What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

SolarLogos

hello,
here some shot's from pollinated o-haze...
love the males too... they are so vigorous and potent...
think about what a ball of pollen can do to some sleepy crop...
wake up the old genes and make them shine ;-)

these pollen sacks can change your world ;-)
View Image

see the resin on leafs too... good stuff :)
View Image

lower flower are also full... so early... like the THH
View Image

love it
M.:tiphat:
Great post my friend! Best post of the day I say. Thanks for sharing.
Peace, God bless

Happy Times

hello,
here some shot's from pollinated o-haze...
love the males too... they are so vigorous and potent...
think about what a ball of pollen can do to some sleepy crop...
wake up the old genes and make them shine ;-)

these pollen sacks can change your world ;-)
View Image

see the resin on leafs too... good stuff :)
View Image

lower flower are also full... so early... like the THH
View Image

love it

Wow

:crazy:

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

shes gone all red head on me callin for the chop

MadMac

far beyond driven...
fasciated seedsman o-haze

fasciated seedsman o-haze

hello,
here my special girl...
looks really dangerous... like a alien...
fascinating fasciated o-haze :)=

picture.php

picture.php

some more...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

o-haze is a really fascinating cannabis variation...
thx @ SamS. for sharing it... !
it's still alive and with some hands on can let them shine like in the old day's ...
next year i'll know more :)
M.

Last edited:

Happy Times

hello,
here my special girl...
looks really dangerous... like a alien...
fascinating fasciated o-haze :)=

View Image

View Image

some more...
View Image

View Image

View Image

o-haze is a really fascinating cannabis variation...
thx @ SamS. for sharing it... !
it's still alive and with some hands on can let them shine like in the old day's ...
next year i'll know more :)
M.

Now that is a unique looking lady there! Freaky

Have you flowered her out before?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Giger-Alien was my first thought.
yep or Predator....

Now that is a unique looking lady there! Freaky
Have you flowered her out before?
thx... well first time... so we will see how it end's....
hopefully she don't eat me... ;-)
i wanna' smoke her... but don't tell ..

ankhori

Absolute amazing, devastating pictures about OriginalHaze from Tom Hill, good game well played!!!! a true Haze reference, thanks for inspiration, and show us the way to go and how it is possible to do breeding improvement programs with true old-semiwild haze tropical plants.:bow:

Im growing OTH, i want to select some plants and breed the best! Love so much look in pages of icmag and always find HAZE lovers, hahaha wwe dont care if it is only 5%, just the possibility of have the great haze keeper move our ilusion.
OTH from Ace Seeds

Please Haze fans, let's rock this thread and share opinions, historys, projects or what you want about Haze
:groupwave:

hello,
here some seeded o-haze...
very happy that it worked all out so far :)

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

get hazed'
i'am
M.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Sam's Predator Haze

Sam's Predator Haze

hello,
well because she's so special...
pulled her out for photo shooting ;-)

Sam's Predator Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

@SamS.
do you remember the thai you worked with and what smell she had?
and do you know the origin of that thai?
many thx

get hazed'
i'am

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
hello,

Sam's Predator Haze
View Image
View Image
View Image

@SamS.
many thx

get hazed'
i'am

I’m not speaking for him , but I believe this is the most information we have received regarding the Thai

The very first original Haze was a late 60's three way cross of Colombian Punto Rojo, a green one, and a light magenta one, all different, all from Columbia, several years later I gave Thai and S Indian seeds that were also crossed to Haze, I had seeds of all of them, Original Haze, and Original Haze X Thai from off the stick gold Thai about 76 in Santa Cruz , called Laos at the time.
I spread the seeds around Cali etc and I brought the seeds with me to the Netherlands and used them to select clone parents for my unimproved Haze lines I preserved, I did not do much work to improve Haze I was trying to preserve it. The Thai and S Indiana Kerala X O Haze crosses were made by my neighbor, R.L. the junior O Haze grower that made the O Haze poster, as I did not grow much Haze until the next year. So anyway it is now pretty hard to tell but what most have was pure Colombian, green, purple, lime green, silver, magenta, blueish, I saw all this before Haze had anything besides Colombian in it. A little bit has Thai, and even less has S Indian. I will be testing the DNA of my Haze lines and clones, then we will maybe have answers about what they is and isn't, and maybe where all the best Cannabis in Colombia, Jamaica, Mexico came from? India, Africa? Asia? Time will tell.
I have found that my line is fairly inbred as it was not out-crossed except for the Thai and S Indian one year, and that was just a few plants. Most are just pure Original Haze Colombian, with no WLD Wide Leaf Drug (was called Indica) genes, zero. Because it is inbred if you do if you do outcross it the qualities are improved like vigor and potency. I have done this and seen where 16% THC Mom Skunk 1, X a 10% THC O Haze gives progeny in the 20's for THC%, try it, you will see what I mean.
P.S. I found Purple Haze to be the strongest, but the silver-blue and lime-green ones where the high I preferred, purple Haze was more physical also.
Up, clear, electric, speedy, cerebral, mental, energetic, euphoric, psychedelic, no ceiling, every hit gets you higher every time, the kind of Cannabis that gets people turning white, passing out or falling over when they stand, and getting paranoid. Some of you may prefer the same, I can tell. I have never gotten too high, I have gotten to high to walk, that's what chaise lounge sofas, Lazy-Boys and the floor were invented for. I could still smoke.....
If Yo Sammy sends me a dry leaf of his old NH cuttings that is being kept in South Holland I could test it also and maybe see the NL genes in it? PM me.

-SamS

1luvbigherb

mr.brunch

Veteran
hello,

Sam's Predator Haze
View Image
View Image
View Image

@SamS.
many thx

get hazed'
i'am

Beautiful pictures, you should enter those in the Seedsman photo contest... I’d vote for em!
Respect for your patience keeping a legend growing :tiphat:

harvestreaper

Veteran
my very best haze had buds that were the shape of horns any of you haze fans had any like that ??
this one is not horn shaped but the bud structure reminds me of the old nl5 hz A or C i had dont know which ,,
picture.php

nl5 x haze xx thunk

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Ya but my first female tom hill is crappy, and it foxtails(makes long "horns") bigtime. So that's not a sign of greatness.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Ya but my first female tom hill is crappy, and it foxtails(makes long "horns") bigtime. So that's not a sign of greatness.

not foxtail brother more llike snowflakes but the buds would develop into horn shapes and altho the plant i was taking of was great i didnt assume it was a sighhn of greatnness just simply something ive not noticed/seen posted here im interested if any others had buds like that from haze ,,haze crosses etc

Mohadib

Veteran
not foxtail brother more llike snowflakes but the buds would develop into horn shapes and altho the plant i was taking of was great i didnt assume it was a sighhn of greatnness just simply something ive not noticed/seen posted here im interested if any others had buds like that from haze ,,haze crosses etc

Last year I had an Amnesia Haze pheno that had a similar bud structure. The weed was shit though^^

Latest posts

Latest posts