What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

RobFromTX

It is a very funny thread but the funniest part is the people raging and seething at this clown who is so obviously having fun making all this shit up.

And thats why i ask questions instead of throw insults at him. He obviously gets his kicks pissing people off on this thread so why engage in it. Its the same with that yummybud guy

Ultramarin

And thats why i ask questions instead of throw insults at him. He obviously gets his kicks pissing people off on this thread so why engage in it. Its the same with that yummybud guy
speaking for myself: i'm not "pissed off" at all!
on the contrary, laughter is healthy, and therefore, i am always grateful for every clown who is able to conjure more than just a smile on my face. actually, he should charge an entrance fee here...

Ultramarin

Just 'recalcitrant' 😂
How many phenos did you find mm. ?
as he said before, 6 out of 7:

Pure colombian gold from Peru. Like the title says

Out of 7 plants I got
- 1 very skunky herm (common feral single source sativa variatiin / male stench)
- 2 quick finishers identical in stature
- 1 rks pheno that was a medium finisher (featured here above)
- 1 "mexican pheno"
- 1 cg archetype
- 1 haze that auto briefly outside. I would call it an archetype haze

Pretty sure this was all covered in the thread

The male I ended up using is what I call the 81 afghani hindu kush (imvho presoviet hp)

mm
:)

so it seems to be a very good breeding stock...

eastcoastjoe

It is a very funny thread but the funniest part is the people raging and seething at this clown who is so obviously having fun making all this shit up.

Most of us are just having a laugh here but you can tell there's a couple of people in this thread who are one step away from ending up in ER with a heart attack. This is a forum about smoking joints, you really shouldn't get this angry about smoking joints lmao. Just seething and insulting and making themselves mad over this guy's bullshit 🤣 Cannabis forums are the best hahaha

You are coping, coping and seething. You just can't accept what you're seeing. You're coping, coping and seeethiiing

Raging so hard over this idiot making shit up hahaha wtf 😂

I can’t speak for everyone but I think the majority of us are sitting back laughing at this clown 🤡 🤣.
I also don’t think he’s making it all up at all. On a different forum and early in this thread, he was standing behind his claims until the onslaught of roasting his BS claims started. Now he’s trying to joke.
It’s real though. He really tries to make this shit up in attempt to scam people. Don’t look at this thread alone, look at his history. Look at his BS roadkill claims over 10 years ago LOL.

Wolverine97

Veteran
I can’t speak for everyone but I think the majority of us are sitting back laughing at this clown 🤡 🤣.
I also don’t think he’s making it all up at all. On a different forum and early in this thread, he was standing behind his claims until the onslaught of roasting his BS claims started. Now he’s trying to joke.
It’s real though. He really tries to make this shit up in attempt to scam people. Don’t look at this thread alone, look at his history. Look at his BS roadkill claims over 10 years ago LOL.
Yeah he definitely wasn't joking. And I'm not "mad", just annoyed. It's why I've tried to infuse some humor into my posts here, so it doesn't read such a negative tone. But still, this dude is a damn clown show. Top to bottom.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

Most of us are just having a laugh here but you can tell there's a couple of people in this thread who are one step away from ending up in ER with a heart attack. This is a forum about smoking joints, you really shouldn't get this angry about smoking joints lmao. Just seething and insulting and making themselves mad over this guy's bullshit 🤣 Cannabis forums are the best hahaha

You are coping, coping and seething. You just can't accept what you're seeing. You're coping, coping and seeethiiing

Raging so hard over this idiot making shit up hahaha wtf 😂

its hard to tell peoples temperament online i know ,
cant tell if they are happy or sad or angry ,

im reading it like most are just having some fun ,
at this guys expense , not the other way around,
he seems to seriously believe what he is saying ,
and in himself ,
i think he is the confused one , not the others in this thread ,
no one seems angry, but they are all aware this guy is taking the piss ....

X15

Def not. Basically 0 tourists go to the region. Most of the population is shipibo first nations.

It's also where cacao originated

mm
I just gotta ask…

“It’s also where cacao originated”

How the hell do you know that?

I’m curious how you obtained such knowledge my man.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just gotta ask…

“It’s also where cacao originated”

How the hell do you know that?

I’m curious how you obtained such knowledge my man.
Depending on your taste the best cacao comes from. Peru. A region that also borders colombia and equador.

I make edible chocolate bars with an award winning chocolatier (one of my nieghbors) he took silver this year in New York at the worlds.

Another clue was the fact not only did it grow wild where the cannabis was grown. But 1000s of acres of planted fields were cultivated on the way to the ceremony grounds.

Cannabis isn't the only plant that has genomes and dna sequencing

Screenshot_20231204_224926_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I really wouldn't mind getting blasted on some of those neon green spanish buds and going to the chocolate olympics with you and your neighbour. That sounds like a plan. I feel I might take the silver myself in the chocolate eating category. I hope their bathrooms are prepared for my genomes and dna sequencing though :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.