What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

elanius

Veteran
happy to have my Haze #16 from Tom Hill back home, going to make some pure sativa crosses with her hopefully also Haze "F2" this year
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill Haze

hello,
here a few images of the seeded girls...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the rest 3 males from 13... still alive for collecting pollen...
picture.php

btw. you can't have enough haze.
once you get touched by the haze ... you'r addicted... most other become one dimensional...
get hazed'
M.

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Zamal M'C

Zamal M'C

hello,
and here my diva Zamal M'C touched by the magic 13' haze males...
well if plants could talk...
must be a amazing experience to have sex with 13 same time hehe

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:peacock:
M.:tiphat:

elanius

Veteran
Choco Chiba (Brazilian Seeds Company)

Choco Chiba (Brazilian Seeds Company)

Great vigor, fat fluffy sativa buds and interesting aroma on this girl - spicy, smokey, woody. Very nice high that is euphoric and pleasant, big creeper! When we smoked for the first time, I loaded just a small bowl for the taste and after several minutes i have not noticed any effect. Thinking it may be low THC or CBD pheno and decided to take another hit, but once i did, i have realized that my girlfriend eyes considerably changed and are now enhanced with a secretly vicious smile. And there i just started to feel the first hit...after another 15 minutes, i was high as a madafaka, while my gf was happy and pleasantly stoned, enjoying her, i just wanted to assume a comfortable place on the sofa lol. So in small doses, she is not very potent, but she has high ceiling and you can get very very high, perception and senses elevated, vision distorted with some psychedelic power and relaxed body. She flowered for about 12 weeks

What is very unique about this plant, is her ability to trigger flowering very early in the middle of the Europe, she was one of the first to start to flower and even though she didnt finish, still produced very nice results outdoors. The only way i can explain this is with introduction of some indica genes, but even so, still she is much earlier than others strains, even indica dominant, PTK, Blueberries..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

canna.ballistic

A Chimera 'Lemon Cello (Sweet Skunk)' x Ace 'Green Haze Thai' ...

Finally finished stretching at about 11', and now about three weeks into flower. Never managed to get on top of her feed requirements during the stretch period, as she stacked on a lot more biomass than I was expecting. However, other than the premature yellowing of some of the fan leaves, she looks to be in pretty good shape for the rest of her flowering period.

picture.php
picture.php

Sunshineinabag

A Chimera 'Lemon Cello (Sweet Skunk)' x Ace 'Green Haze Thai' ...

Finally finished stretching at about 11', and now about three weeks into flower. Never managed to get on top of her feed requirements during the stretch period, as she stacked on a lot more biomass than I was expecting. However, other than the premature yellowing of some of the fan leaves, she looks to be in pretty good shape for the rest of her flowering period.

View Image View Image

I'd pollinate a branch or two on her myself! What a gorgeous cultivar! Can u please update what she is throwing for profiles once she gets alil older............her profile is Marilyn Monroesque! :dance013:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
btw. you can't have enough haze.
once you get touched by the haze ... you'r addicted... most other become one dimensional...
get hazed'
M.

yes, the effect is multidimensional. psychoactive system of it has many slots, the whole system is changing in dependence on what slot you enter. it grows from middle, like crystals grow. :D get hazed too :D

B

beanz

apricot tom

tom hill hz x apricot ... 6-7 day hang dry at 63% humidity.
spacey high all in the head , dried apricot terps , peach taste on exhale .
picture.php