What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Predator Haze

Predator Haze

hello,
because it's not often and she is still changing...
here some fresh shot's...
the top splitter again and she get's a horn ;-)
she is nicely budding up and resin is also there ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

get hazed'
i'am
M.:tiphat:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yeah I noticed THH back in stock last night... awesome stuff.. Plus a bunch of new Sam seeds like Haze5 skunk, mexOhaze skunk I gotta try to get...
I gotta put in a lot of hard working hours and get some of these lol.... I just spend my whole wallet on some Nevillehaze and mangohaze..

Anyone got any pics of the newer Sam gear?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Thanks for all the haze work!
And thanks for making Tom Hill Haze Available

all haze lovers are welcome...
well Panik sent me the missing seed to make a good selection for free and i'll promised when success i will return some for free...
the rest is up to him now...
but thx for notice... did not know it goes so fast...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
O-Haze

O-Haze

hello,
here a few images that show the early onset of resin on leafs and stem...
i'll picked 9 from 16 girls for smoke.... and all are really early in onset of resin like THH... very happy to see this happen...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

love the mystic haze smell...
mouthwatering...

get hazed'
i'am
M.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Madmac.... Do you ever notice any girls with abnormal amounts of trichomes on stem? I'd love to see if you could search in the garden for that trait, and see if anything stands out for that trait, and maybe show us?..... After a special sativa girl ive ran in the past... I swear that is a trait I will look for permanently in life in my plants & breeding.. From what I seen it showed in early veg, and as the plants matured it diminished I believe because of improper feeding, but seen again in Reveg, and clones as I came closer to properly feeding them....... Believe it could be a great tool for judging how terpy\potent a pheno is, and how well the plant is being nurished\cared for..
Really wanna pop some of the f1s I made with that.. Can't fuggin wait...Losing my mind in anticipation lol

MadMac

far beyond driven...
thx all for da nice comments :)

is she fasciated? super thin, that's for sure. how does she smell?

YES fasciated with flat stem... smell is not strong yet like with the other o-haze....
there is a little hazy smell mixed with soup ... hope there will be more ...
thx

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Madmac.... Do you ever notice any girls with abnormal amounts of trichomes on stem?
yep one THH girl had this... but it's often with THH....
when planting the o-haze i was not often @ home..
so did not notice... took cut's early and moved on with repro...
will keep a eye on the next batch...
resinous males are more rare and the once i'm looking after :)
the 9 girls i selected from the 16 had good resin production i was looking for...
will keep u updated :)
M.:Tiphat:

ankhori

Hello haze lovers!!!!

I request from Real Gorilla Seeds Tom Hill Haze 10 seeds andLuan Prabang Lao 10 seeds
and they send me free Nepalese and OriginalThaiHazexSkunk#1.

Thanks to light the haze way my friends, now I have OltimerHaze and Im very happy with this haze line,
I will post smoke report here.

When OldtimerHaze grow end,I will grow Tom Hill Haze and will post here the main differences and
try to explore this amazing Haze line. Thanks MadMac, you inspire me to buy Tom Hill Haze!!!!

10 seeds Nepalese Landrace
10 seeds Original Thai Haze x Skunk#1
10 seeds Haze Regs - 10 1 £80.00
10 seeds Luang Prabang Lao Sativa - 20 1 £20.00

Im totally in my friends!!!!! Totally hazed obsession!! *__*

led05

Chasing The Present
thx all for da nice comments :)

YES fasciated with flat stem... smell is not strong yet like with the other o-haze....
there is a little hazy smell mixed with soup ... hope there will be more ...
thx

Makes sense, she looks it. IME Fasciated = more leaf, harder to trim and more stem than regular; to keep she needs to especially shine as I know your other keepers and what’s to come ;)

Good luck, Peace

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Grats Ankhori... hopefully we see you in action with those soon... I wanna see more Thunk pics, its gaining interest to me, so its GN's laos... Plus I wanna see the Kuamoni Nepali too, I have a bunch of those I need to pop myself.

SolarLogos

Hello haze lovers!!!!

I request from Real Gorilla Seeds Tom Hill Haze 10 seeds andLuan Prabang Lao 10 seeds
and they send me free Nepalese and OriginalThaiHazexSkunk#1.

Thanks to light the haze way my friends, now I have OltimerHaze and Im very happy with this haze line,
I will post smoke report here.

When OldtimerHaze grow end,I will grow Tom Hill Haze and will post here the main differences and
try to explore this amazing Haze line. Thanks MadMac, you inspire me to buy Tom Hill Haze!!!!

10 seeds Nepalese Landrace
10 seeds Original Thai Haze x Skunk#1
10 seeds Haze Regs - 10 1 £80.00
10 seeds Luang Prabang Lao Sativa - 20 1 £20.00

Im totally in my friends!!!!! Totally hazed obsession!! *__*
Nice score my friend! Makes me want to go out and copy you, after my old timers haze also comes in. Nice freebies! Good luck on yours, I'll be looking forward to your next grows.
Peace, God bless

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
all haze lovers are welcome...
well Panik sent me the missing seed to make a good selection for free and i'll promised when success i will return some for free...
the rest is up to him now...
but thx for notice... did not know it goes so fast...

:tiphat:
Sorry if it's already been covered elsewhere- were these the THH that were put out when SB first reopened? I grabbed some of those myself but I haven't checked viability yet (time/space, etc.) How many plants did you start with in this repro? I knew you were working the line, didn't know you were sending in seeds. Open pollination? I've got these and a pack from BR. If I add your pack that'll give me a good number to start with when I attempt the same. Great work, as always.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I was hanging out with Tom on here before, during and after he released his Haze seeds. I also bought a few packs. You can find some good ones in there, but you need to grow several plants. Several were hayz. :D. I think I still have a pack of them left. I think the generation he bred with were in the high teens by the time he got them. He did a pretty big breeding run of them Ran a lot of plants. I think there must still be the thread on here somewhere that kept track of that run

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I was hanging out with Tom on here before, during and after he released his Haze seeds. I also bought a few packs. You can find some good ones in there, but you need to grow several plants. Several were hayz. :D. I think I still have a pack of them left. I think the generation he bred with were in the high teens by the time he got them. He did a pretty big breeding run of them Ran a lot of plants. I think there must still be the thread on here somewhere that kept track of that run

G `day Doc P

There was also a repro done in Spain .
Haze and Deep Chunk if my memory can recall .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
G `day Doc P

There was also a repro done in Spain .
Haze and Deep Chunk if my memory can recall .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I didn't know that.

I ran Deep Chunk too.
picture.php

I think Ive still got some of the seeds, and also some crosses I made with it. There was another one I bought from Tom, But I cant remember what it was. Maybe a Pakistani

Latest posts

Latest posts