What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

In seek of answers

Hi everyone,

just signed up here to find some answers that seemed to be hard to get from the creators of seeds I'm interested in. I had a couple of successful grows back in 2001, until I was forced to stop. Now I recently started again and I'm trying to learn more and to regain some knowledge I might have forgotten over the years.

Cheers

oldmaninbc

Hi oldmaninbc! Yeah seems like a great forum. Just realized that there are even sections in different languages. But also fun to practise my somewhat limited English skills a bit.
Yeah , be sure to have a good look around. English seems to be the dominant language. I have a translator on my windows, so I can do some translating.
I have grown for so long, around 50 years. I come on here and learn new techniques or products.

I like to follow people's grow diaries, you get to see photo results and the growers are more than happy to share knowledge. There are some very good sativa growers. Anyhow, check it out and enjoy yourself.
I'll see you around.

Yeah , be sure to have a good look around. English seems to be the dominant language. I have a translator on my windows, so I can do some translating.
I have grown for so long, around 50 years. I come on here and learn new techniques or products.

I like to follow people's grow diaries, you get to see photo results and the growers are more than happy to share knowledge. There are some very good sativa growers. Anyhow, check it out and enjoy yourself.
I'll see you around.

Wow 50 years! I'm in my 40s, so it's really cool to be able to speak with veterans like you. I have a posted about my last grow in the grow diaries already, although it's more of a grow report summary. Feel free to check it out and please comment if you feel like it - any input is appreciated.

right

I will post these in the right sections (hopefully lol). The first one is about a variety called Mr. Nice Haze. I would share a link but, it first needs to be approved as it seems. Title is "Mr. Nice Haze" in the strains section.

Not sure about a strain called Mr nice haze .
But Mr nice was the place to get good haze ,and probably still is .
Mns Nevil haze is where it's at .
OJD has great haze all around here in the Conisure genetics. His work based on Nevils ( r.i.p) work is what I would recommend.
Tom hill haze ,people swear by it ,but it requires large population selection

Not sure about a strain called Mr nice haze .
But Mr nice was the place to get good haze ,and probably still is .
Mns Nevil haze is where it's at .
OJD has great haze all around here in the Conisure genetics. His work based on Nevils ( r.i.p) work is what I would recommend.
Tom hill haze ,people swear by it ,but it requires large population selection

Thanks for your input man, much appreciated! Yeah I bet that Haze/Sativas from Mr. Nice Seeds must be great. I also told Shantibaba the story about the Mr. Nice Haze - was surprised that he took the time to answer me - and he recommended his Afghan Haze. He didn't specifically reply on the Mr. Nice Haze part though, so I guess it was not his creation or ever part of his selection.

As for the Nevil haze... I had it a couple of times in Amsterdam, I think one was from coffeeshop Rokerij (rip), and the other might have been from Barneys. Both weren't that memorable though, maybe not the best version - or I was already messed up a bit by drinking whisky (those were the days) and or some hybrid weed back then.

I never heard of Tom Hill Haze before the other day, when I saw the thread on the grow section here. If I ever have enough space to select phenos, I will keep this one in mind for sure.

To whoever gave me member status: thank you!

I would love to change my profile pic, but maybe I'm too stupid to find the right section in my profile or it takes a bit longer until the option gets enabled...