What's new

AI is amazing

Digger102

Veteran
So, it's not enough that women have to compete against each other, but now we have to compete against AI generated male fantacy???

...... it's just not fair! :shucks:
Y’all did that shit to yourselves regarding competing against each other, men had little to do with that. And along the way women were tricked into thinking your uniqueness wasn’t good enough and now y’all want to be equal to the same people y’all say aint shit.

xtsho

Which generator makes the pictures like this? I tried in ChatGPT but it’s too politically correct

Probably Stable Diffusion or Midjourney. You can run Stable Diffusion locally but you don't have access to the LLM "Large Language Model" that's used by the online sites. Plus you need a $20,000 video card to load and use it anyway. There are smaller models out there. Those are what I'm using. There are lots of free open source models trained on specific subjects that you can download for free that can be run using a higher end card with 8 gigs of VRAM. It will be slow though which is why I bought a card with 16 gb of VRAM.

Digger102

Veteran
Probably Stable Diffusion or Midjourney. You can run Stable Diffusion locally but you don't have access to the LLM "Large Language Model" that's used by the online sites. Plus you need a $20,000 video card to load and use it anyway. There are smaller models out there. Those are what I'm using. There are lots of free open source models trained on specific subjects that you can download for free that can be run using a higher end card with 8 gigs of VRAM. It will be slow though which is why I bought a card with 16 gb of VRAM.

Thank you for that!!

Weedhopper

FB_IMG_1718191549548.jpg
FB_IMG_1718191565879.jpg
FB_IMG_1718191611675.jpg
FB_IMG_1718191630423.jpg
FB_IMG_1718191717797.jpg
FB_IMG_1718191725939.jpg
FB_IMG_1718192031950.jpg
FB_IMG_1718192022112.jpg

xtsho

There is another txt to image generator that is open source and runs on the users local computer called InvokeAI. Free to download from github. You can use whatever model you choose to download. There are lots of post generation features but I haven't looked into them as I'm just playing around with image generation tools and am more focused on other uses for AI.

Made with InvokeAI and CyberRealistic_V4.a_FP16 model

mustangs.jpg