What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Classic Seeds Golden Diesel, Purple Colombian pheno at 120-130 days of flowering. Nicknamed her Deep Purple.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
I haven't grown the Doors but I have grown La Nina, I thought the plants didnt have the vigour or the yield of other MNS hazes, but I thought the smell/taste was truly excellent and the high is pheno dependant but the best ones I had smell like turpentine/white spirit/paint-metal shop with floral tones. I thought the high of this plant was exceptional . Sativa without the paranoia and the edgyness only good vibes, unlike the other MNS hazes where it can get very trippy and disorienting. The buds were exceptionally crystally.
I wouldn't mind sharing La Nina with a newbie smoker but I would hesitate to share smoke of any Neville's Haze or SSH.

I havent grown Nevilles Haze Mango from MNS but I have crossed 17 mango haze females to the only NH dad I got from the '97 seeds made by Nevil and I grew around a thousand plants, found truly exceptional plants, more than not. The smells usually come like this :

Pine > Lemon > Pineapple/Mango > Incense > Catpiss

I agree when you find a good NH dad you are in for a treat for years to come.

Neville's Haze male from 97' seed made by Nevil. OJD has my last 10 (?) MHxNH seeds :) I know there is a keeper in there :) I had 98% germination rate from 10 year old seed I made.

View Image

My favourite La Nina plant :

View Image

Another good pheno of La Nina looked like that :

View Image

interesting post both my mns g13 haze x thunks smelling of pineapple i also crossed a pineapple nl5 haze to the same thunk male not tried them yet,,your the second person mention older nevilles haze seeds any information on why there better than the modern offerings ?

im posting this here because this thread gets alot more traffic

I was wondering if anyone had access to some Zamal GN also known as Pure Zamal from the mafate region, if you do please kindly send me a private message

as these are very rare and i would like to reproduce them and makes crosses with it regardless of it having hermaphrodite males

here is a thread about it and a link from phylos thank you

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336344

https://phylos.bio/variety/PGT-239842/zamal-pure-purple-pheno

Dave Coulier

Veteran

I was wondering if anyone had access to some Zamal GN also known as Pure Zamal from the mafate region, if you do please kindly send me a private message

as these are very rare and i would like to reproduce them and makes crosses with it regardless of it having hermaphrodite males

Ive had the same experience as Beanz above. I think Ive tried 30 now, and not a single one to germ. :(

G

I still have a pack of the gn02 zamal but i doubt they will germ now after all this time, They were a bitch to germ when i bought them.:tiphat:

harvestreaper

Veteran

seeds of africa also did a zamal found some exrtreme sativa types plus some that appeared like hybrids ,,crossed one with a zamadelica not grown any out yet also got some double zamal x acapulco gold somewere that ive yet to try

B

beanz

sounds delishush is it a strain/ clone /cross ?never heard of it

fem seeds I made with Mauritius that were shared with me , its known too be a notoriously long flowering strain 200+ days . its some of the fruitiest weed I,ve ever smelt .... not sure on the flower time as I found them not too bad . theres a pay off at the end of dense flowers though not light airy shit :biggrin:

its a real treat if you can grow it .... need some serious sun

harvestreaper

Veteran
fem seeds I made with Mauritius that were shared with me , its known too be a notoriously long flowering strain 200+ days . its some of the fruitiest weed I,ve ever smelt .... not sure on the flower time as I found them not too bad . theres a pay off at the end of dense flowers though not light airy shit :biggrin:

its a real treat if you can grow it .... need some serious sun

thanks for the info sounds lovely but with that flower time it would have to be, look forward to seeing her bloom

leet

MNS Nev's Haze 20 days in flowering. 100% Organic under HPS+MH, 9on/15off light schedule. Stretching to God :D Take me with you :)

This is from seed and looks like, what I think, her dad, Haze "C" dominant.

picture.php

There is also an Original Haze clone from Seedsman floating around Vancouver,BC. I have smoked it from some grower(s) who calls himself/themselves Katz in late 2005-early 06. I thought this clone was pretty special. Does anyone know anything about it ? It was pretty expensive at 16$ canadian dollars but very well grown and most probably the best stuff I tried in Vancouver! It had typical piney/frankincense taste with churchy exhale which I know from my Nevilles Haze and the Amsterdam hazes.

Last edited:

leet

MNS Nev's Haze from seed - 21 days flowering under HPS+MH 9on/15off - 100% Organic - Local mountain spring water only
picture.php

Limeygreen

Veteran
Seedsmans haze in van was found somewhere in bc but I cannot who found it as I don't know who did. Green presume used to have pictures of it and there are some people running her commercially. What I heard was it's from an old pack of seedsmans haze that was bought at a show directly from Sam. There are a couple new females (4-5 years ago I think) but I didn't hear anything about them.

I personally find it very energetic, very clear and enjoyable but it can be a bit of a blast off for the start of it imo.

leet

Seedsmans haze in van was found somewhere in bc but I cannot who found it as I don't know who did. Green presume used to have pictures of it and there are some people running her commercially. What I heard was it's from an old pack of seedsmans haze that was bought at a show directly from Sam. There are a couple new females (4-5 years ago I think) but I didn't hear anything about them.

I personally find it very energetic, very clear and enjoyable but it can be a bit of a blast off for the start of it imo.

Awesome! Thanks for the info! Yes I agree with your description... This is where I sampled it... maybe they still have it ?! Someone should go and pick up some ( and post me some!!! ) !

If you know where to see pictures I would love that or tell us more.

Original Haze + Mushrooms in Vancouver :) Those were the days my friends :p I bought this Jan 2016

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts