What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2023:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Its more yield than 1 big plant because all the little plants make big heads. Hoping to pull 10 lbs. I don't know. This may be over my head this year for harvest. Need to schedule trimmers! Praying for dry weather actually! This much flower to scan over for mold is very tedious!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you, that would be great, pray to the Lord for me! I hope it goes smooth, this is the best garden of my life right now, in 24 years of growing! Supposed to stay warm and not freeze looks like the first half of October! We'll see, keeping my hope in God, and I trust His perfect ways.

My brother finally made an effort to see the garden in like 10 years, and got him a jar. Hoping he can break away from the family and have a vacation camping and trimming with me and the dogs next month.

I need to hang an extra hunting blind tarp or 2 to have more room for drying, and probably will have to put another 5 gal bucket or 2 in the ground to store the jars. I want to keep the old harvest until its gone to make sure I get the seed for stock.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Now is the most difficult part of growing for me, which is having patience and not cutting before it's time. It's so humid where I live that I'm not sure all my plants will make it.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Surprised they made it through the heat! Take a tester bud to smoke on and let it grow as much as you can!

My marine veteran neighbor who trains with me sometimes has had some health conditions and is getting sick several times a day, so I gave him a jar and good pipe to medicate with. He's old school and uses a one-toker. Glad to be able to help, thankful I have good meds to help out. Health conditions are adding up and hoping to get him back on track. Pray for Willy. He's the one who used to be a boxer. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Willy is doing better today after the jar, and he was able to help his daughter when her car broke down! Life is good! Should have enough supply after harvest to provide for him and my brother who has multiple slerosis and really benefits from the medicine.

I'm excited I think the flower this year will have a better potency than before because the plants are so much healthier! There are a couple plants on the corners starting to show yellow leaves, but the rest of the garden looks pretty happy. A Deep Chunk x Blueberry or 2 look like they are starting to get yellow leaves, need to be careful not to overwater there. Its a breaking point and it ends up getting watered from each side.

Really blessed with the weather so far this flower season, hasn't been too rainy, just a little light rain here and there. Mold has been minimal. This week is going to be awesome with every day being sunny and around 80 F high! May have average rain chances next week, but should be able to make it though. Just need to pay attention to determine when to harvest so there is a window of dry weather to dry the crop outdoors before things shut down.

Got a good update with several bud shots. Will be able to see the uniformity in SCC. I am considering continuing to focus on this project in hopes to sell the line to a production grower in the future. I think its pretty close to what they need, and would also work for small indoor growers since most of the stock are keeper plants now! Listening to Blockhead Buds on the Potcast, it sounds like thats what production growers are looking for. Need to try to create more uniformity in structure, and continue to rogue out less desirable phenotypes. :smoke:

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

ES x L

full

Deep Chunk x Blueberry

full

DC x BB

full

DC x BB--Smells like Blueberries!

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

DC x LVPK x HK--dense flower plant with the mold spot is shooting out buds!

full

Paradise Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paradise Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

Deep Chunk x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

DC x LVPK x HK

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pine Tar Kush-- smelling more fruity than fuel, will be a nice potent cerebral indica smells like! :smoke:

full

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

SCC-- 2 of the plants have this distinct phenotype. A medical indica resin profile with an open loose flower structure. Flower bracts are coated with resin especially along margin

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sativa Candy Chunk-- Flower from previous plant. Open structure resinous medical indica

full

SCC-- top of same plant

full

SCC- 3 sisters one of which is the blockhead beast plant on left. (3 sisters were just 3 females that are spaced close together at the back of the garden and all are the tallest plants.

full

SCC

full

SCC- 3 sister plant on left

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sativa Candy Chunk

full

SCC

full

SCC

full

SCC- one of the plants that were a little roughed up after watering. Kind of weak stemmed

full

SCC-- Good resin coated flowers though! :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Isaiah 65 NKJV​

The Righteousness of God’s Judgment​

65 “I was sought by those who did not ask for Me;
I was found by those who did not seek Me.
I said, ‘Here I am, here I am,’
To a nation that was not called by My name.
2 I have stretched out My hands all day long to a rebellious people,
Who walk in a way that is not good,
According to their own thoughts;
3 A people who provoke Me to anger continually to My face;
Who sacrifice in gardens,
And burn incense on altars of brick;
4 Who sit among the graves,
And spend the night in the tombs;
Who eat swine’s flesh,
And the broth of [a]abominable things is in their vessels;
5 Who say, ‘Keep to yourself,
Do not come near me,
For I am holier than you!’
These [b]are smoke in My nostrils,
A fire that burns all the day.

6 “Behold, it is written before Me:
I will not keep silence, but will repay—
Even repay into their bosom—
7 Your iniquities and the iniquities of your fathers together,”
Says the Lord,
“Who have burned incense on the mountains
And blasphemed Me on the hills;
Therefore I will measure their former work into their bosom.”

8 Thus says the Lord:

“As the new wine is found in the cluster,
And one says, ‘Do not destroy it,
For a blessing is in it,’
So will I do for My servants’ sake,
That I may not destroy them all.
9 I will bring forth descendants from Jacob,
And from Judah an heir of My mountains;
My elect shall inherit it,
And My servants shall dwell there.
10 Sharon shall be a fold of flocks,
And the Valley of Achor a place for herds to lie down,
For My people who have sought Me.

11 “But you are those who forsake the Lord,
Who forget My holy mountain,
Who prepare a table for [c]Gad,
And who furnish a drink offering for [d]Meni.
12 Therefore I will number you for the sword,
And you shall all bow down to the slaughter;
Because, when I called, you did not answer;
When I spoke, you did not hear,
But did evil before My eyes,
And chose that in which I do not delight.”

13 Therefore thus says the Lord God:

“Behold, My servants shall eat,
But you shall be hungry;
Behold, My servants shall drink,
But you shall be thirsty;
Behold, My servants shall rejoice,
But you shall be ashamed;
14 Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart,
But you shall cry for sorrow of heart,
And wail for [e]grief of spirit.
15 You shall leave your name as a curse to My chosen;
For the Lord God will slay you,
And call His servants by another name;
16 So that he who blesses himself in the earth
Shall bless himself in the God of truth;
And he who swears in the earth
Shall swear by the God of truth;
Because the former troubles are forgotten,
And because they are hidden from My eyes.

The Glorious New Creation​

17 “For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or [f]come to mind.
18 But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
For behold, I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing,
And her people a joy.
19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
And joy in My people;
The voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her,
Nor the voice of crying.

20 “No more shall an infant from there live but a few days,
Nor an old man who has not fulfilled his days;
For the child shall die one hundred years old,
But the sinner being one hundred years old shall be accursed.
21 They shall build houses and inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 They shall not build and another inhabit;
They shall not plant and another eat;
For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people,
And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labor in vain,
Nor bring forth children for trouble;
For they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the Lord,
And their offspring with them.

24 “It shall come to pass
That before they call, I will answer;
And while they are still speaking, I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
The lion shall eat straw like the ox,
And dust shall be the serpent’s food.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,”
Says the Lord.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tops are pretty much ready on most of them! In the shaded side of the garden, there are several plants with flowers that are heavy and pulling over the plants, and I should have staked them last week after the heavy watering, as they were beginning to lean. Well when I went to water, several were leaning and in my way, so they got beat up a little bit and the top broke on a few of them. So had to take a few tops and shorter plants that got thrashed a little. Thankfully the buds didn't fall in the mud!

So we have buds hanging on the fence right now waiting to be trimmed and put under the tarp. Happy harvest!

Will let the remaining plants ripen until early to mid October weather permitting. Smells really good, lots of terpene-rich flower this year! Most of the plants are in the sun and are strong enough to remain upright.

At least I can inspect the flowers on some of them now that they're endoing over toward the ground! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a few we needed to harvest. I kind of regret not staking the plants before watering, but it was dry, and should have been done last weekend. Some of them that were leaning got kind of thrashed since they had to be moved around for watering, so the tops got cut on those. Also removed some small plants that were shaded after their top got the stem broken and there wasnt much left to ripen.

There is still coverage in the shady area thankfully, and now its spaced about right at 2 ft apart! Will be good to got more air flow for the big plants and get a start on harvest. Although, forecast calls for likely rain tomorrow and wed with the potential for a half inch. They should be alright having a couple days to dry beforehand.

After this little wet spell for a couple days, weather warms back up to upper 70,'s to 80F with sunny dry conditions for the rest of the 2 week forecast! May start to cut a week into Oct to take advantage of the dry weather for the harvesting process. I think later in the month it may begin to get wet. Usually takes about 1-2 weeks to dry outdoors.

Leroy guarding the crop

full

Tree works best for a stake-- very hard to find stakes long enough. Have to keep the plants upright. The sunny plants are fine, its the more shady ones are lanky with smaller stems.

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, after 1 weeks the stems usually don't snap at the flower, but at 2 weeks it can be a little on the dry side, but 2 weeks is usually about right. High humidity at night helps slow the drying process and promotes curing, but at the risk of mold if they can't dry fast enough in those big buds. Cut them up so most of the big flowers are only 2 buds at a time, maybe 3, and they are hanging lower down suspended on clothes hangers to help improve airflow and drying.

Humidity will be pretty high tomorrow night through wednesday with rain likely. Will get dry and sunny by wed afternoon/ thursday, so the flowers should be able to dry without an issue. Just have to make sure they are under the canopy and not getting wet.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leroy is my wild little hunting dog. He's trained like a circus dog though, and he cleans up everything. Very loving little buddy, he likes to make friends and he smiles when he comes up to you. Unique personality, grew up on my ex's farm for a couple years always loose before I got him. Bad bad Leroy Brown is where he got his name. He's toned down now. :smoke:

Getting a little rain tomorrow night may be 0.75-1.0 inch so will need to be doing more extensive mold scouting. Will try to let the ripen as long as possible, and it looks like the weather will dry out after a mostly overnight rain, so I think they'll make it through. Healthy plants are more tolerant against mold.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rain came in today, but its going to be pretty brief, just a couple hours thankfully. Tomorrow and the rest of the forecast has sun and after a couple days will be 80 every day, so should dry out and be be perfect ripening weather. Going for a record year even though we had to cut some of the shade plants early.

I think what happened is the shade plants, I left a little more dense plant spacing so they would yield well being smaller. The issue that came up was they ended up being more lanky and weak stemmed due to having less sun, and they are having a difficult time holding up the big heavy flowers. Need to take time to scout for stakes and do it right next time.

This recent batch of flower from the garden has great sharp terpenes, so will be fine that it was cut early. I think the watering and feeding correctly has made them more potent than last year. Yield won't be bad either!

Going to start watering less because its now autumn with short days and cooler temperatures. May have to adjust summer watering volume in the future though becuase this is the 2nd plant with root rot. I need to dig a trench I think to help that side of the garden drain water better. Also need to be careful watering not to over-water there.:smoke: