What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Psycho Diesel

lovelightpower

Veteran
Unfortunately Kentish cremé is gone as far as I know. Someone somewhere must have her. Think Mate Dave crossed her to a couple of things.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately Kentish cremé is gone as far as I know. Someone somewhere must have her. Think Mate Dave crossed her to a couple of things.

I have dedicated 1 tent to a pheno hunt and a male search with 12xKC/DC and 12xKC/BB looking for the magic.

JGP

LoveLightPower I lost my Pyscho D in a raid. Shame because she was a cracking plant, that yielded heavy and was potent and smelly. I sent out a few cuts but I'm unsure if the people still use these boards.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I suggest you make another LLP. What was the Deisel part? I have some seeds from Snype. these are legit diesel and chem seeds and some 'Flavaflave' made from the cuttings there in the USA, I'll pass you the diesel ones..

Daddy Diesel make some or Strawberry Chiezel dads...

lovelightpower

Veteran
The diesel part was alpha diesel by Rez.

Ok cool man, I'm up for trying to recreate it. I think whatever you chuck at the psychosis would come out peng. Psychosis cross early pearl would be cremé I'm sure. But I'm just planing to create a PC grow just for males. Then give it to someone else in my household to have in their space so it doesn't pollinate my projects. So I can carry on breeding.