What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

BerryManilow

That looks a bit like the UK Cheese cut I have outdoors, but without the bug damage and wind burn, lol:

View attachment 19039064
Right on, they do both have similar leaves and structure. Reminds me of the old Skunk 1 photos. You're the second person who's said it looks like the UK Cheese and I believe they are fairly close in relation due to the Skunk 1. That plant still looks really good and healthy for being outdoors and battling the elements. Will have to keep us updated with that grow!

eastcoastjoe

Like I said, I don't need to show you or anybody anything else. I have every conversation and interaction documented with screenshots, photos, receipts, literally everything. I absolutely will be showing every step of the way when I choose to, not because you demand it. The funniest part about all of this is you're acting like this over the Super Skunk, which not one single time have I ever claimed it was anything but Super Skunk. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This one is the most legitimate with verified proof of it's existence and known lineage.

The "roadkill" skunk clone is completely different than the Super Skunk, from a completely different source, and is probably 15 years older than the Super Skunk. I don't know the lineage, and it came to me as a skunk clone. I'm the one calling it "roadkill", not RKS, because of it's smell alone. That's the one I'd expect this type of reaction to, but also have all the verified proof documented. It's flowering right alongside the Super Skunk and is much more rank and dead skunk smelling.

Wait til you find out I also have the Alpha Skunk from Purple Caper/ the Skunk Hunt documented by High Times, which came direct from the original Skunk1 RKS seed hunt, and the grow report that just dropped is claiming full on RKS.

Then it's really going to mess you with when you see that I'm already running the '79 FL Skunk s1, not from Katsu, and the first pheno of 12 seeds is already stinking worse than any of the other skunks in veg.

Then when that is too much for you to comprehend, I have my ace in the hole, which is the indica dominant RKS growing right now, that most people have never even seen in their life, which came direct from verified 80s seed stock, and is believed to be the same indica dominant version that was popular on both the east coast and in BC.

This isn't just some one off claim of skunk bud, this is the lineup of pretty much every skunk plant ever known to exist. Enjoy the ride bud.

I’m not reading that biography you just wrote 🤣. I really don’t care bro , I don’t think no one does

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I don't think I ever smelled roadkill skunk. I only smelled skunk spray. I've smelled rotting meat terps, but not with skunk too. But im younger than most of you and didn't start smoking until mid 90s.
2002 was last time I smelled full on skunk spray and not just skunky hints. I worked for my family, and plug came by with a small jar that held a double bagged bud inside. He opened the jar, and here comes my mom through the door, so he put lid back on, and put the jar away. He never even took it out of the bags. Mom freaked out saying that skunks have moved under the building. I let that story stand for about 20 years, and finally told her what happened a few years ago. She said she remembers that and she hired an exterminator. 😂
I have a critical mass clone that smells so skunky in veg, but disappears in bloom.

Last edited:

acespicoli

Why delete the skunk 1 article ?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ASK SAM IF THIS IS THE ONE
I just dont even bother getting into the discussions so I edited it. People tell too many stories
Heres some facts, I put it back up here didnt know anyone saw it and was reading it
@eastcoastjoe :huggg: I have alot of respect for you brother!
SK0.jpeg

SK1.jpeg

1.png

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ASK SAM IF THIS IS THE ONE
I just dont even bother getting into the discussions so I edited it. People tell too many stories
Heres some facts, I put it back up here didnt know anyone saw it and was reading it
@eastcoastjoe :huggg: I have alot of respect for you brother!
View attachment 19039763
View attachment 19039769

I wasn’t being smart, it disappeared when i refreshed the page. I wanted to see what you posted.
I recognize those pictures. I don’t want to speak Ill of the dead but that dude was not the most honest.

acespicoli

I wasn’t being smart, it disappeared when i refreshed the page. I wanted to see what you posted.
I recognize those pictures. I don’t want to speak Ill of the dead but that dude was not the most honest.
Its all good man, im with you. There's alot that wont be said about the skunkbud to protect the growers!
You know here in the USA things are still not free and open in all our states as far as weed goes they arent UNITED STATES on the herb yet but were moving in the right direction.
1722219853044.png
Blue states recreational, here on the east coast its getting better lately

Best>>>

kro-magnon

Veteran
If your skunk cant be smelled down the block you don't have skunk, If the baggie in your pocket doesn't reek to high heaven you don't have skunk. Skunk weed is impossible to contain the odor.
I've had many buds along the years who had smells impossible to hide but none of them could be qualified as skunk spray smelling, very intense smells is a trait shared by a lot of cannabis today. Once I sold some HeadBanger buds to a guy who complained it was smelling too strong, that was the funniest complain I ever had about buds.
I think the Skunk gene pool is huge, it was worked by many breeders who all went in a different direction about selection so you can find very different expressions.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Taking any weed into fresh air is risky take it on a bus or train somewhere the air is circulated with ac and it will stink out most places .. with heat + wind it can be stinky outside too

I disagree with skunk being the strongest smelling plant it has a strong odor but I promise u a nug of any Chem especially 91 will overpower it everytime .. mb 15 or chem d smells are locked in the trichromes or something bc a empty bag will reek looooong after the buds are gone

Nostalgia will have u think skunk weed is the loudest but facts is it got phased out for stinker stronger buds if theres a plant louder than sour diesel or Chems the chem family wouldn’t be king for the last 30 plus years

eastcoastjoe

Taking any weed into fresh air is risky take it on a bus or train somewhere the air is circulated with ac and it will stink out most places .. with heat + wind it can be stinky outside too

I disagree with skunk being the strongest smelling plant it has a strong odor but I promise u a nug of any Chem especially 91 will overpower it everytime .. mb 15 or chem d smells are locked in the trichromes or something bc a empty bag will reek looooong after the buds are gone

Nostalgia will have u think skunk weed is the loudest but facts is it got phased out for stinker stronger buds if theres a plant louder than sour diesel or Chems the chem family wouldn’t be king for the last 30 plus years

I’m not so sure about that. I’ve grown all the chems and while I will admit they stink, it’s not as overwhelming as some of the skunk weed I’ve had in my life

kro-magnon

Veteran
After many years growing and smoking cannabis I don't realize any more how strong smelling the plants and buds can be, it can be dangerous as I live in a country where it's still illegal. Right now I have 4 Sowahh and 1 Black Cherry Punch, this plant alone covers the smells of the other.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I’m not so sure about that. I’ve grown all the chems and while I will admit they stink, it’s not as overwhelming as some of the skunk weed I’ve had in my life

To be fair did u grow them around the same time ? Like did u experience the skunk then chem ?

My only experience with skunk is brick so idk if the skunks they smoked backed then was seedless maybe that would be better suited argument i have never grown a pure skunk

eastcoastjoe

To be fair did u grow them around the same time ? Like did u experience the skunk then chem ?

My only experience with skunk is brick so idk if the skunks they smoked backed then was seedless maybe that would be better suited argument i have never grown a pure skunk

no i didn’t but the skunk weed we use to get was seeded 🤷🏻‍♂️. It’s not even close

Latest posts

Latest posts