What's new

pit bulls...

exoticrobotic

Gotta feel sorry for the xl as many people and dog walkers give them such a wide berth when the dogs take their owners for a walk.

Not the best inner city dog.

Ca++

iu

I really want to see her get a face full

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Ca++

Can people judge what they can handle though. It seems obvious they can't. The sheep farmer is a good example. Sheep dogs are not pets, and sheep farmers know how to train a dog to levels 99% of owners don't dream they can achieve. Farmers have a stereotypical build that's not exactly fragile to. Yet he had to shoot his two which turned on him.
So if a sheep farmer can't control one, then by extension, a dog trainer can't. So a typical owner is living in the clouds if they think they can manage it. Which is really the problem. They are all like 'oh he has never killed anyone before. They must of provoked it' Like that 11yo girl, running from a dog that was showing too much interest. OMG she ran. A classic reason dog owners use to blame someone for their dog biting them

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i read, and then re-read the article about the dogs killing sheep. it is ambiguous at best. they identify the owner of the dogs clearly (whose house they escaped from), but whenever they mention the farmer, that is how he is identified -"the farmer". it is not at all clear if he owned those dogs, and they are NOT a breed used to herd sheep. i've never heard of a sheep dog breed attacking and killing sheep. i would not be surprised if it did happen (opportunity etc), but would bet that it is rare.

Ca++

i read, and then re-read the article about the dogs killing sheep. it is ambiguous at best. they identify the owner of the dogs clearly (whose house they escaped from), but whenever they mention the farmer, that is how he is identified -"the farmer". it is not at all clear if he owned those dogs, and they are NOT a breed used to herd sheep. i've never heard of a sheep dog breed attacking and killing sheep. i would not be surprised if it did happen (opportunity etc), but would bet that it is rare.
The Daily Hail is a poor newspaper, with no proof reading. You have to follow things like the £14K of damage, with no damages awarded in court. The main confirmation is that the dogs even turned on the farmer himself. Which while a pointed statement, doesn't clarify the situation as clearly as I would like. We only really know they were the farmers dogs, by a process of elimination. It's very bad journalism, but nothing unusual from that shower.

I'm still unsure who looks at one and loves it, or what their missis must look like.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The main confirmation is that the dogs even turned on the farmer himself.
that just shows that they were willing to attack a human as well as kill sheep. you are right though, a 12 year old could have written that news item more succinctly with no trouble. they might have misspelled a few words, but you would have known what happened at least.

Ca++

View attachment 18889478
want to look bad? go catch a hyena. MFer could bite your damn face/arm/leg off...some of the strongest jaws on the planet. check out that "leash"...
From the looks on everyone's face, including the dog, that guy just pissed himself. It's in his shoes, and on his dress, the tramp. I would rather have his dog thing round for tea.

Actually, this raises an important question. How does a dog like that pee in the desert. Doesn't it wander around for days, looking for a tree. Unable to crouch, due to self image issues?

Latest posts

Latest posts