What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys know what you're talking about. Comedy is very risky now a days! Screw 'em, don't be afraid to be yourself. Just be ready to take the barrage.

If you have been canceled take it as a compliment and love your enemies. God fights your battles for you so why worry. But its good to make up and build up for God's kingdom.

Got some shots, the garden is taking off well! Stuck in a tag for each plant. Got some shots will post some soon. Need to water tomorrow. Still moisture in the ground, but I want to keep them rolling. Most of the plants are little straws at 4- 6 inches tall!

Smoke with @Heavy Dayze session this evening on Discord! The Potcast Q and A, what are you smoking type stuff. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shiva seeds--Early Skunk x Lebanese
full

full

full

full

Shiva Seeds--Paradise Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your country farm dogs guys! They don't ever get the credit they deserve for the work they put in.

Dogs were having fun at the garden yesterday. You can tell, they love garden work days, and so do I. Good for the soul, working the land gets you in tuned with the Spirit.

Hoeing around all the vegetables trying to stay ahead of these weeds.

Going to use the left over potting soil in some flats to spread as mulch around the tomatoes!

Need to mulch the herb plot, but won't do that until the plants are older, its really risky doing that when they are young and brittle. Once August rolls around and most of the males are out of the way, its time to put mulch down.

Mulching with compost in early flower gives you that slow release N to keep them happy but not overfeed for the best quality flower. Mulch also helps the water to infiltrate which is critical. Its hard to get the water to soak in some times! A good flush is worth everything for optimum terpene production and clear smoking flower, so the mulch is important!

Have a good weekend and Memorial Day! Summer has arrived! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the garden weeded and watered with about 60-65 gal. Soil was already wet a little underneath from spring so it wouldn't take any more. The seedlings have fairly shallow roots anyway, so its just important to water to depth of root.

Should see them take off over the next few days. They looked better after watering. Got a new shot or 2 I'll try to post up.

Cut a couple limbs and pushed back some brush to open light for the plants. Best to do the rough clearing early on in the season, so it has time to grow in and camoflage for later when the plants are bigger. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Satva Candy Chunk

full

Time to water. Truck made it easy. Was still a bit of a workout. Didn't use the new long reach watering can because its only 1.5 gal instead of 2-2.5 in the big steel watering can. Thought I would try it. May be handy when the plants get big.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My neighbor sources herb flower for his friend who manages pain from when he was in a motor cycle accident and has recovered from cancer, and he said his supply dried up recently. Glad I was able to get connected with him since he needs the medicine!

God's grace at work! I'm a light smoker most of the time, so its good find someone to help. I have a couple other friends and family who use cannabis, but they don't really use very much, or have other sources for their meds.

In the past my garden hasn't produced the best medicine because of different issues growing, but starting to get things figured out and the medicine is clean and very potent this year!

Its better to give than receive. Feel good to be able to help someone out and make them smile! Building a temple for the Holy Spirit to dwell! :smoke:

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

My neighbor sources herb flower for his friend who manages pain from when he was in a motor cycle accident and has recovered from cancer, and he said his supply dried up recently. Glad I was able to get connected with him since he needs the medicine!

God's grace at work! I'm a light smoker most of the time, so its good find someone to help. I have a couple other friends and family who use cannabis, but they don't really use very much, or have other sources for their meds.

In the past my garden hasn't produced the best medicine because of different issues growing, but starting to get things figured out and the medicine is clean and very potent this year!

Its better to give than receive. Feel good to be able to help someone out and make them smile! Building a temple for the Holy Spirit to dwell! :smoke:
That's great! I'm in the exact same boat, light smoker but love growing the meds. So I share with everyone who has a need, and very happy to do so. Spread the love! :smoke out:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, a little forest, they form a canopy and blend in with natural foliage in the woods. Kind of need that fence to help support them when the flowers set.

Yeah, there's going to be some work in getting all the males out I was thinking today. Some of the plants are smaller, hope they don't take forever to show preflowers.

I cull major runts and mutants to keep those individuals out of the gene pool.

Have about half the garden in Sativa Candy Spice, half in other strains and hybrids. Can't wait to see what turns up! :smoke:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Pipeline,
It's my honor to meet another grower that's a servant of our Lord Jesus.
Hillbilly69, it's also an honor to meet another grower that puts other people's interests and needs first. I have great joy in growing then freely sharing with med patients and developing some new friends with a common interest.

I just started a new thread in the Ace forum called ( farmerlion, just another grow, yah know.
Please stop by and check it out, I'm subbed here.
Peace farmerlion

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks farmerlion! Jesus is the Savior, there is no other. Jesus was sent to keep us on the right course for the work God has given us to finish. Run the race with endurance, and stay in the race so you can finish strong, and the works of God can be clearly seen.

Trying to develop these lines to be better medical lines, so need feedback from patients. One of my friends who has mental issues, recently may have had a reaction to the Sativa Candy Chunk. He said he regularly abused cannabis at an early age with heavy doses, and they suspect it may have triggered the psychosis initially. He had been really getting relief from the herb and it seemed to help his issues. He had clear thinking and was expressing personality better. I think part of it is usage patterns.

His dad doesn't let him smoke, so when he's able to medicate its fine, the therapy works well. He was forced to not medicate for a long period, then when it came time to smoke he must have bombed a potent flower and ended up with an anxiety attack, and was crying on and off for 24 hours evidentally.

Its interesting because just before this happened, I found a very calming plant in one of my jars, and this is the phenotype I would like to follow. Need to make some careful selections, and hopefully I can breed the line to have less anxiety causing issues. I love the comforting type smoke too, so it will better therapy.

The more anxious, racy lines are good for parties and socializing, but the comforting phenotypes are the ones to look for as a therapeutic.

Please, keep my friend in your prayers, he isn't hanging out with me I guess because he wants to not be tempted. He's still a young man and lives with his dad. We have become friends through and I have been kind of mentor to him. Will let him have some time, and will get together with him to talk soon. :smoke:

Pics from Monday- day after watering :smoke:

full

Deep Chunk X Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush

full

Sativa Candy Chunk--Medical Indica Phenotype line

full

Paradaise Cheese x Lebanese

full

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Nice looking little ladies. My go to strains are Lebanese and Highland Nepalese for medical purposes. Being semi auto flowering they fill the need at 48 to 49 degrees north latitude.
I do run other genetics, but seem to cross them back to one of the foundational strains to influence flowering onset and finish times.

I'm busy testing my two water sources again for consistency.
Peace farmerlion

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you! Growing good! I would like to add, my friend's dad was ok with him medicating on his own, just at certain times and not around him. Also my friend is tapering off on his prescription medication, because it was making him feel nausious and vomit, and the prescription withdrawl could be a factor to trigger an episode. Will let you know when I hear back from him. Letting him have some space for a few days.

Thats great, I'm running some Lebanese crosses this year! The Sativa Candy Chunk line has a range of phenotypes and my friend got the fruity stuff which has high potency. It works great as a therapeutic, everyone is different. My friend said it was great medicine that was helping, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Lebanese isn't autoflowering, its 9-11 weeks flowreing time I thought?

Not familiar with Nepal Highland, will look into it. Would be great to get some early finishers, freeze came early October this year at 40N. Thanks!

I should test my water since I'm using so much well water at times. What do you test? pH?

Last edited:

shiva82

the leb hybrids were created with the great outdoors in mind. i have peach x leb , paradise cheese x leb growing indoor and outdoor. the early skunk x leb should do well for you in your climate. thanks for testing them out and i hope they give you a decent harvest . the early skunk x lebs i will be growing out next year. i will be growing some of your sativacandy next season too. cheers pastor pipestar

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Looking forward to watching how they all do! Thats great to hear they did well outdoor. I need to look into the Lebanese. Sounds like something special. Is it more cerebral heady effect with some sativa influence? I guess its just an offshoot of afghan.

Hybrids are where its at anyway, IBLS can grow slow and have mutants.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Pipeline, the Lebanese and Nepalese are semi auto as you can't keep them in a mother room under 25 hour light as the will start flowering on their own. It's not as dramatic as Hemp genotypes but the clock starts running all the same.
Peace brother 🙏

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright thats great! Thanks. I didn't know if there might have been different versions. The Lebanese in my crosses is from Ace I think.

Curious if they will beat the sativa candy chunk cv. which I can identify early preflowers and sex some plants in early July.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little bit of God's good news given through Jesus Christ. Walk in it, Live in it, let God's Holy Spirit be your guide. He will not leave your side! :smoke:

1 Corinthians 15 NKJV​

The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality​

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He was seen by [a]Cephas, then by the twelve. 6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have [b]fallen asleep. 7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.

9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

The Risen Christ, Our Hope​

12 Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. 14 And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. 15 Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise. 16 For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. 17 And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! 18 Then also those who have [c]fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

The Last Enemy Destroyed​

20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have [d]fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

Effects of Denying the Resurrection​

29 Otherwise, what will they do who are baptized for the dead, if the dead do not rise at all? Why then are they baptized for the dead? 30 And why do we stand in [e]jeopardy every hour? 31 I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 32 If, in the manner of men, I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!”

33 Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” 34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.

A Glorious Body​

35 But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” 36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. 37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind [f]of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.

40 There are also [g]celestial bodies and [h]terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made[i] of dust; the second Man is [j]the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the [k]man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we[l] shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

Our Final Victory​

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a [m]mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O[n] Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talked to my friend who had a reaction episode after smoking my herb. He said it felt like he was up on a mountain and fell into the ocean. He's doing alright thankfully!

Even though he was weaning off his prescription, they still want to blame it completely on the herb. The doctor wanted to increase the prescription meds, but my friend knew better and said no. Its a great therapeutic, if he learns how to use it, it was working really well. I feel bad people like him get lost in the system because they don't want him to make his own choice.

Stay tuned for the update coming soon..... Had lots of sun. Time for more water, yes sir! Will cool off next week thankfully into upper 70's and 80's! :smoke: