What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sounds like a plan that maos sounds /looks like a winner im with you its all about the effect i need to make friends with mac hes the haze man lol grew out the manipuri made f2s an crossed it to nanan bouclou not tried the cross but feedback was good off them i shared beans with ,i also made a few crosses with a seedman haze few years back to malawi sk1 and slh the first two came thru nice but the slh cross surpisingly was mediocre
View Image
nanan bouclou x manipuri
View Image
seedsman haze x fd sk1

manipuri x NB sounds great. manipuri is jewel for sure.. its always good to have haze friends, because there is not many crosses like that on market. actually there is only fresh one, its called scavenger´s daughter from rare dankness, its cambodia x trainwreck/neville´s haze. highly recommended for all those who dont have enough haze friends :D https://www.seedsman.com/en/scavenger-s-daughter-regular-seeds-12

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
thanks. it was top, no doubt. I like this concept of crossing original haze to thai, laos, camdodia etc. genetics. it makes for strong south asian effect but even boosted. not really so friendly effect as original haze, much more edgy.. and makes it tasting better, more pronounced and closer to modern standards. I know that Mac :D made some killer crosses with THH, with some thais, manipuri and even with mulanje which is african, but according to vermontman it smokes like thai stick. hope to see some of those killer crosses one day. I have maos(laos x mango haze), thanks to DM, cut of it. its one of those kind of commercial hazes, but in the same time, it gives that south asian effect on steroids. truly special thing. maos4: View Image
amazing how good that went under led s ,,

looks like quite a meaty bud maha ,
nice to see she is still being enjoyed also man ...

harvestreaper

Veteran
manipuri x NB sounds great. manipuri is jewel for sure.. its always good to have haze friends, because there is not many crosses like that on market. actually there is only fresh one, its called scavenger´s daughter from rare dankness, its cambodia x trainwreck/neville´s haze. highly recommended for all those who dont have enough haze friends :D https://www.seedsman.com/en/scavenger-s-daughter-regular-seeds-12

that looks nice but i just thrown some old seedsman haze mix in,, indian haze ,,sk haze and o haze there old so ill be pleasantly surprised if they even sprout ,,if they do i may well need help trying to work out what particular one i have ,if im able after that got lots of haze crosses to get through here ,,,the manipuri was interesting but i had a stronger uhkrul that was a more traditional sativa looking plant like a thai smoking her daughter now out of an acapulco gold male and its ringing my bell bigtime waves of mild euporia feel like i got reel rozy cheeks brains active strong visual change like wen you first feel the come up on shrooms put on some psycedelic music an youll be off
picture.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaPUGUawVw

,on that note i need to try focus on wtf was i supposed to be doing today lol :tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
amazing how good that went under led s ,,

looks like quite a meaty bud maha ,
nice to see she is still being enjoyed also man ...

yes, it was only one that took less than 15 weeks from 10 females.. while still keep the effect there with others.. I appreciate it due to special strong euphoric effect.. its different euphoria than at THH. its spiritual one, everything sinks into warm blanket haze cloud(this reminds me some kind of mild opiate) and you just say:" beauty!!! thank you universe! etc.. very meditative, calming and midbrain stimulation.. no thought of woman or something like that, and I am very much into fun with women. while strong euphoria at THH is more speedy one. you say things like: "c´mon, shake it shake it bb" :D very funky. maos is not funky. thank you very much sir. hope to see bx from you hands one day.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
that looks nice but i just thrown some old seedsman haze mix in,, indian haze ,,sk haze and o haze there old so ill be pleasantly surprised if they even sprout ,,if they do i may well need help trying to work out what particular one i have ,if im able after that got lots of haze crosses to get through here ,,,the manipuri was interesting but i had a stronger uhkrul that was a more traditional sativa looking plant like a thai smoking her daughter now out of an acapulco gold male and its ringing my bell bigtime waves of mild euporia feel like i got reel rozy cheeks brains active strong visual change like wen you first feel the come up on shrooms put on some psycedelic music an youll be off
View Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaPUGUawVw

,on that note i need to try focus on wtf was i supposed to be doing today lol :tiphat:

sounds great. ukhrul hmmm? :D

Happy Times

One that I liked from Rare Dankness is the Moonshine Haze, I think it’s Amnesia X Trainwreck/Neville Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
One that I liked from Rare Dankness is the Moonshine Haze, I think it’s Amnesia X Trainwreck/Neville Haze

yeah man its all good from him. I was growing his seeds, when he was just small seedmaker moonshine man, here at seedbay. using tfd fuma con dios in his crosses.. he got some nose for males. I would almost put his gth or this moonshine haze at same level as SSH, or even higher. but gth was big pm magnet in greenhouse... with cambodia it will be totally another level, believe me.
How do you compare this NH cut and BH7 ?

well its too early, but from uncured samples I can say BH7 is more close to OH in effect.. I am quite impressed, not so much with terps though, but it needs curing as any haze..

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Nice Nevil's Maha. thanks for sharing the pic.
They say that is some kind of scary weed, is it? I've smoke a lot of strong weed and in the last fifty or so years I don't think I've come across anything that was that scary or paranoia inducing, but I am just getting into Nevil's. I will see soon.
It seems to me with any well grown herb it's just strong weed and the high takes you to where your head is at, maybe it's a strong rush up that gets people off wrong. I enjoy that take off when I can find it.

F2F

thanks. it was top, no doubt. I like this concept of crossing original haze to thai, laos, camdodia etc. genetics. it makes for strong south asian effect but even boosted. not really so friendly effect as original haze, much more edgy.. and makes it tasting better, more pronounced and closer to modern standards. I know that Mac :D made some killer crosses with THH, with some thais, manipuri and even with mulanje which is african, but according to vermontman it smokes like thai stick. hope to see some of those killer crosses one day. I have maos(laos x mango haze), thanks to DM, cut of it. its one of those kind of commercial hazes, but in the same time, it gives that south asian effect on steroids. truly special thing. maos4: View Image

What a beauty! :good:

i can see the MH in her, but I've never grown one out with that much frost. Holy smokes!

It's Sri ll funny when I think about crossing MH into something to LOWER flower time. (DM - your cross correct?)

Big props to both grower and the guy that made the seeds.

Cheers
F2F

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
They say that is some kind of scary weed, is it? I've smoke a lot of strong weed and in the last fifty or so years I don't think I've come across anything that was that scary or paranoia inducing, but I am just getting into Nevil's. I will see soon.
It seems to me with any well grown herb it's just strong weed and the high takes you to where your head is at, maybe it's a strong rush up that gets people off wrong. I enjoy that take off when I can find it.
i grew a bunch of outdoor ones that on the first trial gave me that real sweaty hot head deal , was super strong ,
but in saying that , a few no name varieties i grew that year also did that ,
a tom hills haze x c99 did the same too ...

nevertheless id rate nevils haze as very strong grown properly with the right plant , not all plants are equal ...

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran

The scary weed was mainly available prior to 1980. indica skunk was great but not that style, and in 81 and later or so for most. In the 70s the scary amazing shit happened a few times, much scarcer since. It was found in import lots, but rarely grown out in NA; few seeds.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

it depends on individual like DM said..I dont get paranoia from hazes. the worst paranoia I got was from northern lights 2(which is northern lights x thai I think) :D --
I cant say much about this cut from Sammy yet. but Bohemp´s NH cut, the one that takes 17 weeks to finish. it was that strong one like Donald describes it. it lacks any positive vibe, if you feel good, its quite enjoyable, but it will not make your mood better in any way. there is strong pot yet enjoyable and comfortable in everyday use, and this Bohemps cut is not for everyday use, I think its not about how it is strong only. its just like that, character of herb..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
it depends on individual like DM said..I dont get paranoia from hazes. the worst paranoia I got was from northern lights 2(which is northern lights x thai I think) :D --
I cant say much about this cut from Sammy yet. but Bohemp´s NH cut, the one that takes 17 weeks to finish. it was that strong one like Donald describes it. it lacks any positive vibe, if you feel good, its quite enjoyable, but it will not make your mood better in any way. there is strong pot yet enjoyable and comfortable in everyday use, and this Bohemps cut is not for everyday use, I think its not about how it is strong only. its just like that, character of herb..
gotta agree with you for sure mk,
some stuff that is super strong , isnt that nice and not stuff i would reach for on a regular basis at all ,
i prefer the feel good stuff ,,

the other is kinda fun to have around for friends that say nothing gets them high though ,, lol ..