What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Sub24ox7

I agree it’s on another level of stink. It reeked and from a good distance. Just the stinkiest pot I have had. Chem D stinks like bad breath or horse shit but this is straight skunk(it permeates everything and can’t be contained. Imo

Cannavore

Veteran
Taking any weed into fresh air is risky take it on a bus or train somewhere the air is circulated with ac and it will stink out most places .. with heat + wind it can be stinky outside too

I disagree with skunk being the strongest smelling plant it has a strong odor but I promise u a nug of any Chem especially 91 will overpower it everytime .. mb 15 or chem d smells are locked in the trichromes or something bc a empty bag will reek looooong after the buds are gone

Nostalgia will have u think skunk weed is the loudest but facts is it got phased out for stinker stronger buds if theres a plant louder than sour diesel or Chems the chem family wouldn’t be king for the last 30 plus years
real death star goes hard. straight up block thumper.

linde

Nothing stinked like that old skunk weed. It is a smell you will never forget once you've experienced it. If real skunk weed was still around it would be in every dispensary in the country. End of story. Dispensary owners would be paying thousands$$ for a single cut without even flinching. It's long gone....we can talk til we're blue in the face.

eastcoastjoe

Nothing stinked like that old skunk weed. It is a smell you will never forget once you've experienced it. If real skunk weed was still around it would be in every dispensary in the country. End of story. Dispensary owners would be paying thousands$$ for a single cut without even flinching. It's long gone....we can talk til we're blue in the face.

Idk man. the dude the other day said his skunk clone was from a local dispensary shelf but he’s keeping it secret which one it is lol

RobFromTX

i can send you some seeds i made named dirty sanchez if u wanna try it. i guarantee its louder than whatever medman and sensi are selling lol
Muchos gracias chiefereno. I was eyeing your gear on great lakes the other day. the counterfit kush f3 sounds more appealing to me. But im about to pop some golden tigers next week so i'll be locked down with that for a bit. Ive discovered the glory that is the sativa high so i dont run indicas as much these days

Cannavore

Veteran
Muchos gracias chiefereno. I was eyeing your gear on great lakes the other day. the counterfit kush f3 sounds more appealing to me. But im about to pop some golden tigers next week so i'll be locked down with that for a bit. Ive discovered the glory that is the sativa high so i dont run indicas as much these days
okie dokie.

those counterfeits i would recommend for like breeding projects. cross it back to bubba kush or some frosty indica. you may have to hunt through those to find one to smoke on it's own, the hybrids come out more like modern weed. but that base was used to create peyote purple so its got some frosty plants within for sure.
the dirty sanchez stuff carries good skunk aromas from the A.S.S. cut from bodhi as well as the GMO. does good outside too and isn't a full on indica type. stinks to high heaven though.

linde

okie dokie.

those counterfeits i would recommend for like breeding projects. cross it back to bubba kush or some frosty indica. you may have to hunt through those to find one to smoke on it's own, the hybrids come out more like modern weed. but that base was used to create peyote purple so its got some frosty plants within for sure.
the dirty sanchez stuff carries good skunk aromas from the A.S.S. cut from bodhi as well as the GMO. does good outside too and isn't a full on indica type. stinks to high heaven though.
Dirty Sanchez huh? How is the flavor?

Cannavore

Veteran
Dirty Sanchez huh? How is the flavor?
Usually some combo of hot dumpster, skunk and/or animal musk, rubber, gas, garlic, black pepper, menthol is how it's described. Some will carry grape due to the Dawgs Waltz that I used to initially cross with GMO. Loud stuff for sure.

Here's a pro level pic from icmag's own @Dawn Patrol 👌

1191f190436dafdff85b5b784a93a309b432ab95.jpg

linde

Usually some combo of hot dumpster, skunk and/or animal musk, rubber, gas, garlic, black pepper, menthol is how it's described. Some will carry grape due to the Dawgs Waltz that I used to initially cross with GMO. Loud stuff for sure.

Here's a pro level pic from icmag's own @Dawn Patrol 👌

View attachment 19042516
Wow sounds putrid for sure. That description reminds me of a Romulan pheno I used to grow. Vulgar and putrid. Like a cross between dirty laundry and unwashed crotch mixed with skunk. Once dried it had a spicy skunk terp. Flavor all the way to the roach. I'm looking for something skunky with pungent flavor to cross with my Trainwreck.

Cannavore

Veteran
Wow sounds putrid for sure. That description reminds me of a Romulan pheno I used to grow. Vulgar and putrid. Like a cross between dirty laundry and unwashed crotch mixed with skunk. Once dried it had a spicy skunk terp. Flavor all the way to the roach. I'm looking for something skunky with pungent flavor to cross with my Trainwreck.
yeah its for sure smelly, the ASS cut adds crazy skunky complexity. most people who tell me they grew out the seeds tell me their wives/gf's hated the weed cuz it stinks up the house so bad lol. i remember a couple years ago there was a guy from RIU growing dirty sanchez f1 seeds and he bred it to bodhi's spirit train (TW x kashmir) and it looked pretty bomb.

linde

yeah its for sure smelly, the ASS cut adds crazy skunky complexity. most people who tell me they grew out the seeds tell me their wives/gf's hated the weed cuz it stinks up the house so bad lol. i remember a couple years ago there was a guy from RIU growing dirty sanchez f1 seeds and he bred it to bodhi's spirit train (TW x kashmir) and it looked pretty bomb.
Sounds great. Ya I'm trying to duplicate the old skunk that went around in Northern Michigan in the late 80s til about mid 90s. The Trainwreck has the floral sweet pine lemon with menthol minty terps but is missing the skunk spray undertone. I need a nice clean skunk spray cat piss ammonia smelling skunk pheno male for the cross. But it seems anything skunk now has too much crossed into it. Haven't smelled that straight up clean cat piss ammonia skunk spray terp since the mid 90s. Recessive genes got easily bred out.

Cannavore

Veteran
Sounds great. Ya I'm trying to duplicate the old skunk that went around in Northern Michigan in the late 80s til about mid 90s. The Trainwreck has the floral sweet pine lemon with menthol minty terps but is missing the skunk spray undertone. I need a nice clean skunk spray cat piss ammonia smelling skunk pheno male for the cross. But it seems anything skunk now has too much crossed into it. Haven't smelled that straight up clean cat piss ammonia skunk spray terp since the mid 90s. Recessive genes got easily bred out.
have you checked out Sterling Skunk from CSI Humboldt? not sure if it's pissy but it's definitely a skunky uncrossed line. It is responsible for the skunk genes in my dirty sanchez.

linde

Has anybody grown out the Shoreline BX from Shoreline Genetics? Texas Shoreline cut crossed with Deadhead OG. I've heard mixed reviews some say great roadkill skunk. Some say burnt rubber.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Most smelling strains that arent OG,Sour or Chem descedants...are Big Bud,ICE,AK47,Shiva Skunk,Bubblegum,Super Skunk Critical,Mazar,Sensi Skunk,Cheese,Blue Cheese,Shiva Shanti...not al phenos but chosen ones....
They where stinking just as modern strains.

I think that that stink come from Afghan plant I grew so much of Skunk 1 and mostly it smell on fruit or catpiss sometims buttery and very rear buttery lemony and all in between.