What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Wrong thread, there is no frankincense in those seeds. You fell victim to a cunning name game just like the suckers that bought his Roadkill skunk that wasnt. You will have to take it to his forum where he will either ignore you, berate you or blow smoke up your ass.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7660222&postcount=45

Poor fire didn't like my response to him in a thread 12 hours ago so he has sent me a bunch of rude messages calling me names and has decided to turn troll.

Have you grown either variety fire/HidingintheHazes?

I didn't think so, keep talking about things you don't know about - it looks good on you. ;) Multiple reports of Skunk in the RKS and Incense in the Frank's and Simply Irresistible.... then again, those people grew the seeds to come to their conclusions.

~~

Bigherb I haven't forgotten you; I am not trying to ignore you, I've been dealing with a death of a family member so aside from keeping up with posts about orders I haven't had much time. My apologies.

Nice looking plant e.T. How many weeks to go?

e.T

Thanks chimera. Should be done early November.

20161008_082850.jpg

Thcvhunter

Veteran
e.T., you've been my hero sonce I started checking out forums years ago.
Bravo.

Condilences and loving vibes, Chim

DG greener

So someone I know had the piff cut 12 weeker dominican cat so the thing is his brother is the one who had it got popped so my boy goes to another place where there was some plants so he took whatever he could from there and finished flowering it out but he didn't know how to clone or grow so he didn't take cuts I find out way after that it's the cut because we sample the bud and it's legit piff so now I'm having him talk to his brother in jail to see if we can get another cut from his guys what a mission this going to be but worth it something about he got it from Miami.. well let me see because he thinks there's someone else he did things with here in my town and might have the cut hopefully I get my hands on it.also find out where the shit comes from what plant and what haze is it what breed or breeder I want full details who first grew it and all

lookin famliar

lookin famliar

I like to research sativas I have never tried, specifically landraces but this week I was looking over Piff and ran across this: https://www.instagram.com/p/--G6HyShNJ/

Damn, grew it outdoors right here in Washington state, have to find some... Bam! 2 minute walk out my back door and there it is.https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68548&pictureid=1629349

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68548&pictureid=1629348
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68548&pictureid=1629346

Haven't sampled yet, will test the ceiling this afternoon.
nice find

Trich_Tyson

Well well well boys. My mans just came thru with a nice sack of the block work. The 06 puff. Came out the heights. Little more dense than it used to be but one look and one sniff brought me back. I'll take a pic when I get home. So psyched was just talking about the poff on another board too

Trich_Tyson

I'm not so good at pics... got some decent pics but the upload fucked em up. oh well.. you get the point

couldn't believe it was back around. One of the boys just got out of the pen and here it is. anybody else still getting this stuff out here?

smells, looks, tastes, and breaks up just like it used to.. peeled some apart for a pic.

from the heights.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G day TT

Looks like early chopped NL Hz or G13 Hz to me .
Too many red hairs to be properly mature .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Trich_Tyson

Dunno what strain it is. The block work has always been covered in red hair. One of the defining characteristics. at least of the stuff we always got. Probably early tho. It is commercial and it doesn't look like any Amber. If it's a 12+ week strain I'm sure it's down at 10 or so.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
smile.gif
Ya gotta read the last 100 pages!
Frankincense..like a church apparently..

What smell and taste does the Piff have?

that is common sense you use. respect LostTribe. everybody says the room smells like incense after burning the herb(which is case with moste hazes LOL).. but how does it taste?? like incense? does anybody eat real incense? or church:biggrin: i have never tasted church lol

Trich_Tyson

Smell is spicy, woody, insence with a touch of citrus in the way back

Taste is spicy and woody. Buzz is up but far from racy. Productive. When all we could get was piff in high school if smoke 8 L's a day and never nod out. Be fine at school and do shit when I got home. Once the kush and sour hit the scene I was sleeping in class. Napping at home etc. so glad it seems to be back. And it seems like quality has improved a bit. Just a bit denser than it used to be. We used to break down a $400 zip into 750 in dub sacks. We would fluff the nugs before bagging. Clothes pin a stack of dub bags to my boxers. Smoked for free and paid for gas. Thems were the days