What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha, i know that Mac ;)

And everytime i see that pitures below i can't help but think of mate Lynx's grow of South Indian sativa back in the days, same wild structure!

120 days ain't that long for such genes run indoor, it's barely 4 month, some strains needs like 6 or even more months to be ready!

high,
nice one ... got me laughing loud
well Zamal M'C is the shortcut for Zamal Mangu'Carrot...
she is one of the most sexy NLD girl's i've grown' to date...
a real Diva indoors and not easy to grow... but what a pleasant smoke... girls love it...
makes them talk like chicken and horny too later in higher doses...
a soft psychedelic experience ideal for summer
here is she @ end of flowering begin 2019... 120 day's around... i don't count over 90 haha

Zamal M'C the Queen
View Image

View Image

View Image

a month before the other
View Image

Zamal is special...
M.:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
by far the better toke , that skinny girl ,
a guy whited out on it yesterday ,
its pretty strong stuff ,
tasty too ....

THH crosses is where to look for ultimate potency.. one pheno of twchocthai x thh is very potent.. strong up and very mental buzzing, only dried, cant imagine it after curing.

B

beanz

thanks for guys with positive vibes ,

anyway, the queen this year imo ....friends seed I made fems off , purple columbian x a5/thai
perfect size ....she takes long time to start flower though , little stretch , mold resistance is sensational , likes to go purple late flower and rewards you with heavy sticky flowers . nice solid high .
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
these thai's ;-)

these thai's ;-)

hello,
here a few more shot's to see the difference...

Ko Chang x Thai Stick
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hmong thai
picture.php

picture.php

M.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
THH crosses is where to look for ultimate potency.. one pheno of twchocthai x thh is very potent.. strong up and very mental buzzing, only dried, cant imagine it after curing.
i found the same maha ,
with the first cross to c99 it was very potent ,
sadly it lost something when i it was crossed to c99 again to shorten flowering time , and the very potent phenos are rarer,

the price we pay i guess ...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hahaha, i know that Mac ;)

And everytime i see that pitures below i can't help but think of mate Lynx's grow of South Indian sativa back in the days, same wild structure!

120 days ain't that long for such genes run indoor, it's barely 4 month, some strains needs like 6 or even more months to be ready!

only from cut indoors... or the zamal flowers forever... i also use far red @ end of day

:peacock:
pssst ;-)

MadMac

far beyond driven...
the Zamal...

the Zamal...

Good you mention that ;) , i'm still curious about a thing, you grow them in 12/12 or use a lower photoperiod?

for all the tropical i'll start with 11 1/2 lights on...
then after 2 month 11/13... i'll always look where they are from..
mostly i'll grow outdoor strains indoors... like they are not adapted to indoors hence the size.. ;-)
so always from cut and then adapt the light to the origin of the strain...
Zamal has 10.30 - 13 h sun depend on season ...
she doesn't start to flower well under 12/12... but if you reduce the light to 11.30/12.30 then she start... she starts also auto flower after 9 month... and can also stop flowering and start again... without issues.
the Gypsy Zamal Mafate has this too ... a really special strain...
and no one could made a successful repro... because of strong intersex of the males... also the Zamal crosses i'll made with the haze has still intersex issues... if light, watering or environment not good she tries to reproduce herself... a very sensitive diva... but unique high and aroma...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i found the same maha ,
with the first cross to c99 it was very potent ,
sadly it lost something when i it was crossed to c99 again to shorten flowering time , and the very potent phenos are rarer,

the price we say i guess ...

price of backcrossing, isnt it better to go through F2? and find cindy like plant with THH effect? I read that its possible theoretically :D never seen it myself..

leet

MNS Nevilles Haze from seed under 8/16, just switched to HPS only, instead of MH/HPS combo, 29 day flowering, 100% organic with mountain spring water.

picture.php

JohnnyChicago

The Pan-o-Haze in 45-50l soil, yielded much more than I was expecting.
3 times more than the 20l pot next to her.

Should have enough Haze for the whole summer now. And more room for other sativas :)

picture.php
picture.php

Sunshineinabag

Glad to be back! i need to behave so I can enjoy my international friends! Hey what can I say! I was raised by hells angels from laval in Montreal ....it took me many moons to control myself. I just didn't realize folks could sabotage here like that. Lesson learned....truth being I only came back for this thread and the folks therein! I will behave!

On a positive note I got some lambsbread going!
They are mixed with other hybrids that are indica heavy learners so I shouldn't have too too much trouble finding them after the stretch .....lmao yeah!
:peacock:

Stink foot!
https://youtu.be/HrmtAQvmfN8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Sunshineinabag

Yeah sadly.....cause my state says I can only have two mature plants........so you need to teach me haze training 101! Then I'd like to know which haze is the haziest haze of the haze's. Please.

H

hard rain

Ace Ethiopian. 10 weeks. Indoor organic under LED. These are tough plants and they've been beaten into submission for indoors and are a respectable 120 cm or 4 feet high. :spank:

Top cola.
picture.php

Lower branch
picture.php

Last edited:
H

hard rain

A Tale of Two Sativa's

A Tale of Two Sativa's

Both these are sold as Sativa's. Both these flowered under identical conditions for the same amount of time. Not really a good advert for growing pure sativa's however the one on the left is nearly done, the one on the right has probable 5+ weeks to go and has a huge amount of bud sites on the plant. The one on the right is another Ethiopian pic.
I like the pure sativa's for effect and I wouldn't even count the one on the left a sativa.
picture.php