What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New Age Nevil Haze Feminized seed (Regular seed version also available ) = Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness
X
Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness

20240630_193430.jpg
20240630_193452.jpg
20240630_193502.jpg
20240630_193507.jpg
20240630_193514.jpg
20240630_193521.jpg
20240630_193524.jpg

Last edited:

NLbred

this is my original haze from Madmac stock..she was great smoke but didn't reveg so I lost her..smooth smoke with a thai taste and smell and high was great.. she went 83 days and yield was low but a very interesting plant to grow.. peace out
NL

Attachments

• 20231116_105552.jpg
    20231116_105552.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 90

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe it's my untrained eye, but that reminds me of what an extra sativa version of og kush might look like.
?

Definitely does not grow, smell like any OG kush I've ever grown .

I can see what you mean a little when thinking of the SFV OG but still miles apart , maybe if you x Nevil Haze to SFV OG you might get a pheno with similar looks in the Haze phenos but this was a crazy wild 16 week Haze( NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness) x Nevil's wild NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long/Large pheno used to make all my NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness project strains and zero OG kush shows in any od the offspring

led05

Chasing The Present
Awesome looking sat, what strain is it?
thank you my friend, this is the same genetics growing inside I chopped very recently you commented on previously ....

It's my creation we call Durlumbo

Durlumbo = SMC/Durban x SMG; there's a lot of background info I've shared on this in this forum prior, if you serach Durlumbo you can find the exact lineage on each of those parents, these are F4 Green Durlumbo as I took the creation down two paths, Durlumbo Red & Durlumbo Green.

Thinning out & getting huge, fence is over 8 feet tall

IMG_0923.jpeg

IMG_0924.jpeg

We’ll see if it can finish (unlikely but gonna give it my best), we live in a serious snow belt that averages 200” a year !

IMG_0614.jpeg

Right where she’s growing now ;)
IMG_0609.jpeg

IMG_0613.jpeg

A beautiful leaf off another creation of mine; Uncle Buck x Cambodian; shout out to Bud Green for the UB, something he very rarely shares out…. TY my friend if you ever visit this forum ;)

IMG_0929.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
The more wheaty of the two Durlumbos above, maybe 11-12oz on this plant, the chunkier one is gonna be an elbow + for sure, I use same bins / trays and you get a good eye for it over time

Definitely a nice near pure Sativa vibe on these

IMG_0933.jpeg

IMG_0935.jpeg

IMG_0936.jpeg

IMG_0938.jpeg

IMG_0940.jpeg

IMG_0942.jpeg

StickyBandit

thank you my friend, this is the same genetics growing inside I chopped very recently you commented on previously ....

It's my creation we call Durlumbo

Durlumbo = SMC/Durban x SMG; there's a lot of background info I've shared on this in this forum prior, if you serach Durlumbo you can find the exact lineage on each of those parents, these are F4 Green Durlumbo as I took the creation down two paths, Durlumbo Red & Durlumbo Green.

Thinning out & getting huge, fence is over 8 feet tall

View attachment 19030366

View attachment 19030367

We’ll see if it can finish (unlikely but gonna give it my best), we live in a serious snow belt that averages 200” a year !

View attachment 19030368
Right where she’s growing now ;)
View attachment 19030369

View attachment 19030370

A beautiful leaf off another creation of mine; Uncle Buck x Cambodian; shout out to Bud Green for the UB, something he very rarely shares out…. TY my friend if you ever visit this forum ;)

View attachment 19030384
Bugger that, snow belongs on postcards :p
Nice looking plants (y)

led05

Chasing The Present
Bugger that, snow belongs on postcards :p
Nice looking plants (y)
Hahaha & Ty

TBH though I wouldn’t trade feet of powder for much, it makes you a kid again and living in a cold climate a portion of the year without snow to play in….. completely blows & defeats the entire purpose

It’s mid 90’s here now, heat index well into the 100’s, right now I miss it dearly tbh, especially as our AC went out recently and we’re waiting to get entire HVAC system replaced in a few days….

I sweating my fat ass off watching this sick English v Dutch match right now - ha

BC LONE WOLF

The 4th pheno for sure friend. Not sure if its thai or mexican leaning. Best of both worlds i guess. Pheno 1 has to be the most fat squat sativa ive ever seen. Always interesting outcomes with landraces

I love landrace gene pools, it's a privilege to have such genetic diversity in a seed. Are you doing a pheno hunt or just for flowers?

yeah pheno 1 for sure the yielder.

whats the smells like?

RobFromTX

I love landrace gene pools, it's a privilege to have such genetic diversity in a seed. Are you doing a pheno hunt or just for flowers?

yeah pheno 1 for sure the yielder.

whats the smells like?

This is just a flower run for me. I wanted to finally grow something with thai genetics. But this would certainly be the ideal strain for pheno hunting as they all are very unique. The short squat plant is the only one letting off smells at the moment. Like lemon lime soda :yummy:

BC LONE WOLF

Shes a beauty. What strain is this again?
Its a personal creation;

the short description would be
(Jamaican skunk X Mexican) F1 2015

This F1 line I call Jamaican Irie, this pheno is progeny
(Jamaican skunk X Mexican) F1 2015
X Filipino 2019

The pheno in the picture is label as Mexican leaning. She survived winter and reveg. Waiting to see what my male options are looking like this season.

I don’t really have a strain name…

Latest posts

Latest posts