What's new

Pure Thai Sativas

romanoweed

not sure thats really enough to form an opinion on to be honest roman,
not necessarly enough. however, i told you, i already expected the direction the negatives will go.
i predicted the direction trough meditation.

look: i say it again: to this day i never heard of flying-experience from modern specimens, and i resarched alot.
looooooooots of time gone into this research, multiple things point thowards the old lines as TRIPweed, especially KIND effects are in the old lines..

show me a single flyght experience smokereport from modern line and i look into it.. show me the same class, i dont want sideeffects, thats important. peace

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
not necessarly enough. however, i told you, i already expected the direction the negatives will go.
i predicted the direction trough meditation.

look: i say it again: to this day i never heard of flying-experience from modern specimens, and i resarched alot.
looooooooots of time gone into this research, multiple things point thowards the old lines as TRIPweed, especially KIND effects are in the old lines..

show me a single flyght experience smokereport from modern line and i look into it.. show me the same class, i dont want sideeffects, thats important. peace
i will say this ,
theory and practise are the same in theory ,
in practise they are not ...

try stuff yourself man ,, dont rely on the feelings of others ,
use your own ,
i can tell you , as i said , the seed in the thai pot thesedays ,
can grow as good as it used to do ,
i know from experience , i have sampled it , as have friends of mine ,
some of it is scary strong , makes u spiral down dark tunnels if you are not careful ,
and u think bad thoughts ,
on the other side , as uplifting and euphoric as you can imagine ,
the only thing that has changed , its not getting pumped out in bulk like it used to be ,
in time this may change , many of us hope so ,
but the current growers have no idea how to grow it to its potential , you are seeing that via pictures and information provided by pill on the last few pages ...
the smoke reports you are relying on are from folks growing stuff out of its native climate ,
and who knows where the seed came from and how far removed it is from the source ,
not reliable by any means using the method you are choosing as your source .. nothing beats personal experience , and if u want to toke thai weed , go to thailand and find a good source to make your evaluations ..

pilis

yes i like everyone , im not sure who that was addressed too ,
but seemed fairly harmless ...
there is the odd person i dont like quite as much as others ,
but i give them likes too ... hang on im about to like yours too ,, bushka , there we go ...
"yes i like everyone"
how sick is this!
you like bad,very bad people too?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
"yes i like everyone"
how sick is this!
you like bad,very bad people too?
this is off topic , please stick with the focus of the thread ,
who i give likes too etc ,or who anyone else does, has nothing to do with it ,
we dont need this to be derailed with stuff that has nothing to do with the topic ,
forget it and continue as though you were just some cool stoner who didnt care about who likes what ..

pilis

Donald Mallard!
You are the Moderator here????
Why member "Hmong" can just say I use "yaba"
Never in my live!
And you say nothing!
Moderator?
And you even "like" it!!!!
Shame on you!!!
You and your friend are the reason that I think tausends of Thai sativa lovers will not See the next growers plants.

Hmong

Veteran

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
this is an example of how fussy the thais used to be and how down pat they had their presentation ,
in 40 years , much has been lost , its plain to see ,
i wonder how many kilos are in each bag ,, must be at least 3 or 4 i reckon ???

it was only $3 per kilo , i reckon the western folks that got it made a bloody killing smuggling it into their countries ...
118121715 4294734357235709 3756733773842573705 o.jpg

Holeshot51

What caught my imagination was the thought of harnessing the unique qualities of this TLT Congo Black...

Aromas: Intense tangerine and mandarin, fruity, minty, menthol
Flavour: fragrant, sweet, tangerine, burnt wood
Effects: Very cerebral. extremely long lasting head high, lysergic, no ceiling, highly euphoric, psychdelic

The Ace offerings sound great but I would like to try making some F1 hybrids of some killer genetics while first preserving the original strains.
Sounds great.
I just grew out some Congolese x A5 haze.
Very dark buds of licorice and woody haze.
Very nice smoke now after a month cure

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Howdy Don,
Ive always admired how big and branchy you get your plants like this and your zamal that creeped out to fill its cage

What would you say the minimum volume of soil you need for monster plants in a container or bed.

And how do you balance feeding sativas well enough to get monstrous but not to the point where they suffer

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Howdy Don,
Ive always admired how big and branchy you get your plants like this and your zamal that creeped out to fill its cage

What would you say the minimum volume of soil you need for monster plants in a container or bed.

And how do you balance feeding sativas well enough to get monstrous but not to the point where they suffer
thanks T,
that bed with the big laos was 3 metres x 1.5 metres x 300 mm high. ,
its a fair bit of soil ,, i think i could have done better really ,
it was just a bed i used to grow veges and chili s in and i didnt make it specifically for the plant ,
was probably a little on the dry side and not enough food went into it ,
a big plant needs a fair bit of food ,, i just give her a lot of liquid ferts to make up for not giving the pot enough at the beginning ,
honestly i didnt expect her to get that large , and it did become a pain in the ass to care for ... lol ..

also i only use organic ferts , so you can probably feed the plants a lot more without causing issues ...