What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

eastcoastjoe

And phylos... just like when you used leafly to support yourself. Zero credibility. It's probably your own description you provided, that you then posted here to support your crap.

They posted anything you sent in, as long as you were paying the $300. It means nothing and it was definitely his own description. Phylos didn’t write that description

Wolverine97

Veteran
Thats obviously the squirrel tail ;)
Hey Rob. I don't know if you caught it, but several posts back MM lumped you two together with his "guys like us" comment in response to your comment. I think that's one issue with being perceived as defending him. I'm not saying that you were "defending" him, I'd say it was more playing devil's advocate... but guys like him will twist, pervert, and manipulate things to suit their purpose. I don't think you want to be lumped together with someone like him.

I just thought that was worth mentioning. Definitely not trying to stir anything up.

RobFromTX

Hey Rob. I don't know if you caught it, but several posts back MM lumped you two together with his "guys like us" comment in response to your comment. I think that's one issue with being perceived as defending him. I'm not saying that you were "defending" him, I'd say it was more playing devil's advocate... but guys like him will twist, pervert, and manipulate things to suit their purpose. I don't think you want to be lumped together with someone like him.

I just thought that was worth mentioning. Definitely not trying to stir anything up. .

I dig what youre sayin. Im definitely not lumped together with anyone. I just dont let this guy stir me up like a lot of other folks but a lot of you guys are breeders so i get it. I just like the thread for its entertainment value, same with the charles scott thread. Its like the speakers corner without politics. Perfect for catching some laughs without all the drama if you know what i mean. His words don't offend me like a lot of you guys but hey im always baked when im on here 😜

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

I suppose it's easy to throw stones. I've said my bit and won't drone on about it. I'm not here to be a cyber stalker LOL I strongly dislike the guy, everyone gets that , but it's not because i got his seeds and they sucked. I have never grown anything he has touched and my dislike comes from fellow canadians who were caught up in circles of events surrounding him. I've said my piece , he tries to pass it off like rumour and lies....... I've been around the internet weed forums awhile now and no one has ever called me a liar. I've posted all kinds of BC weed history and my involvement and knowledge of it..... no one has ever called me a liar or a fabricator of stories. I stand by what I post.

My only questions remaining are...... where are the plants? Why aren't there seed to flower grow reports in this thread to back up the reason for starting the thread.
If I went to a foreign country with hierloom and landrace varietals that I was able to bring home. I wouldn't start a thread about it without popping those seeds and doing a grow posted online for all the doubters to see.
I'll just leave it at that.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@med-man can you show us an example of your prettiest/frostiest flowers from anything? They're not uploaded here or on IG.
I have a sub forum here ...tons of content. From me....my students and supporters

mm

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a sub forum here ...tons of content. From me....my students and supporters

mm
This is an archived part of the forum. You dont have a specific thread that shows your work and does not require searching through nonsense?.. I did notice this post from Chimera LMAO.

https://www.icmag.com/threads/acknowledgements-awards-achievements.257791/#post-7859816

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Becuase the holidays through me off my routine. And becuase I'm 10 days into an 11 day fast. I might as well post the "fast" pheno and do a smoke report on a full stomach next week

This pheno only needed 10-11 weeks to finish. It looked the same as the rest of them with the exception of being 80% smaller then the rest.

But staying true to the line they are extremely pungent. Like 2 tiny plants reeked up my whole house for a few days. Esp the basement.

They were more spicy and woody (pine) putrid / acrid vs citrus on the top. With the Citrus lemon lime being moved to the bottom. Not strong but def lingering.

Barely any mature seeds....another indicator of the early wet fall we had.

For the peeps that have never actually grown pure colombian gold....don't let the haters here fool you. They are very very pungent and tasty

Can't wait to smoke these.
Screenshot_20240112_120226_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240112_120243_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240112_120313_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240112_120342_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240112_120436_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240112_120521_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240112_120621_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240112_120648_Gallery.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a landrace sativa that is done in 11 weeks ??
doesnt that give you some concerns??

ive never seen a pure landrace sativa with that short of a flower period ,
maybe you re just a good grower ?? haha ...
Not at all. Landrace does not mean stable. In fact. It means the opposite.

The more variation we see the more it confirms it purity.

I've grown a ton of landraces in my tenure...and what makes me suspicious is when they are stable with no variations, runts or mutants and hermies

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Quickest landrace sativa I've grown was 17 weeks, the longest over 9 months. Sure they have variation, but I wouldn't expect a landrace sativa to be ready in 11 weeks.
yea its because that 11 week one is a hybrid ,
our op doesnt really understand pure landrace sativas ,
sure there is variation , but they dont come in more than a month under others ,
unless its been hit with some indica ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Not at all. Landrace does not mean stable. In fact. It means the opposite.

The more variation we see the more it confirms it purity.

I've grown a ton of landraces in my tenure...and what makes me suspicious is when they are stable with no variations, runts or mutants and hermies

mm
we touched on this already ,
stable is not the right word as i already mentioned ,
variation , diversity , they are much better descriptions for landrace ,

and no ,, that range of flowering is not right ,
unless that is a hybrid , i have hybrids of sativas that come in around that timing ,
some even longer ,, that should tell you something is up ...
16 weeks is normal flowering time in the tropics outdoors ,
indoor they seem to go longer for whatever reason ,
i guess its hard to give an exact timing for the trigger outdoors vs indoors ..

if you are pulling in a pure landrace sativa at 11 weeks flowering ,
its not a pure landrace ... simple as that , if you call yourself a breeder ,
you should be aware of that ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea its because that 11 week one is a hybrid ,
our op doesnt really understand pure landrace sativas ,
sure there is variation , but they dont come in more than a month under others ,
unless its been hit with some indica ...
I have said this many many times already

People that have never grown pure colombian don't really have an opinion...and if they do....it's irrelevant

It's like getting fitness advice from a obese person that doesn't excercise. Or driving advice from a blind person who has never driven a car

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.