What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Jeremiah 9 NKJV​

Disobedience Brings God’s Judgment​

9 Oh, that my head were waters,
And my eyes a fountain of tears,
That I might weep day and night
For the slain of the daughter of my people!
2 Oh, that I had in the wilderness
A lodging place for travelers;
That I might leave my people,
And go from them!
For they are all adulterers,
An assembly of treacherous men.

3 “And like their bow they have bent their tongues for lies.
They are not valiant for the truth on the earth.
For they proceed from evil to evil,
And they do not know Me,” says the Lord.
4 “Everyone take heed to his [a]neighbor,
And do not trust any brother;
For every brother will utterly supplant,
And every neighbor will walk with slanderers.
5 Everyone will deceive his neighbor,
And will not speak the truth;
They have taught their tongue to speak lies;
They weary themselves to commit iniquity.
6 Your dwelling place is in the midst of deceit;
Through deceit they refuse to know Me,” says the Lord.

7 Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts:

“Behold, I will refine them and [b]try them;
For how shall I deal with the daughter of My people?
8 Their tongue is an arrow shot out;
It speaks deceit;
One speaks peaceably to his neighbor with his mouth,
But [c]in his heart he [d]lies in wait.
9 Shall I not punish them for these things?” says the Lord.
“Shall I not avenge Myself on such a nation as this?”

10 I will take up a weeping and wailing for the mountains,
And for the [e]dwelling places of the wilderness a lamentation,
Because they are burned up,
So that no one can pass through;
Nor can men hear the voice of the cattle.
Both the birds of the heavens and the beasts have fled;
They are gone.

11 “I will make Jerusalem a heap of ruins, a den of jackals.
I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.”

12 Who is the wise man who may understand this? And who is he to whom the mouth of the Lord has spoken, that he may declare it? Why does the land perish and burn up like a wilderness, so that no one can pass through?

13 And the Lord said, “Because they have forsaken My law which I set before them, and have not obeyed My voice, nor walked according to it, 14 but they have walked according to the [f]dictates of their own hearts and after the Baals, which their fathers taught them,” 15 therefore thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Behold, I will feed them, this people, with wormwood, and give them [g]water of gall to drink. 16 I will scatter them also among the Gentiles, whom neither they nor their fathers have known. And I will send a sword after them until I have consumed them.”

The People Mourn in Judgment​

17 Thus says the Lord of hosts:

“Consider and call for the mourning women,
That they may come;
And send for skillful wailing women,
That they may come.
18 Let them make haste
And take up a wailing for us,
That our eyes may run with tears,
And our eyelids gush with water.
19 For a voice of wailing is heard from Zion:
‘How we are plundered!
We are greatly ashamed,
Because we have forsaken the land,
Because we have been cast out of our dwellings.’ ”

20 Yet hear the word of the Lord, O women,
And let your ear receive the word of His mouth;
Teach your daughters wailing,
And everyone her neighbor a lamentation.
21 For death has come through our windows,
Has entered our palaces,
To kill off the children—[h]no longer to be outside!
And the young men—[i]no longer on the streets!

22 Speak, “Thus says the Lord:

‘Even the carcasses of men shall fall as refuse on the open field,
Like cuttings after the harvester,
And no one shall gather them.’ ”

23 Thus says the Lord:

“Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
Let not the mighty man glory in his might,
Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;
24 But let him who glories glory in this,
That he understands and knows Me,
That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, [j]judgment, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these I delight,” says the Lord.

25 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “that I will punish all who are circumcised with the uncircumcised— 26 Egypt, Judah, Edom, the people of Ammon, Moab, and all who are in the farthest corners, who dwell in the wilderness. For all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.”

@shiva82

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Rocket is a great Bible study cat, he helps keep me on track. He can discern the thoughts and spirits whether good or evil. I better stay right with the Lord or else he goes away to eat or starts swatting at me. God's gift! :smoke:

Was busy last weekend scouting for mold and watering and scouting for mold. I have everything staked up now that can be. Plants are much happier when they are upright. If you let them lay over too much, it can throw off their growth and development and they could mold more easily. Ended up watering all the water again, so about 115-125 gal I think it was.

Weather is going to be too wet later this week it looks like to harvest. Temps will cool from mid 80's F to upper 50's to 60F for a couple days then swing back a little warmer and dry with sun to around 70 F! So Next week thursday or Friday hoping to start the harvest, and that will be about the 12th of the month, and plants will be much more fragrant and ripe. Right now, harvested flowers pretty good, but potency isn't there on all of them, an terpenes are generally lacking. Its worth the wait. Going to be watching the weather forecast closely.

Enjoying the early testers though, great medicine. Really love that DC x BB, very tight buds with not too much flavor yet, but definitely potent! The DC x LVPK x HK has great therapeutic indica terpenes developing and provides good relief. I've been getting sore running so hard lately!

How about a few new views? Had some cool nights around 50F, bringing out the color in them now! :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese-- sweet with mild orange/mango background. Fruity light sativa type smell. Looks like the Lebanese came through on these. Can't wait to try, have a few test flowers drying out from small mold spots.

full

Big fruity beast Sativa Candy Chunk with a 2 topped main cola! This is a good hue of fruit, kind of apple, not the overripe fruit type. Going to be tastey! :smoke:

full

SCC--close up of flower from that big 2-topped fruity beast.
full

shiva82

full

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese-- sweet with mild orange/mango background. Fruity light sativa type smell. Looks like the Lebanese came through on these. Can't wait to try, have a few test flowers drying out from small mold spots.

full

Big fruity beast Sativa Candy Chunk with a 2 topped main cola! This is a good hue of fruit, kind of apple, not the overripe fruit type. Going to be tastey! :smoke:

full

SCC--close up of flower from that big 2-topped fruity beast.
full
i can see both the leb and early skunk in that cola structure . looks decent . great job

shiva82

the two early skunk females i used , one was musky and the one i preferred was very sweet almost bubblegum smelling in aroma . i kept them both seperate , and labelled as v1 and v2. two males were used too. i used the sweet pheno in other outcrosses last year before retiring her .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They seem to be leaning sweet, as long as it has flavor. It is becoming more pronounced now. :smoke: Making some nice tight flowers and producing very well after being pretty heavily seeded because they were early.

Lebanese seems like a durable plant though! I have seen the video, they grow out in dry arid mountain regions in rocky soil! The plants produce lots of small leaves with short interndes. Interesting mix of sativa and indica, or equitorial and northern originating cannabis plants.

The PC x HK smokes well being seeded, but since its so early I have to be careful to kind of exclude the seed on that one and not have it mix. Need to get used to keeping things separate and labeling. It can be difficult when growing out in the field when time is short.

I like this site though, take a hike to go work on the garden. If you like fall, cannabis gardening in the woods is for you! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my old neighbor friends I hadn't talked to in a long time stopped by. He said he has been grinding his teeth and cannabis helps keep him from grinding them. His friend who he had been getting flower from has flower that has no flavor and isn't potent. So glad he stopped by because I really don't want to make bubble hash with all the old harvest. Glad to be able to help him out! Gives me a little motivation. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying to put a name on these 2 plants in the front corner, I originally called them DC x Blueberry, but I thought they may not be since the other 4 have such uniform morphology with purple petioles. So it had the look of the DC x LVPK x HK, however with the smell of the flowers I think they may be what I originally called them DC x Blueberry. Smoke test confirms it, that's your plant tag. :smoke:

Deep Chunk x Blueberry-- large 3-4 inch flower on small side branch. Plant in front corner of garden.

full

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry--for certain this is that hybrid. Testers from root rot plant show excellent potency, but not much terpene expression, it was a sick plant though. The healthy ones have some good hues blueberry type hues showing.

full

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

SCC

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sativa Candy Chunk 'Spicy'--This was the original phenotype before the exceptionally potent SCC plant was found in 2017. Smoking a similar tester, its potent and therapeutic after 1 toke--keeper!

full

Sativa Candy Chunk 'Spicy'

full

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry or Sativa Candy Chunk

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Jeremiah 23 NKJV​

The Branch of Righteousness​

23 “Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture!” says the Lord. 2 Therefore thus says the Lord God of Israel against the shepherds who feed My people: “You have scattered My flock, driven them away, and not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for the evil of your doings,” says the Lord. 3 “But I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and bring them back to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. 4 I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking,” says the Lord.

5 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord,
“That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness;
A King shall reign and [a]prosper,
And execute [b]judgment and righteousness in the [c]earth.
6 In His days Judah will be saved,
And Israel will dwell safely;
Now this is His name by which He will be called:
[d]THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

7 “Therefore, behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “that they shall no longer say, ‘As the Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ 8 but, ‘As the Lord lives who brought up and led the descendants of the house of Israel from the north country and from all the countries where I had driven them.’ And they shall dwell in their own land.”

False Prophets and Empty Oracles​

9 My heart within me is broken
Because of the prophets;
All my bones shake.
I am like a drunken man,
And like a man whom wine has overcome,
Because of the Lord,
And because of His holy words.
10 For the land is full of adulterers;
For because of a curse the land mourns.
The pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up.
Their course of life is evil,
And their might is not right.

11 “For both prophet and priest are profane;
Yes, in My house I have found their wickedness,” says the Lord.
12 “Therefore their way shall be to them
Like slippery ways;
In the darkness they shall be driven on
And fall in them;
For I will bring disaster on them,
The year of their punishment,” says the Lord.
13 “And I have seen [e]folly in the prophets of Samaria:
They prophesied by Baal
And caused My people Israel to err.
14 Also I have seen a horrible thing in the prophets of Jerusalem:
They commit adultery and walk in lies;
They also strengthen the hands of evildoers,
So that no one turns back from his wickedness.
All of them are like Sodom to Me,
And her inhabitants like Gomorrah.

15 “Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets:

‘Behold, I will feed them with wormwood,
And make them drink the water of gall;
For from the prophets of Jerusalem
[f]Profaneness has gone out into all the land.’ ”

16 Thus says the Lord of hosts:

“Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you.
They make you worthless;
They speak a vision of their own heart,
Not from the mouth of the Lord.
17 They continually say to those who despise Me,
‘The Lord has said, “You shall have peace” ’;
And to everyone who walks according to the [g]dictates of his own heart, they say,
‘No evil shall come upon you.’ ”

18 For who has stood in the counsel of the Lord,
And has perceived and heard His word?
Who has marked His word and heard it?
19 Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord has gone forth in fury—
A violent whirlwind!
It will fall violently on the head of the wicked.
20 The anger of the Lord will not turn back
Until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart.
In the latter days you will understand it perfectly.

21 “I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran.
I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
22 But if they had stood in My counsel,
And had caused My people to hear My words,
Then they would have turned them from their evil way
And from the evil of their doings.

23 “Am I a God near at hand,” says the Lord,
“And not a God afar off?
24 Can anyone hide himself in secret places,
So I shall not see him?” says the Lord;
“Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the Lord.

25 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, ‘I have dreamed, I have dreamed!’ 26 How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart, 27 who try to make My people forget My name by their dreams which everyone tells his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My name for Baal.

28 “The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream;
And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully.
What is the chaff to the wheat?” says the Lord.
29 “Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord,
“And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

30 “Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” says the Lord, “who steal My words every one from his neighbor. 31 Behold, I am against the prophets,” says the Lord, “who use their tongues and say, ‘He says.’ 32 Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” says the Lord, “and tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness. Yet I did not send them or command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all,” says the Lord.

33 “So when these people or the prophet or the priest ask you, saying, ‘What is the [h]oracle of the Lord?’ you shall then say to them, [i]‘What oracle?’ I will even forsake you,” says the Lord. 34 “And as for the prophet and the priest and the people who say, ‘The [j]oracle of the Lord!’ I will even punish that man and his house. 35 Thus every one of you shall say to his neighbor, and every one to his brother, ‘What has the Lord answered?’ and, ‘What has the Lord spoken?’ 36 And the [k]oracle of the Lord you shall mention no more. For every man’s word will be his oracle, for you have perverted the words of the living God, the Lord of hosts, our God. 37 Thus you shall say to the prophet, ‘What has the Lord answered you?’ and, ‘What has the Lord spoken?’ 38 But since you say, ‘The [l]oracle of the Lord!’ therefore thus says the Lord: ‘Because you say this word, “The oracle of the Lord!” and I have sent to you, saying, “Do not say, ‘The oracle of the Lord!’ ” 39 therefore behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you and forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and will cast you out of My presence. 40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.’ ”

Revelation 6 NKJV​

First Seal: The Conqueror​

6 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the [a]seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth​

3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come [b]and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth​

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales[c] in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A [d]quart of wheat for a [e]denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth​

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And [f]power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs​

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances​

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and [g]behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the [h]moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky [i]receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, [j]the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

@shiva82

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The long rain came in, temperatures dropped and grow time is over, its the time of the harvest! Give thanks for the Lord is good and has provided for all our needs. Plants and people are not all that different really. We each go to sleep when its dark and wake up when at the light. Each one of us is living creatures with similar needs and issues, looking to our Maker for the path of life, and we give thanks! :smoke:

2010 Sativa Candy Chunk

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got everything chopped and the tents are packed! Got done at about 4:20 a.m., I survived and I'm back about to start work after about 4 good hours of good sleep. Should be some great drying weather this week until friday, so I think they will do well. Lots of great smells! Will get an update going soon! Got some take home tops for smoke testing!

Yield is great, the buds blew up with all the watering this year! Not much mold thankfully! Plenty of huge healthy flowers to put in the ground! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, it will be free from dew underneath, but be aware that it does restrict airflow, so the flowers/ bag needs to be suspended a few inches below the covering to allow for air circulation. I use big green mesh bags for all the loose small flowers. I just wrap it over the rope to be suspended a few inches below the tarp, other wise the flowers are on branches or if they are big and cut up, they are hung on metal coathangers.

I make a coathanger look like a Christmas wreath. Would be agreat accent though, a wreath of cannabis flowers. :smoke:

Recovery day. Will get some harvest pics soon.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess maybe they need staked, at least starting mid flower. They're supposed to get heavy and fall over at the end. :smoke:

What an amazing year, glad I chopped this week because the next night after harvest it got down to near freezing 33F and the last night was 34F! The smells have really taken off though with the cold weather hitting here and there and warming up then cooling off, i think it helps to mature a more complete resin profile, or at least bring out the terpenes. Watering regularly helps promote healthier resin I think too.

Got some good shots to take home. Smoke has been super potent. Best year ever. Working through the pics. Had to take a day or 2 to rest and recover. I have burnt a couple meals falling asleep, but I'm getting caught up now. Its a passion! Cannabis growing in the woods has its challenges, but it also has its rewards. Very little pest pressure this year, we have tons of wasps, lady bugs, spiders, etc and I owe it all to them and the good Lord's design making this a good year. Found a few budworms but most of them were stunted by the cold and immature thankfully. Not too much mold, been thankful the weather has been pretty cooperative, and except for some of the really high density flower, most of the plants are pretty much mold-free! Yeah buddy!

Lets get down to the plants' level, see if we can understand what they're doing. Puff... Puff...... :smoke:

Where did they all go? They were weathering the storm laying over after the wind. Left them for a day after the rain without checking on them, and they were fine. Weather was sunny and windy so was good for drying them out.

full

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry

full

full

Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush--medicinal indica pine

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

DC x LVPK x HK--light fresh aeromatic kush--Champion plant with very high density flowers with high calyx to leaf ratio and strong woody stems up to the flowers. It didn't even lean. :smoke:

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

Soaking up the sun

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk x Blueberry

full

DC x BB
full

Drying tents. Always a bit of a puzzle. Got it done!

full

Dogs like the shelter. It was warmer under the tarps. They take care not to disturb the harvest.

full

full