for themselves to sell at a premium then where is ALL this RKS getting sold?

peace
Out of basements to 70 year old heads with boomer retirement money. At least that’s what I hear……

eastcoastjoe

There’s no one keeping it elusive that’s part of the dream that makes it sell .. no one has it is what he was alluding too

Not sure why you keep answering for this dude but he’s a big boy, let him answer. Also not sure how you figure that when his first post said this 👇🏼

I disagree with you guys It's still out there It's like with anything else in the can of this community it's heavily guarded that's all and kept 🤷🏻 It's all in who you know man