What's new

pit bulls...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
a pit latched on to a friend puppies neck once it all happened so fast i reacted quick. not proud of it but i had to hit that pit hard thing went cross eyed but it dropped the pup. if i was a few second later it woulda shook its head and been game over. the pup survived only had two small puncture holes but it lived a good happy full life

Rgd

Veteran
unfortunately they are like someone priming a stalled car with gas down the carburetor...

it will work most of the time

sooner ot later it will blow up in someones face..

in this case..always someone who doesn’t deserve it..

usually a chiid[they shouldn’t have. come come, touched the dog..been in the same area...blah blah]

or someone walking down the street.[they ran , they stood there, they tried defend them selves..blah. blah]

those dogs have borken lose and gone in to people houses and eaten their kids face..

they should not be in public ..

more so they should not be bred for recreation and let out in the public

of course there can be ones that are ok....yes a lot has to do with upbringing

but there is an unknown dangerous X factor....and sure much has to do with their owners

who will threaten anyone who says anything against Pitty

imho ..PB not ready for prime time..

photos of those dogs give me the creeps

carry on..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our girl Pitbull was one of our best dogs,,,
loved and enjoyed playing with other dogs until a large uncut staff attacked it whilst my mother had her on a lead,,,
Then everything changed within seconds ,,she had clamped on his balls before moving upto his throat and 2 shopkeepers helped to get heroff the Staff before she muellered it,,,,
It caused my mother huge distress and after that our little girl had to be muzzled,,,,
It’s prick of an owner of the vicious Staff got obliged a few days later ,,,
IMG_1879.jpeg

Last edited:

island_organics

Any strong type of breed can be problematic but most pitbulls when partnered with an educated and devoted owner won’t just turn on other animals or humans. My two year old girl is submissive to all humans who i let through the gate here, and playful with other dogs unless they show aggression and then it’s game on, but knowing that means i never put her in the position where she could seriously damage another dog. You need to be very aware and responsible when you own strong breeds. Here in Spain we have to have a license before you can legally own a pitbull which requires a police background check, medical check, psychological evaluation, vets certificate and insurance. It’s a lot of hoops to jump through but it stops most of the dogs ending up in the hands of idiots who won’t keep the dogs safe. They’re incredible dogs to be around and my girl brings me nothing but joy on a daily basis.
D1A770E1-CD46-4047-AC70-E566A78166FA.jpeg
F4A5696F-70EE-47C3-BBB7-63057C518DBD.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A question I have, with no angst towards your neighbor, how did the dog get access to to your cat?
he came up to my house and onto the carport when he saw me outside. like i said, me and him are big buddies. when he sees me out, here he comes regardless of his owner yelling for him. hell, the dog plays with their cats, both in the house and outside. but mine running by him heading to the door was a trigger he couldn't resist. neighbor keeps saying "i've got to build a fence..." but hasn't yet, after living there for seven years. :rolleyes: the cat in question has since died of old age, yet the dog keeps coming up here and sniffing around on the carport.

Bona Fortuna

he came up to my house and onto the carport when he saw me outside. like i said, me and him are big buddies. when he sees me out, here he comes regardless of his owner yelling for him. hell, the dog plays with their cats, both in the house and outside. but mine running by him heading to the door was a trigger he couldn't resist. neighbor keeps saying "i've got to build a fence..." but hasn't yet, after living there for seven years. :rolleyes: the cat in question has since died of old age, yet the dog keeps coming up here and sniffing around on the carport.
I’m sorry to hear about the kitty. At least it happened due to old age.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
tea baged!

is that is a true albino rabbit, it has white fur and red eyes
i bet its soft as f'too
/cuddle bunny!
we used to raise rabbits and if you have ever been bit by a rabbit you wont want to go back for seconds

EnjoyingLife

Any strong type of breed can be problematic but most pitbulls when partnered with an educated and devoted owner won’t just turn on other animals or humans. My two year old girl is submissive to all humans who i let through the gate here, and playful with other dogs unless they show aggression and then it’s game on, but knowing that means i never put her in the position where she could seriously damage another dog. You need to be very aware and responsible when you own strong breeds. Here in Spain we have to have a license before you can legally own a pitbull which requires a police background check, medical check, psychological evaluation, vets certificate and insurance. It’s a lot of hoops to jump through but it stops most of the dogs ending up in the hands of idiots who won’t keep the dogs safe. They’re incredible dogs to be around and my girl brings me nothing but joy on a daily basis.
View attachment 18879869 View attachment 18879870
That's a beautiful dog.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
can't stand little lap yappers...

I would have agreed but we visited my cousin last week and she had a Yorkie. That dog had personality and it grew on me. She would walk up to our bigger dog and just stare up at him. It was like she was saying: Hey, remember me? I would never own one but when she lay her head on my sock feet for a rub . . . well . . . you know . . . ;)