What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

wild cat

:)
d.JPG

XLNordic

Secret weapons for growing the best herb in the woods, Wiley, Bonnie, and Leroy. Nothing gets past these guys, they keep the garden cleaned up and pest free. :smoke:
full

IMG_20230524_055950.jpg

My cannabis is guarded by 10 freerange chickens and 2 large dogs.
Here a pheasant has been chased up into a tree a few seconds after it flew over the fence.
"If you eat my daddys plants, I eat you!"

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, those kind of look like my dogs! Brown with white and a racing stripe down the forehead, and one of my dauchunds is has the brendled white and black. Mine are in their golden years, but they still get riled-up and get 'em when its time to play. Secret to having good dogs is to give them lots of love. Sing them a song sometimes, and make sure they get a few high value treats such as pork roast and bread. Dogs make life fun, and help you not to lose track of whats important!

Shiva has a back cat, Meech, that looks like my cat Sparkie too!

Thanks Wild cat! I was pumped to see the plants were all happy after a couple good rains. Will be going out there again after a little bit, will get some updates. Need to bring tags and make a treasure map to determine what plants are what. Will make sure they each get a tag next year!

I'm just glad to have some diversity this year after only having the Sativa Candy Chunk for so many years. My friend and I smoked some more El Chivo from the dispensary last night. Can't wait to see what pheotypes turn up in the garden this year!

I am wondering what the terpene expressions will be in the DJ Shorts Blueberry x DC! Starting to like the fruity varieties after having so many of those in my line. Seems like they carry good potency! :smoke:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Cool, those kind of look like my dogs! Brown with white and a racing stripe down the forehead, and one of my dauchunds is has the brendled white and black. Mine are in their golden years, but they still get riled-up and get 'em when its time to play. Secret to having good dogs is to give them lots of love. Sing them a song sometimes, and make sure they get a few high value treats such as pork roast and bread. Dogs make life fun, and help you not to lose track of whats important!

Shiva has a back cat, Meech, that looks like my cat Sparkie too!

Thanks Wild cat! I was pumped to see the plants were all happy after a couple good rains. Will be going out there again after a little bit, will get some updates. Need to bring tags and make a treasure map to determine what plants are what. Will make sure they each get a tag next year!

I'm just glad to have some diversity this year after only having the Sativa Candy Chunk for so many years. My friend and I smoked some more El Chivo from the dispensary last night. Can't wait to see what pheotypes turn up in the garden this year!

I am wondering what the terpene expressions will be in the DJ Shorts Blueberry x DC! Starting to like the fruity varieties after having so many of those in my line. Seems like they carry good potency! :smoke:
I agree about the singing and I never see anyone mention this. If you have a nervous dog or an older dog that was a rescue and is somewhat traumatized, singing softly to them will calm them down and it seems to be a language they understand immediately, or much faster than communicating through normal language. Both my dogs were beat up by previous owners and were scared of me or any male for the first several months at home. Singing to them is the easiest way to break that fear barrier. Even if it's just swear words :D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dogs are great, they are hard workers! They're made to search and find, having super-human powers like great sense of smell and intuition that gives us an edge.

My friend has had a couple dogs who like to eat cannabis, they were both german shepherd x mallanoy military/ police type dogs with high play drive.

One of my dogs got a lick out of some bubble hash that was drying out and got really woozy when he was younger. He was just a young dog and doesn't bother the herb. Helped make him a cool dog I think, just like cannabis helps people be themselves! :smoke:

RobFromTX

Dogs are great, they are hard workers! They're made to search and find, having super-human powers like great sense of smell and intuition that gives us an edge.

My friend has had a couple dogs who like to eat cannabis, they were both german shepherd x mallanoy military/ police type dogs with high play drive.

One of my dogs got a lick out of some bubble hash that was drying out and got really woozy when he was younger. He was just a young dog and doesn't bother the herb. Helped make him a cool dog I think, just like cannabis helps people be themselves! :smoke:
Not sure if you know yet but Shivas back! alive and kicking. I love the dogs man

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats awesome, dogs and cats have great language skills its really amazing. Thats not uncommon for dogs who have been abused to be like that. All they need is some love!

They are spiritual creatures, made to bring us closer to God. We tend to get lost in all the distractions, but with dogs there are no distractions, all they see if life. Dogs are social creatures, and they teach us to be more social and make friends. Dogs practice forgiveness. Man's best friend for a reason!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it was accidental overdose with the hash, but people do use cannabis as therapy for dogs, usually its CBD hemp, but medical cannabis can be used.

I found a recipe on here one time for medicating dogs. Proper dose is important, but I agree shouldn't be used except as needed.

Glad to hear Shiva is back, I was hoping he would be. Thanks for letting me know, RobfromTX!

:smoke:

RobFromTX

Yea I don't think giving weed to a dog is a great idea though I think I will pass on that one sorry
Theyre making cbd biscuits for dogs. Im seeing them at the store. Dont know anyone thats tried them on their dog. It would be nice to find something to help old dogs with joint pain though. Its tough to watch

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I would be very careful about giving any kind of drugs orally to a dog, because we have no idea how their brains react to thc or CBD. If your dog has joint problems you can help them with creams or oils applied to the skin which is not psychoactive.

What people insist on calling medicating, I prefer to call getting high which I think is more accurate. Calling smoking weed "medicating" can give the impression that it's always therapeutic no matter what and I really don't think that's the case. Weed is a drug and like any other drug it could effect people and animals very differently.

Dogs don't need to get high, they're already high all the time. I know you are a good guy and you probably treat your dogs very well, but I wouldn't follow weed recipes for dogs written by some hippie.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use cosequin which is what my vet recommended for joint suppliments. The CBD hemp oil is better than the treats I would think. CBD absorbs in the mouth like THC does. Full spectum spagyric hemp oil is the best, but if the dog as sensitive stomach may cause Gastro-intestinal upset sometimes.

One of my dogs has had a hurt leg for 5-10 years after he jumped out of my truck window trying to look for me I think. He's daddy's dog.

Puff......................puff---->pass..... :smoke:

My friend @TylertheG2 is taking a break from herb at the moment, kind of sucks because he's my best smoke tester. He needs to learn to regulate himself. Newbie smoker in his younger 20's. Need to set him up with the calming bud next time, the fruity is pretty strong.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I use cosequin which is what my vet recommended for joint suppliments. The CBD hemp oil is better than the treats I would think. CBD absorbs in the mouth like THC does. Full spectum spagyric hemp oil is the best, but if the dog as sensitive stomach may cause Gastro-intestinal upset sometimes.

One of my dogs has had a hurt leg for 5-10 years after he jumped out of my truck window trying to look for me I think. He's daddy's dog.

Puff......................puff---->pass..... :smoke:

My friend @TylertheG2 is taking a break from herb at the moment, kind of sucks because he's my best smoke tester. He needs to learn to regulate himself. Newbie smoker in his younger 20's. Need to set him up with the calming bud next time, the fruity is pretty strong.
They are in good hands with you for sure mate👍

RobFromTX

I would be very careful about giving any kind of drugs orally to a dog, because we have no idea how their brains react to thc or CBD. If your dog has joint problems you can help them with creams or oils applied to the skin which is not psychoactive.

What people insist on calling medicating, I prefer to call getting high which I think is more accurate. Calling smoking weed "medicating" can give the impression that it's always therapeutic no matter what and I really don't think that's the case. Weed is a drug and like any other drug it could effect people and animals very differently.

Dogs don't need to get high, they're already high all the time. I know you are a good guy and you probably treat your dogs very well, but I wouldn't follow weed recipes for dogs written by some hippie.
I had an old lab that lived to be 18. When it got to the point that he could barely walk i would take him to a river with cold water and get him to lay in there for a few minutes. It temporarily brings down the painful joint swelling. A natural piankiller would be great though because dogs go to great links to hide their pain from you

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The dog medicine recipe was just an oil based concentrate like what you have with olive oil. I have found cannabis to be very therapeutic though, I always use very low dosage though. Its a very versatile crop! I try not to get high when I smoke, seriously. I just like the therapeutic relaxing effects, It takes me half a day to smoke a pipe. :smoke:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I had an old lab that lived to be 18. When it got to the point that he could barely walk i would take him to a river with cold water and get him to lay in there for a few minutes. It temporarily brings down the painful joint swelling. A natural piankiller would be great though because dogs go to great links to hide their pain from you
It's always sad isn't it. They are so good hearted that you wish they would live forever but in the end the good ones go first like Dimebag and Vinnie Paul but it's us the assholes who live to be old 😂

I try not to get high when I smoke, seriously. I just like the therapeutic relaxing effects, It takes me half a day to smoke a pipe. :smoke:
That sounds very responsible and nothing at all like me! 🙈

My dog loves to sit in the creek, will take him down there today! Great Idea!
Mine are in the car right now because they know we are going to the beach when I finish my coffee 🤣 I leave the car doors open so the car stays fresh and they jump in to make sure I don't leave without them haha

RobFromTX

It's always sad isn't it. They are so good hearted that you wish they would live forever but in the end the good ones go first like Dimebag and Vinnie Paul but it's us the assholes who live to be old 😂

That sounds very responsible and nothing at all like me! 🙈

Mine are in the car right now because they know we are going to the beach when I finish my coffee 🤣 I leave the car doors open so the car stays fresh and they jump in to make sure I don't leave without them haha

Theyre touring again but yeah the bands nothing without the Abbot brothers. That hitler salute Anselmo gave at a show didnt help things either. Thats his way though. He likes to get a rise out of the music industry

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Theyre touring again but yeah the bands nothing without the Abbot brothers. That hitler salute Anselmo gave at a show didnt help things either. Thats his way though. He likes to get rise out of the music industry
Yea obviously they are old and also from the live videos I saw, zakk wylde didn't bother to learn the solos and just improvises his own stuff which I think is a terrible idea and quite disrespectful to be honest, so I'm not super excited about the tour.

Add to that the cancel bullshit which in my opinion is disgusting because if you have known about Anselmo for a long time, there are zero indications that he could be a racist, other than lifting his hand and saying white power while obviously completely wasted, one time. He likes to provoke people though and he does or did have a very big alcohol and substance problem, a chip on his shoulder and is very traumatized from his childhood, very insecure and always trying to look tough which is an act I'm pretty sure. They talk about him like he's a neonazi or something and that's just insane. Nowadays you can't commit a single mistake or have a single bad day or you will be reminded of it for the rest of your life.

RobFromTX

Yea obviously they are old and also from the live videos I saw, zakk wylde didn't bother to learn the solos and just improvises his own stuff which I think is a terrible idea and quite disrespectful to be honest, so I'm not super excited about the tour.

Add to that the cancel bullshit which in my opinion is disgusting because if you have known about Anselmo for a long time, there are zero indications that he could be a racist, other than lifting his hand and saying white power while obviously completely wasted, one time. He likes to provoke people though and he does or did have a very big alcohol and substance problem, a chip on his shoulder and is very traumatized from his childhood, very insecure and always trying to look tough which is an act I'm pretty sure. They talk about him like he's a neonazi or something and that's just insane. Nowadays you can't commit a single mistake or have a single bad day or you will be reminded of it for the rest of your life.
Yeah cancel cultures ruining everything. Too many candyasses with nothing to do but whine about their feelings

Latest posts

Latest posts