What's new

Psycho Diesel

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I understand this is the miss-labelled version?

LLP does this pic look to be correct of the psychodiesel too!?
[:ying:i may have missed something]

your refereng to my current pd plants at 3wk flower when allready llp has said that the budshots from the previous grow of pd are in fact the pd as he knows it

so why ask AGAIN if my current pd plants look to be correct too

i may have missed something youve either lost the plot or cant follow a simple thread

:tumbleweed:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
should have put you on ignore when you surfaced again

think al do it now you post dribble anyway

goodbye e4ian

sorry for messing up your growshow jgp youve done a cracking job with her

looking forward to dry bud shots and pics of round two:artist:

again my apologies :tiphat: :friends:

peace

Green81

Veteran
Here's a few pics of the Psycho D cut I have;

10 days Psycho D (cut obtained from theherbalizor)

picture.php

Day 55 lower bud

picture.php

picture.php

lovelightpower

Veteran
Green81 those pics look spot on, a bench mark to work from.

how did you find the smoke?

i realise now it is more difficult than i thought to identify from a picture. a psycho-d bud probably looks like a slightly under ripe psychosis bud.

i think the only way to be sure is let me smoke some and i will tell you if it's the right one, the proof is in the pudding. :)

H

Hoover_lungz

Lovely pics Rollitlarge:)

HundredgramOz how long you veg that bitch for?? lol

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
lol I can't remember Jah mate but here's what she looked like at day 1 flower :biglaugh:

picture.php

The whole sativa tent was vegged out too much and the yields suffered, that's what I get for being lazy.

HGO

Green81

Veteran
Haha Lovelightpower, it's some lovely smoke and when grown perfectly I think taste and high are superior to the psychosis, thanks man, I'll send some through the eifa. :)

G81

Green81

Veteran
People told me they saw several people pass out in Fabric cause it was a bit too much for them :)

i used to know someone who hung out with exodus crew, who knew the people in london that found psychosis (the people in london were who passed it to exodus). i said he knew what it was, but at the time he couldn't remember, doh! he said they found it in a pack of seeds, an expensive pack of seed. so they didn't breed it they just found it in a pack. but to me it just smells so much like cheese it makes you think it must be a cheese cross....

mack 10

Veteran
?Someone mention sk x nl5, that seems to fit in, ie, sensi/seebank first release of, makes sense they(sensi/seedbank) used the same skunk father(poss the cheese dad too?)
that could explain the simular traits seen throughout all the cheese/psycosis type strains.
and why the london cats said they didn't breed it, just found in in apack of goodies:mad:)
mack.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
theres most likely alot of cuts going round, very similar to the exodus, similar smell/taste/structure/high but different pheno of the same strain. all from the same time period. thats most likely why you get brightside cut etc etc.. same strain (sk no1)different cut.
i doubt you will ever know the exact lineage of most of them, even if someone knew, they wouldnt have proof so its still gonna be a myth. fun to guess but pretty futile.
perhaps psycosis is exodus or sk no1 x rhino, white widow, ak, or whatever was popular at the time.