What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

linde

Has anyone ever thought that it never actually smelled like a skunk? But when we first smoked weed we smelled we that all we could relate it to was a "skunky smell" Like, I know the smell of weed changes alot, I've smelled it all, I've had plants that stink up an area pretty bad, but, could it be a memory problem? Like, Afganys reak, if mixed right its similar to a skunk, but its never like "actual skunks ass"....I was thinking about this the other day...
You've never smoked real skunk then. Real skunk was bred out by the early 90s. Skunk weed smells EXACTLY like skunk spray. Not like burnt rubber...not like garbage..not like rotten meat but exactly like skunk spray. And the taste.....oh man.

cbotany

Veteran
You've never smoked real skunk then. Real skunk was bred out by the early 90s. Skunk weed smells EXACTLY like skunk spray. Not like burnt rubber...not like garbage..not like rotten meat but exactly like skunk spray. And the taste.....oh man.
I'm just honest with my smells, I've smelled minor RKS but its never overtaken the other smells, but I also smell alot of skunks (the animal) near me, I've smelled two or three recently that made me really think. I might be wrong, but I think our memories trick us alot.

Crazy Chester

I don't blame anybody for being skeptical, especially when there's been a lot of lies and people trying to capitalize on the RKS name. You can hand wave it all you want, makes no difference to me. You can check out my post here and see what I've said since I first picked up both of these clones, and see the progress so far.

This Super Skunk is the real deal and has been confirmed directly through the source that they've had it for well over 20 years. Also confirmed that it's [Afghan (T) x Skunk1]. Every other Super Skunk is listed as Skunk 1 x Afghani.

There's very few photos online of any Super Skunks that have the same structure and leaves as this one. Mass Super Skunk is the closest looking. The smell is straight up skunk spray. I wouldn't call it full RKS yet because I haven't smoked it, and I also believe there are varying degrees of what people consider RKS. I've passed dead skunks recently that smell like straight skunk spray and not dead decaying 5 day old skunk.

View attachment 19039031
View attachment 19039034
View attachment 19039033
View attachment 19039032

As for the "roadkill" clone I picked up, you will see that I have "roadkill" in parenthesis every time. It came to me as a skunk clone, not as RKS. The stem rubs and leaf rubs have the 5 day old dead skunk smell, much heavier and more rank than the Super Skunk. But I haven't once claimed it's RKS because I haven't smoked it yet either. It has all the smells but until I see the finished flower and have a smoke report, I'm not confirming it with 100% certainty.

Believe it, or not. Doesn't change my view or that this entire place absolutely reeks and there is no doubt to me that one, if not both, are real skunk bud.

That looks a bit like the UK Cheese cut I have outdoors, but without the bug damage and wind burn, lol:

UK Cheese (07.27.24).jpg

cbotany

Veteran
Shut the fuck up. You didn't think of that, you have no brain of your own to think with. You simply push the lie of others you fucking piece of shit.

OK everyone, now that it's cool to dog pile on Midman and B. S. Vienna...

When do we start rallying against the pharma spooks who are getting on stage and proclaiming Skunk actually didn't smell like Skunk?

What's worse:

Claiming you have 321MBT when you don't? (Fuck Midman, Uncle Mo'fester, BS Vienna, Puke Diamond, and the rest of you fake ass poser spook ass wannabes.)

Or.. claiming that 321MBT never existed and that Skunk smelled like toxic cyclic alkanes, actual benzyl fuel and plastic/adhesive manufacturing molecules?

Legacy weed growers: Skunk smells like 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol and carboxylic acid. Immense pharmacological value, as a medicine for many ailments.

Pharma spooks: Skunk smells like methyl vinyl ketone, methacrylate, butyl rubber, nitrile gloves. A polyester factory or a flooring store, as long as it's toxic the specific vinyl/benzyl toxin doesn't matter. Immense pharmaceutical value, in the form of causing many ailments to treat with more toxins.

Also pharma spooks: Doterra essential oils are responsible for the medicine, recreation and flavor of weed. Even though they smell taste and feel like shit if consumed.

Didn't Harley Smith lose his job with NPK for attempting to discuss off flavors intentionally created by the fertilizer industry?
Dude, I've been growing for awhile...and smoked some of the finest grass.... I use anerobic fertlizer... I get skunky plants.... some even reminiscent of the rks I remember... but none of them smell like the skunks i smell in the forest....You probably need to seek counseling this isn't how you communicate a point...

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Looking for actual pictures and grow reports.....

WITH images to support the claims....

Newest Breeder on the block selling and calling EVERYTHING in his possession “SKUNK TERPS”...Mentholated Skunk....Dead Skunk...

The usual....

Personally asked the man himself for some more information and possibly some pictures....blocked immediately!

The ONLY reason there seems to be some legitimate hype is he’s working with Oldtimers pre skunk pre Haze stock?!?! (Or whatever you’d like to call it)

OLDTIMER himself has dismissed the RKS claims...stating he NEVER found the RKS terpenes in his work....acrid notes but NO RKS!

Blueskiesvienna is a UK dude...so maybe some of you awesome international guys can speak to the work?!?

Cheers!
I just remember dude was a laughingstock on insta

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Dont forget OG Kush or Sour Diesel either 🤣🤣

Hey I have some questions u said u got these cuts from a family who owns a dispo but u never purchased the finished product and they had the cuts for a long time

Not every round I grow the same cuts due to space it’s just having a cut so long and no flower is weird especially with a dispo and never being on the menu

Random but in 2008 one of my friends got the best skunk bricks we ever got from a reservation in Arizona .. I’ve went thru tons of brick so these 50-60 stood out it was lime green no seeds about 5-6 per ounce .. pressed into perfect squares of 22 the thing I remember the most was the texture it wasn’t like normal buds greasy oily it was dry and fluffy and really static like u could take a piece and just would crumble into smaller pieces like how a grinder does it was amazing

Idk if they grew it or had it imported it was so green like almost neon and orange .. I assume removing the seeds caused the oils not to get in between the nugs and darken them after the press causing the dry nugs to make a clean dry press anyway I saved the seeds but I was to scared to try and grow them knowing it was random seeds .. the seeds were smaller than my normal Mexican weed so I assume it had a lot of sativa in the genetics

eastcoastjoe

Hey I have some questions u said u got these cuts from a family who owns a dispo but u never purchased the finished product and they had the cuts for a long time

Not every round I grow the same cuts due to space it’s just having a cut so long and no flower is weird especially with a dispo and never being on the menu

Random but in 2008 one of my friends got the best skunk bricks we ever got from a reservation in Arizona .. I’ve went thru tons of brick so these 50-60 stood out it was lime green no seeds about 5-6 per ounce .. pressed into perfect squares of 22 the thing I remember the most was the texture it wasn’t like normal buds greasy oily it was dry and fluffy and really static like u could take a piece and just would crumble into smaller pieces like how a grinder does it was amazing

Idk if they grew it or had it imported it was so green like almost neon and orange .. I assume removing the seeds caused the oils not to get in between the nugs and darken them after the press causing the dry nugs to make a clean dry press anyway I saved the seeds but I was to scared to try and grow them knowing it was random seeds .. the seeds were smaller than my normal Mexican weed so I assume it had a lot of sativa in the genetics

I thought that too. I also asked what the dispensary name was and dude straight ignored.
Another thing I felt was odd. He speaks very similar to a guy who was banned this year claiming he had RKS but I showed he was using stolen pictures as his own. And wouldn’t you know, that dude started a new account and is posting in his thread lol

BerryManilow

Has anyone ever thought that it never actually smelled like a skunk? But when we first smoked weed we smelled we that all we could relate it to was a "skunky smell" Like, I know the smell of weed changes alot, I've smelled it all, I've had plants that stink up an area pretty bad, but, could it be a memory problem? Like, Afganys reak, if mixed right its similar to a skunk, but its never like "actual skunks ass"....I was thinking about this the other day...
That was my first thought as well. It's all documented in my 90s Super Skunk post. I said maybe I was just misremembering it, and that all weed smells "skunky" to some degree. But then I went through so many forum posts and so many people remembering it exactly how I did. Then the Madjag posts, Sam Skunkman posts, and Nevil posts pretty much confirmed it for me. These plants flowering right now prove to me that it's not just a story. I only have 2 of them in flower and I can't even believe how bad it stinks this early in flower. I'm up to 18 strains right now, and none of them ever stink this bad this early.

BerryManilow

So here's the thing about the dispensaries on the native reservations around here. Some of them are big money, extremely elegant, 50+ strains of flower, 50 different brands of edibles & vapes, and literally anything you can think of behind the counter, and a line of people in & out the door all day long. Some of them are literal sheds just posted up with their homegrown. Some of them are in between. They popped up like crazy the second our state legalized.

The person who runs this dispensary isn't a grower, and has never been what I would call a heavy smoker, or completely involved in the culture, until legalization a couple years ago. They are pretty knowledgeable about everything but not to the level that most of us are. This also isn't some giant Cookies type dispensary either. There were about 10-15 strains available at the time, but this was a few months ago in spring. Up until that point I've never seen clones there, or this flower there, but I don't go there very frequently since it's a hike from me.

There wasn't any of this flower available when I went there, only the plants, which I'd imagine were there for this years' growing season.

I have documented every single interaction with them, how I found out about the plants being there, photos of the ride, photos of the plants, my conversations with the source, literally everything, because I knew that many people would be skeptical. I read that whole post about the real skunk bud on here, was actually pissed that he gave his cut to NightOwl haha, nothing against Night Owl at all, was just disappointed that supposedly the skunk bud was found and instantly went to the hands of a breeder, instead of keeping it underground. I saw the photos found online, I saw how it all went down, and then I kept finding more let downs like BSV, etc.

I was already pretty deep into the skunk search by the time these plants popped up, and this Super Skunk literally came out of nowhere. I didn't expect to find this one. I had already ordered a few different packs of seeds and I had a lead on the "roadkill" clone already. I was very lucky to find this one, but I also put myself into the position to know what I was looking for, have 25+ years experience growing and 31 years of smoking. This has literally been my labor of love my whole life.

Sounds like you definitely came across some solid skunk bud in those bricks. Lime/neon green buds with bright orange hairs seem to be a common characteristic. I can't confirm that smaller seeds equal sativa genetics, and it seems like there were a few types of skunks going around back then. Some were sativa dominant and some were indica dominant.

BerryManilow

I thought that too. I also asked what the dispensary name was and dude straight ignored.
Another thing I felt was odd. He speaks very similar to a guy who was banned this year claiming he had RKS but I showed he was using stolen pictures as his own. And wouldn’t you know, that dude started a new account and is posting in his thread lol
I didn't ignore you, actually didn't even see that post cuz like 10 new posts all dropped at once.

I read that whole post about the real skunk bud and not sure where you get the resemblance but go on ig. You can check my post history and my strains that I bred and have been holding for 15 years. Pretty easy to tell that I'm a completely different person about 6 states away from him but think what you want. You're doing a lot of reaching with this post and I can already see where this is going from you so I'll make it pretty clear cut for you.

BerryManilow

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. It’s always a new guy who just shows up with roadkill but history keeps repeating itself. At this point i don’t trust anyone saying they have roadkill.
So what’s the name of the dispensary you got it from ? Maybe I can drive there and buy one myself.
Man, your tune changed really quick from not trusting anyone claiming to have skunk, to instantly wanting my source of something that couldn't possibly be real.

I don't trust someone online that I only talked to today. But yeah let me just roll out the red carpet for you bud.

eastcoastjoe

Man, your tune changed really quick from not trusting anyone claiming to have skunk, to instantly wanting my source of something that couldn't possibly be real.

I don't trust someone online that I only talked to today. But yeah let me just roll out the red carpet for you bud.

Your source ? You said you picked it up at a dispensary 🤣. I don’t really want to know. Just wanted to see your response and it’s kind of what I expected.

BerryManilow

Like I said in my previous post, I've literally documented every step of my whole skunk journey. All the skunk seeds and clones I've acquired, all the conversations and interactions I've had, the sources of all the seeds I purchased and why I purchased them, photos, receipts, everything is fully documented as proof.

What I don't need to do is show you, or anybody else every step, especially with the attitude you have towards me already. I was cordial with you when I said this Super Skunk looks like MSS because I haven't found any other photos online, and you shot that down. I appreciated your insight because I'm very open to hearing everybody's stories and experiences, and I've never seen the MSS growing. If you can't even do that in return, then our conversations will be very short lived.

eastcoastjoe

Like I said in my previous post, I've literally documented every step of my whole skunk journey. All the skunk seeds and clones I've acquired, all the conversations and interactions I've had, the sources of all the seeds I purchased and why I purchased them, photos, receipts, everything is fully documented as proof.

What I don't need to do is show you, or anybody else every step, especially with the attitude you have towards me already. I was cordial with you when I said this Super Skunk looks like MSS because I haven't found any other photos online, and you shot that down. I appreciated your insight because I'm very open to hearing everybody's stories and experiences, and I've never seen the MSS growing. If you can't even do that in return, then our conversations will be very short lived.

It’s the internet dude, it ain’t that serious

BerryManilow

Your source ? You said you picked it up at a dispensary 🤣. I don’t really want to know. Just wanted to see your response and it’s kind of what I expected.
My thread on the Super Skunk has already spelled that out about it being a dispensary and that I've known them for a very long time. That would make it my personal source as opposed to some random dispensary I just happened to pop into.

Your response is what I expected as well.

eastcoastjoe

My thread on the Super Skunk has already spelled that out about it being a dispensary and that I've known them for a very long time. That would make it my personal source as opposed to some random dispensary I just happened to pop into.

Your response is what I expected as well.

Right. Plants openly for sale on the shelf at a dispensary of people you known your whole life and you never smoked it, no flower for sale, and the business name is a secret ? Sounds legit 👍🏼

BerryManilow

Right. Plants openly for sale on the shelf at a dispensary of people you known your whole life and you never smoked it, no flower for sale, and the business name is a secret ? Sounds legit 👍🏼
Like I said, I don't need to show you or anybody anything else. I have every conversation and interaction documented with screenshots, photos, receipts, literally everything. I absolutely will be showing every step of the way when I choose to, not because you demand it. The funniest part about all of this is you're acting like this over the Super Skunk, which not one single time have I ever claimed it was anything but Super Skunk. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This one is the most legitimate with verified proof of it's existence and known lineage.

The "roadkill" skunk clone is completely different than the Super Skunk, from a completely different source, and is probably 15 years older than the Super Skunk. I don't know the lineage, and it came to me as a skunk clone. I'm the one calling it "roadkill", not RKS, because of it's smell alone. That's the one I'd expect this type of reaction to, but also have all the verified proof documented. It's flowering right alongside the Super Skunk and is much more rank and dead skunk smelling.

Wait til you find out I also have the Alpha Skunk from Purple Caper/ the Skunk Hunt documented by High Times, which came direct from the original Skunk1 RKS seed hunt, and the grow report that just dropped is claiming full on RKS.

Then it's really going to mess you with when you see that I'm already running the '79 FL Skunk s1, not from Katsu, and the first pheno of 12 seeds is already stinking worse than any of the other skunks in veg.

Then when that is too much for you to comprehend, I have my ace in the hole, which is the indica dominant RKS growing right now, that most people have never even seen in their life, which came direct from verified 80s seed stock, and is believed to be the same indica dominant version that was popular on both the east coast and in BC.

This isn't just some one off claim of skunk bud, this is the lineup of pretty much every skunk plant ever known to exist. Enjoy the ride bud.

Latest posts

Latest posts