What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Professor P's Macro thread

professor p

Veteran
picture.php

professor p

Veteran
Always unbelievable bud!! Do you have any photo's of the Huck Cough that are full plant shots? Much love, SL

Thank you my friend!!

I wish I had more shots of every strain..lol… It's been very difficult to find photo time lately, but should have more pics soon.. ;)

The Huckleberry cough V2 gets large!!… a few buddies have been posting shots on IG and Facebook ;)

mind blowing Prof P!!

thank you!! :tip hat:

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies
picture.php

picture.php

Jason Voorhees

Prof P you are the man! Great work and thanks for sharing!

Simply amazing shots and plants!! I dropped a few "oh my god"s out loud looking at your pics. The detail and clarity in those shots...wow!

That Plat Huckleberry Cookies looks like another winner from here. Just flipped a couple of the BMbx2, pretty excited to see what I get.

OLDproLg

Veteran
SLAMMIN CLOSE UPS P!!!

Right to the FACE for sure man hahaha...
Love the colors too,a rainbow of resins!!
Lg

professor p

Veteran
Thanks Old Pro!... Keep up the good work,. I'm about to start some of your beans and will share photos my friend ;)

picture.php

Irael

WOW prof.P this are by far the most beautiful pictures of trichomes i´ve ever seen.

Thanks a lot and keep it up!

Greetz

Manstien

How much time do you spend with a camera sitting over nugs? why don't you get a real job?

Heh, truly amazing shots man....just kind of zone out with the sheer beauty - great lighting.

Im sure it was mentoned but what camera setup/lighting do you use?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come back Professor.... we need to get schooled on how great pictures are taken. Without annoying blue lighting, HPS glare, decade old cellphone cameras and all the other tricks of the trade used so often :D

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hello Professor
I have been interested in your work for a stretch especially that Oregon Huckleberry . I'm just here making you acquaintance and signing up. :tiphat:

PH-patrol