What's new

Purple Kush SSR

lol Hypnotiq... If you ever head to the states and had some extra time I'd definately show you some of California's finest...

Im so ripped right now... love this PK.. lol

peace all,
cvs

Last edited:
So i am totally sold on this great Purple Kush!

My only story of the strain comes from a few years ago when I met a cat at the moe.down fest in upstate new york who had this shit finished, cured outdoor og purple kush on labor day weekend! The shit was ridiculous and looked just like the pics on here. Said it finished outdoors at the beginning of august, could this be the same kush?

How does she perform outdoors in the great wet north?

How would one go about getting seeds or a cut of this fabulousness? :chin:

A month or so and some more replies in this thread :joint: Seriosuly shoot me a PM in about a month if you can remember WW, I'll see what I can do about getting smoe of that Purple Kush up north..

Im really, really high off the Purple Kush.. Love this stuff.. Hope everyone out theres as stoned as I am... peace and love all

stoned regards, cvs

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn im ripped off the pk right now. this thread kicks ass.

some more delicious macros for you all. and cavally damn that cured pk must taste sooooooo good, kushier than all hell i bet. pk neeeeeeds a cure for the best taste and smell there is.

5915IMG_3461.jpg

5915IMG_3465.jpg

5915IMG_3463.jpg

jaykush said:
damn im ripped off the pk right now. this thread kicks ass.

some more delicious macros for you all. and cavally damn that cured pk must taste sooooooo good, kushier than all hell i bet. pk neeeeeeds a cure for the best taste and smell there is.

5915IMG_3461.jpg

5915IMG_3465.jpg

5915IMG_3463.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Truly beautiful close ups.. I think those are the best macros Ive ever seen...I'm drooling... Top notch shit as always, Jay.

Beetlepumpr

Fruit loops cerial baby, pour me a bowl and hold the sugar, extra milk plz, then in twenty minutes order me a pizza and give me a pack oreo cookies and more milk. I could go on, but I gotta eat.

I am unfamiliar with the growth traits of "the Garberville"... why the the hell are there 4 or 5 different cuttings of PK available anyway? Garberville, SR71, the "P" cut, etc. There is only one Purple Kush... unless these cuts are the same exact strain with different labels, several people are passing around bunk Purple Kush.

I'm surprised Purple Kush wasn't a keeper in your garden. What was it that made you decide it wasn't a keeper? Growth, potency, aesthetics?

stoned regards, cvs

mysta177

cavalleysmoker said:
think someone may have confused you IMO... Sounds like we are both talking about the same Orange Kush... But the years of its creation according to you just dont add up at all ...

Plants lookin good brother... Keep it green, peace

EDIT.....sorry about the TROOL BAIT post

Now back to the PK.....oh yea and swerves PK is still around....Thanks bro. Here are a coule shots of a purpl kush plant won from the 420 fest in oaksterdam. Richard from SR71 told me to keep it at 700ppm in coco. A fellow Icer is putting her to flower this week.

Last edited:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
man those are some delicious pics you guys got there. i got some purple kush cuts yesterday along with a few more flavors cannot wait to run her. hopefully she's as good as a cut as ya'lls

Tha-GOD

Not purple kush, so far i have yet to see the real thing online.. interesting thread though. the real purple kush, the original that was in circulation in the early 90's has purple pistils and was named purple kush before any of you fake cut handlers even grew, hence the name purple kush. 240/a half oz, hmmmmm wonder if somebody is trying to cash in on a name. naaaaa LOL

G

actually purple kush has been around a lot longer than just the 90's the garberville cut alone is from the early to mid 80's so....

Tha-GOD

Correct, i hadn't been made familiar with it till 90's. Garberville? maybe it slid through there at one point i don't have gps on it.

G

well the only 2 real purple kush cut are the humbolt cut and the garberville cut. then there is kylekushman purple kush which was made in the 90's but the humbolt cut is i believe what the sr71 cut is and the pnw cut is the garberville cut.

Neuronaut

God I want this. I'm almost tempted to fly all the way to cali and try to hunt down a cut. Fuck, wish it was easier.

Yo Mysta17 that's some fine lookin plant you got growin there. And glad to see you changed your flame post too, all the damn Kush threads get muddied up with that BS :joint:. i love the Orange Kush but this ones all about enjoyin that dank ass bitch known as Purple Kush.

Anybody else got some Purple Kush pics? hell, even Purple Kush stories? Im really, really high, wish all the strains hit me like this. I should probably go to sleep.

stoned regards, cvs

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mysta that plant looks hella healthy and huge fans. i bet shes a beauty when flowering.

cavalley i should have some fresh pk shots soon, i always got funny ass stories from the pk too, endless hours of fun when smokin ppl out with pk. how could you go to sleep so early lol, must have had a LOT of pk. guess its time for me to smoke some pk oil mmmm

mysterx :) hope all is well.

lol glad to see ya still kickin around Jay, me and the wife had a huge blunt and passed the fuck out! Surprised I even got that post off lol...

Sup Dankiestog yeah Pk does look delicious, I wish you could smoke some. Im taking a hit for you right now actually... mmmm that was delicious.

Off to dinner with the in-laws... Shits gonna be boring... hope everyone else is having a good one.

stoned regards, cvs