What's new

Quebec's where im from.

haha yes we are some damn sexy ladies here in QUEBEC... it's cause quebec / MTL area has lots of culture... makes some beautiful girls :) we may not have sandy white beaches but we have some fine ass ladies at least lol :D there's always somethign sexy to look at ;)

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
we may not have sandy white beaches but we have some fine ass ladies at least lol :D there's always somethign sexy to look at ;)

very true but you ever been around beaudrie metro or east end/hochelaga...... not much thats pretty around there..........

lmao.......but yeah lots of good looking women in mtl....just visit st.cathrine street in the summer.....those who live around here know what i'm talking about:xmasnut:...lol

Yes sexy ladies in mtl during the summer lol. i should know i used to live in mtl lol and i think im pretty sexy. vince maybe u saw me on ste. catherines lol. im not a hooker though hahaha

QcIndica

Yes sexy ladies in mtl during the summer lol. i should know i used to live in mtl lol and i think im pretty sexy. vince maybe u saw me on ste. catherines lol. im not a hooker though hahaha

lol......if you want to smoke a big joint pm me i like smoking joint with sexy lady lollll............:muahaha:

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran

Ya just never know who ya can bump into and not know it..lmfao

well next time your downtown on st.catherines and cresent just keep an eye out for a 6"3 230lb muscular pot smoker on the corner......lol im just exaggerating i'm only 225lb....lmao

Pinkladyeater

I gotta Laugh when someone from Canada says "HOT" summers but i really want to know how Hot and how long does it stay Hot. Thinking its prob the opposite to up over here.
Hey BBB East of Everything.Cant be too far away. At least you guys cant say its Hot anymore.

Ice Road Truckers.

I can say that in Ontario which is beside Quebec we can get some hot days and nights. The heat is caused by all the humidity from all the lakes and rivers we have. There is a lot of fresh water up here. It's a different kind of heat; you can't really cool your self down through sweating because the air has so much moister in it.

sorry dudes if littlemiss is ever on any street shes at my side and she only smokes my pipe ;) mtl has sexy woman but they are everywhere in QC even buttfuck towns have banging barmaids and depanneur girls.. too many girls for 2 eyes to handle.

fucking snow sucks this season... glad i didnt buy a seasonpass for the hills. hardly enough snow for skidooing. wet heavy when the temp drops again itll be all fucking crusty..

keep on smoking.

mr noodles

I can say that in Ontario which is beside Quebec we can get some hot days and nights. The heat is caused by all the humidity from all the lakes and rivers we have. There is a lot of fresh water up here. It's a different kind of heat; you can't really cool your self down through sweating because the air has so much moister in it.

our humidity in the summer is produced mostly by our forest ! yes !

100 x 100 spruce trees produce an olympic pool in water evaporation per hour when its hot in july .thats why they are so dangerous for forest fire because they (spruce ) lost all is water content and the resin is turned into volatile gas under the heat of the sun when the tree is dehydrated .

ohhh yes cause we all live in igloos right??? ahahhahahah it does get pretty hot here during the summer... we have summers just like the usa.... with sun and all... gets over 30 celcius... with high humidity which makes it feel 10x hotter. snow melts away in the spring arounf march.... then is usually fully gone by april. then by june it starts to get warm july and august are the hot months... we may not have hot weather all year long... but honestly... we're having a mild winter compared to those in florida and in the southern states..... so yes it does get warm here.... try visiting and maybe you;d know... sorry if this comes off bitchy... but it drives me insane how people think we live in the north pole with no sun or summer... think we have no car and shit... i find it ignorant.

Pinkladyeater

I'm glad we get all of the different kind of seasons. Keeps things interesting and gives the excuse to get more clothes more often.

I'm glad we get all of the different kind of seasons. Keeps things interesting and gives the excuse to get more clothes more often.

yes... i'm not a huge fan of the cold, but it makes for change and a nice white christmas :) plus we get to enjoy summer and winter sports beautiful colors of fall and flowers popping up in the spring :D

Latest posts

Latest posts