both are awesome strain when
grown properly.

But just like any other place
you'll find Wizard in this
province and all Canna-dah
that really know their stuff
and how to grow it.

Bare

well then sorry mr noodles, you first post just made it should as if you were bashing quebec, nice to know that your doing your thing and that its working for you. yes we are alike, probly alot more then we know, i also robbed my first hps lights off buildings lol.

when it comes down to it, who cares about the tourists and that they smoke, more money for our "buddies".

like bare says you'll find good growers and shitty ones everywhere.

red rooster i have is a good smoke, with a decent yeild nothing amazing but good weed none the less, i have a shit load of seeds, hermied a cut a couple years ago and made seeds.

my 39 the trics are 50% amber at 45 days, the older fruity 39 that is more like quebec gold all colourful, is the longer flowering strain. from what ive grown there are always different pheno's in any cross. it all depends what one you work with, and how you do it.
i cut clones for my use from plants that are into flowering already which reduces flo time.

hell i even hand it to you for being growing for so long keep it up bro, i like that you grow different strains and shit. everyone has there own opinions about how to be safe, im a city boy not a country boy, always hated small towns cause people cant keep there mouthes shut. im the city people shut up out of fear, not always but people tend to look the otherway.

anyways like i said the seed bank in mtl is an underground one, prices depend on if they like your face or not and who you know, its ran out of an apartment in lasalle. mtl. pm me if you want the phone number. but youll have to fend for yourself price wise..

anyways lets start over sorry for saying you didnt know shit, should always be nice to talk to someone like me insted of a pain in the ass, so thanks for stopping by and your french isnt half bad lol

cc

you too bare thanks for stopping by. try to get your hand on QuebecGold its m39xfreezeland and its the best of both worlds, i have a pheno that finishes fluffy but its a killer purple colour.

mr noodles

i love quebec and is peoples !

and thats why im so angry at the commercial crap sold by street dealer ! these peoples ruins our province reputation whit their horrible badly grown, not cure shit . they spread their shit all over the fucking place .

this piss me off so bad when i see the crap in the lil bag sold in most place in mtl ...

why do i care about peoples who read icmag ? because they are the peoples that migth visit montreal and get bad weed and think we are a bunch of idiot !

honnestly we have a problem in quebec and its the giant commercial operation who flood the fucking north east coast with total garbadge .the asians are the worst fucking plague ever when it come to pot ...they have no clue about good weed, they care about $$$$$$ another phenomena is the pseudo biker....never had problem with the real deal but these little clowns are big mouth and know peoples but cannot take care of the simplest thing themselves....

either me or you would smoke that shit !

canadiancracker , you love the province and good weed , you got pride , i like that !

about the montreal seedbank ive found on the net....the price of the seeds is emeryesque.....100 $ for nirvana seeds let me laugh lol

its not the same bank you described but this one is a joke ,

greenhouse seeds is now distributed in canada but i have no clue abouut the price they are sold , by experience most of canadians seeds bank sold dutch genetics 5 x their value on seedboo or the bay

HI from Europe

HI from Europe

Hello canadiancracker,
I'm a Canadian now living in southern Spain. Been over here for a while now. I'm from Ontario. Sorry, I don't speak French.
I can see Morocco from my backyard. it gets a bit warm here in the summer too.
I miss Canada. Summer girls, growing in cornfields, Labatt's 50 - all the good stuff. Mind you, you should see the size of (legal) plant I can grow in my backyard here.
spanishwilly

B

Barefrog

Hola La Gang

Ok some news.

My pure MightyMite was crop
on sept 3 (seed crop)
Yesterday I crop my Chronic x Heri
I also check my BBK its is
all milky trichomes so ready
to come down soon.
BBK= Black Bubba Kush or
Black Domina x Katsu Bubba Kush.
My own cross.

I also have a Black Domina x Timewarp
that should be ready soon too.

all the rest seems that it will need
more sun and good weather :
Trainwreck x Heri, Cheese and
Black Mazaar.

I also have 1 OGkush x Ubc Chemo
and another Black Timewarp in the
greenhouse those can stay there
for a few more weeks.

I naturally polinated that OGKChemo
with some pure MightyMite pollen.

Those are the news for today.

Enjoy life

Bare

QcIndica

Hi bare,

nice project,the blackbubbakush is really interesting.

from my side i have 9 tom hill deepchunk in the grow and 1 bluberry X godbud (clone from my own cross).

I plan to make some f2 of the deepchunk and a cross with my bbXgod female.

keep up the good work.

mr noodles

black domina x katsu bubba kush sound like a fucking winner . but is the katsu bubba is from the amsterdam café or its the genuine bubba pre 98 or post 98 from cali ? but most importantly how the x taste ? must be a solid indica

deep chunk is fantastic for bubble or bho because its kinda leafy but so frosted that make bubble so desirable . ive run deepchunk way back when its was released by tom a decade ago , strong and the huge and wide indica leafs worth the show ! so beautiful, indica in is purest expression , hard to stay insensitive in front of such an incredible display from a plant . ornamental values for sure .

im leaning toward the new release a lot ...but im undecided if i run new strain or i play some reprise in my room . so much to choose from !

D

danny karey

Hey man, welcome. Im from Ontario but Ive visited quebec many a time........Beautiful province for sure.

Im sure quebec has good weed just like any other province in Canada..............Canada weed rocks!!!

Danny

B

Barefrog

Hey Gang

The Black Bubba Kush is my
own creation, it came from
the Pollen of Black Domina
and the Real Katsu cut. I
could not keep the clone so
I made seeds.
Its drying now but I had a
little bud with bud rot and I
try that very very strong.

What I love best is that I
can grrow it outdoor no
problem.

Bare

hey hey... im hoping everyones harvest went well, and wishing yous all tons of bud. i chopped out all my shit today, i had a tester plot of 200 clones i put out beginning of august. after the grass hoppers and deer had there fun, i had maybe 120 pretty crappy plants. i cant complain i didnt tak care of them. i just wanted to test if it was a safe spot or not. Turns out it is. ill go back at the end of october beginning of november and pick up my pots and clean before the frosts and snow. if its still untouched im bringin in the promix for next season..... im pretty happy now, not about what i got but what i can grow there in the futur... im loving it.. its been 3 years since ive been sure of a spot, got alot of making up to do next year..

Sweet crosses, fellow canadians.. this ones for yous CC

odin_

i think the summers are still too hot

as to m39, i let my last crop go 52 days for one bed and 56 for 4 others... too long imo
as much as i dont like it, it is ready at 45...

i dont belong to the shirtless coalition though

Bedouin

Veteran
Hello. I heard a lots of good thing about Quebec :D Here is polish guys who living in Montreal :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTBXAKFsAIc

picture.php

Peace from Poland :wave:

bedouin, absolutly beautiful man. very healthy plant. im glad to see you didnt get powdery mildew growing near corn. looks like a perfect timing with a little yellowing coming for a smooth smoke.. Congrats pollock, Where you in MTL only for visit/grow :)
i have many friends from poland and my famil is from poland. im born in mtl. cant speak polish, understand very little but have the name... Nice to meet you im sure you are a very nice friendly person being polish. every pollock i know would give the shirt off his back for you if you never did them wrong and they are very forgiving but dont forget. and arent the people to fuck with. anyways.. beautiful grow again..
CC

well it's now hit -20 celcius here... what fun lol. gotta hate quebec for the cold winters lol. at least we have nice summers... or usually do, not with all the rain last year, happy holidays from quebec!!!!

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
quebec is one of the most beautiful provinces with endless natural resources and many many beautiful french canadies ladies..

the bud scene in qc is flooded with the commercial m-39 which isn't the best quality but if you "know" somebody you can score some decent smoke now and then but the current trend with shitbag dealers is renaming their strains something different to either sell their shit faster or hype up a not so amazing product......
either way most of us grow our own smoke and its not all the time i pick up a "bag"of smoke so when i do ireally do some shopping:D

Securityfirst

yeahhhhhhhh quebec ladies represent!!!!!! xoxox canadiancracker...

quebec is awesome, I wouldn't live anywhere else, it's beautiful, weed is plentiful and w have some beautiful seasons

I have never seen such beautiful women either. The women in Quebec are drop dead gorgeous. In the summer they all flock down to the Maine beaches. Makes a man wanna cry.

If you want travel and and a bit of street excitement try BC and Montreal too. There are little nuances like when you go to a bar the bartender will wait for the tip (in Quebec). In BC there is the East side. Open a baroom door at 6am Sunday and the place is Jammin. Lot of drug addicts looking real desperate over there.When I was 16 we went on a ski trip up there, it was like 40 below. Order a peachtree scnapps and you'll get a shot of peachtree.