What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Professor P's Macro thread

professor p

Veteran
Thank you all for the kind words and positive vibes :D

Here's a few more from the last shoot

picture.php

picture.php

h3sus

Prof P what is your most pineapple tasty strain? I really would like to find again some pot with that real pinapple taste? Any opinions to share maybe?

I do know that growing techniques and curing is part of getting the taste out of bud.

And do you continue your work with pinapple strains still?

professor p

Veteran
Prof P what is your most pineapple tasty strain? I really would like to find again some pot with that real pinapple taste? Any opinions to share maybe?

I do know that growing techniques and curing is part of getting the taste out of bud.

And do you continue your work with pinapple strains still?

Hello!

Sorry for the long delay of posting.. Too many things going on (including dropping my only device in the water that had my ICMAG password and log in info on it).. Anyhow, I just retrieved my password today and figured I'd respond to messages/threads..

h3sus, the Pineapple Fields is by far the most pineapple strain I have in seed form… Here's a few shots of Pineapple Fields alive/dried;

:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Some really nice clarity and color. Extremely sharp at a macro scale. It's amazing what the naked eye overlooks.

Mission to Mars Professor :tiphat:

professor p

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement… ;)

Here's a few more from last month

picture.php

picture.php

Crater Lake V5, dried & cured.
picture.php

fatsack79

Not summa the best, but THEE Best I've ever seen... wait... what... That sound like I was kiss'n ass, lol... Anywho, bout time u come back old man... Stellar as usual pro p... :tiphat: -F.S

Latest posts

Latest posts