What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bffffffff...
Well, look, I have no fucking idea if it's legitimate or not, nor any way to check it...And there's no need to think that it's a commercial hybrid with indica (which, by the way, is what I think of the fleeting and elusive images of what you proclaim "Pure Colombian Gold"): it would be enought that the collectors and/or breeders made a mistake identifying them, and it could very well be [(Corinto Purple X Mangobiche) X Oldtimers Haze]... I wouldn't know how to tell them apart , but if I see a pure sativa, which in 39°N began to flower near October, and Christmas arrives and it still has to... But about your Colombian Gold... very pure, it doesn't seem... (unless it's like my neighbor, who I've already talked about before, who has two dark-skinned daughters, a blonde son, and another a mulatto , and tells those who don't know her that she is still pure, pure, pure, like the pre-Soviet snow of the Afghan Hindo Kush...)

And let me clarify: you could have a great thread with your crops and varieties, without needing to try to fool people with the "Pure Colombian Gold" thing.
Sativa lovers are a minority in today's cannabis world: at least leave us in peace with our few spaces.
(And by the way: it is not necessary to grow commercial hybrids in greenhouses and with technology and knowledge light years away from the "local" ones, nor have a good camera to photograph themt, to obtain resinous calyxes...mmmm)
View attachment 18935748
View attachment 18935747
Y hasta nunca.

Based on my experience this year

I will be starting a black out July 21 That way everything will have 16 weeks to finish. Under mostly optimal sun mod summer

mm

Reactions: Rgd

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bffffffff...
Well, look, I have no fucking idea if it's legitimate or not, nor any way to check it...And there's no need to think that it's a commercial hybrid with indica (which, by the way, is what I think of the fleeting and elusive images of what you proclaim "Pure Colombian Gold"): it would be enought that the collectors and/or breeders made a mistake identifying them, and it could very well be [(Corinto Purple X Mangobiche) X Oldtimers Haze]... I wouldn't know how to tell them apart , but if I see a pure sativa, which in 39°N began to flower near October, and Christmas arrives and it still has to... But about your Colombian Gold... very pure, it doesn't seem... (unless it's like my neighbor, who I've already talked about before, who has two dark-skinned daughters, a blonde son, and another a mulatto , and tells those who don't know her that she is still pure, pure, pure, like the pre-Soviet snow of the Afghan Hindo Kush...)

And let me clarify: you could have a great thread with your crops and varieties, without needing to try to fool people with the "Pure Colombian Gold" thing.
Sativa lovers are a minority in today's cannabis world: at least leave us in peace with our few spaces.
(And by the way: it is not necessary to grow commercial hybrids in greenhouses and with technology and knowledge light years away from the "local" ones, nor have a good camera to photograph themt, to obtain resinous calyxes...mmmm)
View attachment 18935748
View attachment 18935747
Y hasta nunca.

Que Linda

mm

RobFromTX

far out , your memory is as bad as your reputation man ,
i never said i grew thai in the 60 s ,
i can only imagine what you get from putting 2 and 2 together ,

me , in trouble due to you ,, hahahahahaha ,
its quite unlikely youngster ...

ive got 12 years on you ,
but it seems like a whole lifetime in experience ,
and the other stuff ive learned in that extra time ,
its unlikely you wil ever get old enough to learn judging by your behaviour on here ,
its not just sad ,
its bloody pathetic ...

It sounds like you have a background with thai weed. What are your thoughts on the zomia collective? I mean are these guys the real deal or just another hype op?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i dunno rob , i havent done any research into them ,
however ,, i was a bit suspicious of one of the names ,
anyone with any knowledge of thai language wouldnt make the mistake they have on one of their strains in the catalogue ,
lead me to believe they are not that familiar with the place or the culture ,
which makes me a little suss on their offerings too ,
i could be wrong and their sources may be legit ,
but it would be nice if they learnt a few more basics before writing catalogues and names of thai strains and places ..

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
it means

having weed that smells stronger than the high ..

.....its everywhere...
it all smells like petroleum products..

they all smell similar

they have a 30 minuute high that ..degrades to needing to smoke more Loud

give me weed that me gets really high ..,and has legs....that what the old guys want

and the modern market5 doesn't have it

but they sure got” loud"
I couldn't agree more. Sadly the young en's wouldn't knew real weed if it hit them in the face.

I'm sitting here this morning with some killer A5 Haze. It's not loud, but gets me really high, has no ceiling and has long legs.

Rgd

Veteran
Watch the video. It's clearly in a black out greenhouse.
thanks..but they’re still premature and killed/wounded/affected by frost..

yes the good Colombian is not early up here

I only give a crap about the seeds inside and the resin display

frost whacked plants don't deter me..I am a serious Canadian sativa guy who has smoked the good

stuff down there in 1977..and know northern climate growing

yes ........it could be[ one of the] colombian gold cultivars

it would interesting to see..

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

frost whacked plants don't deter me..I man a serious Canadian sativa guy who has smoked the good

yes ........it could be one of the colombian gold cultivars

we know all about the frost here at the 38th parallel

we tried to finish a Molokai Frost but only got to around October 15 before Mother Nature shut us down…the Molokai had just started to flower

here is a Snow Leopard who did not mind the white stuff at all…..we just shook the bush and harvested this bitch 2 days later

IMG_2532.jpeg

that is the Molokai on the left with no flowers while the others chug right along

IMG_7697.jpeg

RobFromTX

i dunno rob , i havent done any research into them ,
however ,, i was a bit suspicious of one of the names ,
anyone with any knowledge of thai language wouldnt make the mistake they have on one of their strains in the catalogue ,
lead me to believe they are not that familiar with the place or the culture ,
which makes me a little suss on their offerings too ,
i could be wrong and their sources may be legit ,
but it would be nice if they learnt a few more basics before writing catalogues and names of thai strains and places ..

Theres a member on here that grew their squirrel tail. Hes a great grower. Only report i know of though and it hermied like crazy but I don't have experience with thais myself. Oh well i just wanted a second opinion. I'll just wait for more reports to come through

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

frost whacked plants don't deter me..I am a serious Canadian sativa guy who has smoked the good

yes ........it could be[ one of the] colombian gold cultivars

it would interesting to see..
Did you not know that greenhouses and be heated?

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For all the skunk lovers.

I processed some of Todd's 80s skunk last night
I gotta say for all the Dutch skunks I have grown it was the nicest.

She did get touched with my pre soviet afghani hindu kush and should be a stellar original master kush remix

It wasn't rks as he first advertised. But it is nice and sour Citrus with a cheese skunk bottom. Def worth the 50 bucks (I saw on his website he removed all rks promo)

mm

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Theres a member on here that grew their squirrel tail. Hes a great grower. Only report i know of though and it hermied like crazy but I don't have experience with thais myself. Oh well i just wanted a second opinion. I'll just wait for more reports to come through

i had a read of it ,, seemed like a legit thai based on the look and description of the high ,

it was the panama that hermied though , not the thai , no seed in the thai and some male flowers were found on the indica infused looking panama ,, a disappointing example there by the sound and look and then hermies also ...

ChemDogLover

For all the skunk lovers.

I processed some of Todd's 80s skunk last night
I gotta say for all the Dutch skunks I have grown it was the nicest.

She did get touched with my pre soviet afghani hindu kush and should be a stellar original master kush remix

It wasn't rks as he first advertised. But it is nice and sour Citrus with a cheese skunk bottom. Def worth the 50 bucks (I saw on his website he removed all rks promo)

mm
Are you saying the RKS you sell at attitude is the real deal?

Let’s get real grifter !!!!

Reactions: X15

RobFromTX

i had a read of it ,, seemed like a legit thai based on the look and description of the high ,

it was the panama that hermied though , not the thai , no seed in the thai and some male flowers were found on the indica infused looking panama ,, a disappointing example there by the sound and look and then hermies also ...

Haha yeah ive heard a lot of speculation that the panamas been watered down with indica. Ive grown it out a few times with great results. Its probably the only ace strain ive grown that doesn't throw some balls towards the end. But then again i don't mess with feminized seeds either. Good to know Zomias not scammers though (y)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesnt matter whose Skunk seeds we grow. All will be a weak version of the original Skunk. Most forget Sam and others breed away from the strong Skunk aroma.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesnt matter whose Skunk seeds we grow. All will be a weak version of the original Skunk. Most forget Sam and others breed away from the strong Skunk aroma.
It matters to alot of people. I get asked by newbs and old timers all time time what is skunk and what isn't

mm

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It matters to alot of people. I get asked by newbs and old timers all time time what is skunk and what isn't

mm

Nope, Ive grown so many skunk seeds it's meaningless at this point. Most had no skunk any that did were weak. The fact that Skunk terps were bred out of skunk is still a fact.. SK#1 seeds from anyone will get Citrus in most with a few that smell of cabbage aka a weak skunk aroma lol. Anyone that doesnt know what a skunk smells like should find it before trying to breed for it. You should be educating them on the truth instead of trying to take their $.

If any Skunk seeds produced a real deal high quality skunker it would have been found long ago by at least a few people.

ChemDogLover

Nope, Ive grown so many skunk seeds it's meaningless at this point. Most had no skunk any that did were weak. The fact that Skunk terps were bred out of skunk is still a fact.. SK#1 seeds from anyone will get Citrus in most with a few that smell of cabbage aka a weak skunk aroma lol. Anyone that doesnt know what a skunk smells like should find it before trying to breed for it. You should be educating them on the truth instead of trying to take their $.

If any Skunk seeds produced a real deal high quality skunker it would have been found long ago by at least a few people.
I agree with everything you said, but I’m thinking there’s an old timer out there somewhere who never gets online that are holding those genetics. 🤞🏻

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

If you have t grown Todd's sk1.

And if you are calling me Todd lol

Well this post should be erased foe harmful misinformation haha

Just talk on what you have grown.

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts