What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Dime

Compulsive liars have a need to embellish and exaggerate, says Paul Ekman, PhD."They tell the stories they think want to be heard""Often, they’re pretty good liars," Ekman adds. "You often believe what they say — at least for a while."
Pathological liars may be even bolder. They ''continue to lie when they know you know they’re lying"In Ekman's experience, most liars who are compulsive or pathological don't want to change enough to enter treatment. Usually they only do so when directed by court order.Pathological liars are so good, '' you won't know when you’re being lied to." Don't expect remorse, either, he says. "Pathological liars will look at a situation entirely from their own perspective. They have no regard for another's feelings about what might happen to them as a result of their lies,"

RobFromTX

My wife and I kept our use from the kids until they were teens and using it themselves. Now they're out of the house and ive turned one of their rooms into a jungle paradise. I had plans to do the same with the second room but that became a she-shack. Oh well you take what you can get and roll with it haha

ChemDogLover

Holy shit. I just checked that thread on OG... I'm just stunned. This fucking guy. Every single plant looks like shit, he doesn't know how to grow. And they're all very clearly hybrids.... but you still have people there eating it up. Unreal.

I haven't got too far into it, just reading while I eat. But goddamn man. I don't think it would be possible to overstate what a complete douchebag that guy is. As long as there's someone dumb enough to buy, I guess? I would never be able to live with myself. Makes me wonder what kind of monsters his parents were...
I don’t say it’s the parents fault. I’ve seen plenty of shitheads come from good parents.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
You don't need to guess. My age became a hot topic on here 30 pages ago

And if you were growing thai in the 60s like you said well. Put 2 and 2 together.

I cant beleive I am 43 already. Best believe 20 year Olds think I'm am old-timer lol

Should start taking everything i say as terms of endearment. Otherwise you will keep getting yourself in trouble.

I think the last poster is spot on. 👌 a very enlightened post that should be adhered to. Esp some of the fake accounts here that have sent me over 10k unsolicited msgs the last decade

mm
far out , your memory is as bad as your reputation man ,
i never said i grew thai in the 60 s ,
i can only imagine what you get from putting 2 and 2 together ,

me , in trouble due to you ,, hahahahahaha ,
its quite unlikely youngster ...

ive got 12 years on you ,
but it seems like a whole lifetime in experience ,
and the other stuff ive learned in that extra time ,
its unlikely you wil ever get old enough to learn judging by your behaviour on here ,
its not just sad ,
its bloody pathetic ...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
the mouse turd gives the gold its gold . traditional

like that is some good schitt Mang

ladybugs , leafhoppers , wasp schitt , flies , and bird schitt all add to the mystique of the Dank

do not forget the many photos of ladybugs copulating on cannabis fan leaves , there has to be some jizz spillage

that is just part of the recipe

one must add bird , bat , chicken , horse and worm schitt

a recipe for some good schitt Mang , schitt puts the dank in the dank

padunkadunk weed

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

its unlikely you wil ever get old enough to learn judging by your behaviour on here ,
its not just sad ,
its bloody pathetic ...
Lol...no mate....in troubles due to you

It's always better to act to people....then react....savvy?

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are my honduras seedlings. From ace seeds. I thought it practical to bring up since its made with a purple highland colombian and this IS a colombian thread by default :p
I've heard alot of speculation Panama was alot of colombian. Phylos confirms the suspicion.

Never grown aces stuff.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started to notice plants when I was 8 in our yard. I was helping with plants at 10. It's not odd to be young growing weed. Especially when your parents were hippies and war vets.
Most west coast culture.

My little island and surrounding areas were draft Dodger hot spots. They never left. They love talking skunk and landrace

That's why bc was such a Melting pot of cali and import genetics

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Atleast hes putting in an effort. Id love to see some of these other scammers like BC Bud Depot start a thread. Those maggots got me for $300 years ago. Lets see what the real purps is like instead of the bunk seeds i got
True story:

-Met them (bcbd)in toronto tewating yourself for the 1st time in 2012 in toronto
- rock-star kush placed 3rd (med-man head-band first) in cannabinoid comp put on by quanta Cann
- they were drooling over my hydro (24 samples) of all the seeds I was selling
- demanded an rock-star kush clone
- I answered "no"
- low and behold a week later they had stolen all the rsk images off my blog and listed rsk as a bubba kush x rock bud lol hahaha
- parasites

What did you order from them? Dm me will send you something better and real for Feliz navidad

mm

RobFromTX

True story:

-Met them (bcbd)in toronto tewating yourself for the 1st time in 2012 in toronto
- rock-star kush placed 3rd (med-man head-band first) in cannabinoid comp put on by quanta Cann
- I answered "no"
- low and behold a week later they had stolen all the rsk images off my blog and listed rsk as a bubba kush x rock bud lol hahaha
- parasites

What did you order from them? Dm me will send you something better and real for Feliz navidad

mm

It was purps and bc god bud. I grew them out at my friends place years before i could do my own thing. Half the seeds were white and premature and the other half barely popped at all. Ended with 2 "god buds" that yielded poorly. That was a very long time ago though. Im surprised those thieves haven't been run out of business. Or shot at for that matter

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

its not just sad ,
its bloody pathetic ...
Fair. You actually never said 60s verbatim so that's my bad

But an educated guess either makes an anomaly in the space time continuum or an anomaly in your post

Screenshot_20231219_123157_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231219_123336_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True story:

- I answered "no"
- parasites

mm
He is not the only one scammed by BC BUD Depot. They got us for $4500.. They used our CC to buy an airplane ticket. They told us the site was hacked. bunch of losers. Thye did this to hundreds of people.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone has been burned by reeferman or bcbd dm me.

I cant replace what you ordered. But I have a wack of silver pearl, kandahar, nevs nl xsk1 and kabul hybrids I will have left over from this summer.

Can't stand cringey canadian scam breeder

mm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.