What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MadMac

far beyond driven...
ohhh-haze... last from this batch

ohhh-haze... last from this batch

hello haze lovers,
just forgot this two great images to post last time...
I'm to hazy @ moment...

o-haze 90'
picture.php

picture.php

my pleasure
M.:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
very psychoactive resin, just lookin at it :D I like that "get hazed, I am.." haha but Mac, not everybody is so mad to smoke this stuff daily man. it has to be special person for it too :D :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
that´s one side of it to freak out when you dont smoke such herb usually, but another freaking out is that after smoking it all day you wake up in the morning and have to socialize yourself, go down from realm of miracles to your grey daily routine.. I think it was in this thread when I had to agree with Elmer Bud that this herb is not much for working class, and that they prefer it with good portion of northern lights or skunk involved, which changed kind of psychoactivity. I am talking about those electric lysergic phenotypes though. not about those nice, but not so strong ones.. this herb was developed by hippies and beat generation.. Randy may be one of them, but how often one meets such people today? not so often ya?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I could post here, pic of this skunkhaze. she is hazy yeah, dont get wrong, but there is skunk.. I feel like pic of this beautiful plant doesnt belong to this thread, when you have to compare it to original haze..
picture.php

JohnnyChicago

Smoked a big pure joint of Destroyer Haze with 3 guys while waiting for my bus the other night at 3 am. They said the lemony taste was to strong and that I must have bought "sprayed" weed. Then one of them took out a bag of his homegrown kush and the other shew me pics of his cousin who won a cup in Cali with a hash extraction...
I for myself only thought "Oh. my. god. guys!"

Then few minutes later the third guy asked "Seriously , what did you mix to your weed?"
- "Nothing."
"I feel so strange. I don't know what's happening"
- "No need to panic. This is real pure sativa. And it was a pure joint. Not tobacco aromatized with herbs. If the effect is to heavy, simply drink or eat something sugary."

My bus came, I went in and saw through the windows how high they were and how confused they were looking at me.

Few days later I meet a friend, that I did not know was the bother of the 3rd guy. He asked "wtf did you give my brother and his friends to smoke?"
- What? Who's your brother??
"He called me at 6am to ask what the hell he had smoked with you!!"

This was the culprit.
(Grown bio, organic and even flowered the last 4 weeks outdoor in the August sun, which in my opinion made it so extra flavorful)
picture.php

Drewsif

Johnny Appleweed doing the Lords work. It sucks being the only person in town with legit weed. "This is sweetened, this is laced" gets so old. When they be getting high off nutes mildew and Sweetraw

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Hahaha thats awesome Johnny, congrats.... what a pleasure to blow peoples minds with proper herb..... Sativa is the thinking mans choice

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
I just love the feeling you get when you offer these "dank kush" "professional, seen it all" guys and girls a thin joint of whispy feathery sativa that doesnt look like much. Usually people just pass out or panic and start to blame me for poisoning them with some unknown research drug. "This dont taste like weed" "What is happening to me" "is this laced with lsd" and so on. People dont seem to know that much after all. Even here in California, the land of plenty, people only seem to care about test results and thc % etc and from what I've seen and tried.. well, what we here like to call sativa has very little to do with the stuff they call sativa here. I know there must be a lot of good stuff around but havent seen any yet.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Smoked a big pure joint of Destroyer Haze with 3 guys while waiting for my bus the other night at 3 am. They said the lemony taste was to strong and that I must have bought "sprayed" weed. Then one of them took out a bag of his homegrown kush and the other shew me pics of his cousin who won a cup in Cali with a hash extraction...

Then few minutes later the third guy asked "Seriously , what did you mix to your weed?"
- "Nothing."
- "No need to panic. This is real pure sativa. And it was a pure joint. Not tobacco aromatized with herbs. If the effect is to heavy, simply drink or eat something sugary."

My bus came, I went in and saw through the windows how high they were and how confused they were looking at me.

Few days later I meet a friend, that I did not know was the bother of the 3rd guy. He asked "wtf did you give my brother and his friends to smoke?"

This was the culprit.
(Grown bio, organic and even flowered the last 4 weeks outdoor in the August sun, which in my opinion made it so extra flavorful)
View Image
Hell yeah. :D

robotwithdreams

Veteran

- "Nothing."

This was the culprit.
View Image

Fuck yeah! Now that ladies n gents is a smoke report.

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

getting smoother after a cure typical sweet nutty g13 taste mixed with pepper haze quite a heavy initial hit that drops after 5 mins and your off on a long lasting sativa high,,,usually with sativa indica hybrids its other way round for me initial high that dont last long an dumps you on your ass so this a nice change
g13 haze x thunk 8

threw an old pack of seedsman haze mix in some dirt today,,,,,you bad bad people lol

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thanks. it was top, no doubt. I like this concept of crossing original haze to thai, laos, camdodia etc. genetics. it makes for strong south asian effect but even boosted. not really so friendly effect as original haze, much more edgy.. and makes it tasting better, more pronounced and closer to modern standards. I know that Mac :D made some killer crosses with THH, with some thais, manipuri and even with mulanje which is african, but according to vermontman it smokes like thai stick. hope to see some of those killer crosses one day. I have maos(laos x mango haze), thanks to DM, cut of it. its one of those kind of commercial hazes, but in the same time, it gives that south asian effect on steroids. truly special thing. maos4:
picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
thanks. it was top, no doubt. I like this concept of crossing original haze to thai, laos, camdodia etc. genetics. it makes for strong south asian effect but even boosted. not really so friendly effect as original haze, much more edgy.. and makes it tasting better, more pronounced and closer to modern standards. I know that Mac :D made some killer crosses with THH, with some thais, manipuri and even with mulanje which is african, but according to vermontman it smokes like thai stick. hope to see some of those killer crosses one day. I have maos(laos x mango haze), thanks to DM, cut of it. its one of those kind of commercial hazes, but in the same time, it gives that south asian effect on steroids. truly special thing. maos4: View Image

sounds like a plan that maos sounds /looks like a winner im with you its all about the effect i need to make friends with mac hes the haze man lol grew out the manipuri made f2s an crossed it to nanan bouclou not tried the cross but feedback was good off them i shared beans with ,i also made a few crosses with a seedman haze few years back to malawi sk1 and slh the first two came thru nice but the slh cross surpisingly was mediocre
picture.php

nanan bouclou x manipuri
picture.php

seedsman haze x fd sk1

Last edited:

Limeygreen

Veteran
Here is haze male that is fasciated, not sure if he will drop pollen or not but trying none the less, smell is quite strong compared to other haze brothers and sisters my guess is from increased biomass.