What's new

Quebec's where im from.

i have to say a couple words in this thread to represent quebec Canada.
we have hot summers, and cold winters, with snow, shit loads of it. beautiful beaches, and even more beautiful woman..... outdoor and indoor weed is abondant here, cops are not all that bad here. weed is not very important unless you steal electricity, have complaints smell or whatever, and outdoor unless you go too big and fill fields, or plant in corn..... :wallbash:

more later, love quebec and i love canada,, visit,

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
welcome my brother to the east. i have heard that it is quite tolerant in quebec. must be nice. still lots of hassles here in ont. have a good labour day bro.

Hughesy

I gotta Laugh when someone from Canada says "HOT" summers but i really want to know how Hot and how long does it stay Hot. Thinking its prob the opposite to up over here.
Hey BBB East of Everything.Cant be too far away. At least you guys cant say its Hot anymore.

Ice Road Truckers.

yes yes..

yes yes..

nice to see some peeps on here from my corner of the globe.. ontario is nice and flat, a little more south with niagra, TO, and its all beautiful land,, im sure the cops are worse there just cause you see at lease 2-3 times as many cops just for street patrols and tickets, the cops stations are huge in ont compared to quebec... thanks for to replies..

ahh.... quebec.. i just noticed this morning will coming to this thread that theres a french canadian forum of its own, ill say hi there later...

the humidity like said fulla times is the killer.

usally on a good summer outdoor season runs, beginning of june-end of beginning of october, but there are lots of people who plant early, in makeshift greenhouses or bring there babies in at night, starting in april..
some years the snow is gone in march, with an odd snow here and there, but recently, its wierd weather,,,

we had rain and more rain and more,, well you get the point, all season till the beginning of august we finally see summer, hot dry days, lots of summer nice breezes.... my ladies are loving it... the rain and low light at their start let them boom and now the get the direct hardcore sunshine,,,,

turning out to be a great year after all... besides the cold nights, 10c. but feels more like 0c cause of the high humidity, im in a marshy area,,, laurientians north of Montreal.
after the about half colder and then warmer weather, starts getting warmer in march-april, and starts getting colder around october, with about 5 monthes of snow per year. in the winter our roads arent even too bad, good winter tires, and a good driver, and its rare you wouldnt be able to go wherever.

quebec really is a free place, i think alot of people in canada are afraid to tour cause of the language barrier crap everyone talks about, but we are friendly and hospitiable? we have ski hills, 1000's of kms of ski doo trails, and like i said beautiful women, and then a pretty great summer, for whatever outdoor shit you do..

anyhoo..

thx, and happy labour day to everyone. this ones for yoou :joint:

Cabri

Picnic here in the park on Labour day here`s to you Mrs Robinson, Jesus loves you more then you will no wo wo wo.

mr noodles

its almost dangerous to show your buds in qc....all they have in majority is shitty tasteless pseudo m-39 and shitty big bud...99 % of the commercial weed is made of this shit around montreal . must put tobaco in their joints too....so they dont care for taste or unflushed weed

immature, smell like hay and still wet decomposing in the bag...

be careful when you pull a diesel buds or anything different...they all ask and droll lol

rules # 1 is serious, dont show, tell or else because you will be so easy to target ...

there is fantastic grower in qc but they remain under the radar for safety reason...lots of thiefs and pseudo loud mouth thats scream they know someone try to play the biker card...but most of the time they are just looser in the end . but they are a lots of heavy problems to deal with .

safety is an issue

QcIndica

its almost dangerous to show your buds in qc....all they have in majority is shitty tasteless pseudo m-39 and shitty big bud...99 % of the commercial weed is made of this shit around montreal . must put tobaco in their joints too....so they dont care for taste or unflushed weed

immature, smell like hay and still wet decomposing in the bag...

be careful when you pull a diesel buds or anything different...they all ask and droll lol

rules # 1 is serious, dont show, tell or else because you will be so easy to target ...

there is fantastic grower in qc but they remain under the radar for safety reason...lots of thiefs and pseudo loud mouth thats scream they know someone try to play the biker card...but most of the time they are just looser in the end . but they are a lots of heavy problems to deal with .

safety is an issue

Not true,Im from montreal and its eazy for me to find some good Jack,Cheese,Kush and many more.the problem are the price is higher for this kind of strains compare to a good old m39.its like 180$ for 1 oz of jack and 140 for the m39

im tired of people who say M-39= shit ,its not true.I smoke M-39 for +10 years now and i find its a good pot for a lot of reason like the fast flowering time no odor in the house and good rock hard budz full of crystals.i really like the spicy peppery smell and flavour of m-39

mr noodles

i never said there is no good weed , au contraire ! there is some fucking amazing strains but you got to know someone not far away of a grower or outside the commercial circle .

most of the people that will read this and that might came to the montreal area will have to deal with street dealer who sold mostly bad shit aka beaster or wet 39 .

problem is dealer can get 39 for 100 $ oz or less in bulk...they dont want to pay more than 150 for an oz of 85 days flowering super silver haze ....even if its the bomb so most of the people who buy weed are doomed to smoke the weed from the asian gang who flooded the market and crushed the price the a lowest ...here an oz of crap39 fly for 125 $ but no thanks my health worth more than this stuff full of shit .

m39 when is properly grow and cured is great but not mature and unflushed full of pesticide aka nitro......no tanks

rarely you can score some sour d or sensi star or else if you go by shady dealer .

most of the weed i see from the montreal region is the same shit and rarely a friend score something better .

im a medical user so i dont even bother with dope dealer and their shit . compassion club have great strains .

edit: i forget a friend came here 2 weeks ago and i was positive is weed was c99 pineapple pheno

yeahhhhhhhh quebec ladies represent!!!!!! xoxox canadiancracker...

quebec is awesome, I wouldn't live anywhere else, it's beautiful, weed is plentiful and w have some beautiful seasons

mr noodle you dont know fuck all

mr noodle you dont know fuck all

no offense, but if your out of the game and a nobody of course you are not going to be able to score quality shit. street dealers go for profit. there is more money in selling cheap crap which is why bikers sell outdoor in all bars on the street and everywhere they roll.... 10$ a gram is 280$ an ounce and if your weed cost you 1200 or 1400 for a l of 39 well youll be making more money.. face it you are dumb.

i have lived here my whole life, know the bar scene and commercial drug scene and the fact of the matter is the hells do a good job of making money off losers who dont know anyone or anything about weed.

everything is available here.

freezeland and 39 are about the most popular but for good reason. freezeland is done and out the woods by 3 week of september and 39 indoors is done in 45 days. over grown and over sold yes. but hey dont like it shut the fuck up.....

bubblegum, jack, early girl, jock, bb, red rooster, ak-47, white widow, quebec gold, white rhino, white russian, dragon fly, northern light, chronic, shivas, skunks, and just about anyother strain you can think of.
montreal has a seed bank in an aptarment.... over 600 strains to choose from. so i dont see where you get off...

if you dont know the right people its cause you are not from here.

and there is absolutly nothing to worry about here. the hells will only bother you if you push your drugs on the street in bars or parks, if you have a run and its all by call and delivery its all good..

and dont sell cocaine thats theirs.. but even that isnt even cocaine its all cut with speed and other shit and still sells 20 a quarter.

STREET DRUGS = SHIT 85% of the time.

i have no problems with any weed here in quebec come visit again dude and dont buy off the street or from shady dealers as you put it..

this ones for quebec:joint:

Che

Veteran
Nailed it Cracker, I love quebec weed. A lot of the highest quality commercial smoke pumped into Ontario comes from Quebec operations, and I'm not talking about asian m's.

Used to get deadly Northern lights from there a few years ago, it was always super mature and huge stanky buds, just an absolute pleasure to behold and consume.

You're right about the crappy commercial M39 taking over.. you see it everywhere now.
There are those that are willing to pay more for better quality, if they are in "the know".

mr noodles

no offense, but if your out of the game and a nobody of course you are not going to be able to score quality shit. street dealers go for profit. there is more money in selling cheap crap which is why bikers sell outdoor in all bars on the street and everywhere they roll.... 10$ a gram is 280$ an ounce and if your weed cost you 1200 or 1400 for a l of 39 well youll be making more money.. face it you are dumb.

i have lived here my whole life, know the bar scene and commercial drug scene and the fact of the matter is the hells do a good job of making money off losers who dont know anyone or anything about weed.

everything is available here.

freezeland and 39 are about the most popular but for good reason. freezeland is done and out the woods by 3 week of september and 39 indoors is done in 45 days. over grown and over sold yes. but hey dont like it shut the fuck up.....

bubblegum, jack, early girl, jock, bb, red rooster, ak-47, white widow, quebec gold, white rhino, white russian, dragon fly, northern light, chronic, shivas, skunks, and just about anyother strain you can think of.
montreal has a seed bank in an aptarment.... over 600 strains to choose from. so i dont see where you get off...

if you dont know the right people its cause you are not from here.

and there is absolutly nothing to worry about here. the hells will only bother you if you push your drugs on the street in bars or parks, if you have a run and its all by call and delivery its all good..

and dont sell cocaine thats theirs.. but even that isnt even cocaine its all cut with speed and other shit and still sells 20 a quarter.

STREET DRUGS = SHIT 85% of the time.

i have no problems with any weed here in quebec come visit again dude and dont buy off the street or from shady dealers as you put it..

this ones for quebec:joint:

lol@ you you make me laugh , remember i visit montreal 5-6 x per year lol and my friends smoke fucking bomb , they order their seeds from here seed boo and bay and they probably distribute a few pounds here and there like many peoples do

i know fuck all ? lol again no offense but lol again

i never buy weed period lol because i grow since 1986 and my first seeds i ever bough where from sssc ... so why i would waste my $ ?????

god damn...you cut your m-39 at 45 days...its a joke yes ? true m-39 should be pushed at leat to 55-65 days to get the full maturation and full resin production . at least the m-39 wee had i from 88 to 97 was a bit more long to go....ask the oga crew they have an original m-39 cut and they push it in the 55 + days , the red rooster, i know the guy that breed that in the 90's and he publicly said over the now closed reeferman seeds forum that the strain is gone weak ???? is yours is still good ? if i remeber well its jack herer x m-39

let me put this very simple , i grew since the early 80's and the only place when you could get hps in the 80's where frapa in lachine ... and when we started they we had to stolen lighning box from the front of the village church lol

i know a lot more than what you think ...

of course you can get people with fucking potent a-1 weed but you got to be in an innercircle . i was specifically talking about street market in mtl. street weed is what 99 % of the reader of ic mag forum will get if they come to montreal and get to buy from the street dealer . remember they know nobody for the great majorityand they are tourists . they get exactly what you described in your previous post . in fact we agree at 100 %

people who get grade a-1 buds avoid to go very public about it and the 'over' is distributed mostly in friend inner circle . usualy these peeps are willing to pay a little more for quality . these peeps are true smoker that need a suply of quality .

poor people who have to smoke the crap done by commercial shit .

and why i dont botter with the market ? security and a long road of bad tripping story(busted, thiefs, crooks nuff said)...but i tasted a few strains from the compassion club and it was awesome . im a medical user by the way and i dont do it commercially . i did in the past but since more than a decade im a small scale self sufficient grower

rules # 1 around here is dont tell and never show you grow or stash....i live a a very small community and nobody can keep is mouth shut ...

and the seed bank in mtl , ive heard about it but i dont bother really about it...i dont even know where it is... and what is their price range ? in the past ive seen ridiculous price in mtl and crap genetics sell for price of gold...

desolé lol je parle francais aussi . la seeds bank ca tu de lallure leurs prix ? si on compare avec seed boo or hemp depo_t . jachete jamais de clones a cause des mites ou des crosseurs qui renomme leurs cut selons la saveur du mois lol je connais du monde qui pensait avoir du blueberry pis se sont fait passer du big bud qui goute le carton lol ya bcps de scrap dans le marché des clones aussi mais je cherche pu depuis longtemps , juste des graines depuis des années. envoie moi un pm avec les details de la seed bank...jachete minimum 15 genetiques par année pour les esseyer...pis ca depuis tres longtemps . si la seed bank est integre et honnete ma etre un bon client.