What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

I don't run any sort of co2 supplementation at all.

I was making wine before I started growing weed, so I had four buckets running all the time anyway.

I drink a bucket a week, so I should be generating shit load of CO2. Lol

I figured putting one in the closet could only help and probably couldn't hurt.

PCBuds

The three sprouts have all leaned over.

I figure they're resting they're necks after being all rolled up inside a seed. Lol

PCBuds

I don't have a 1/16th teaspoon, so I was guestimating.

I finally watered it down enough for a flush.
I figured just wash the nute solution through with proper PPM & PH.

PCBuds

I poured it in right on the stock to wash it through.

She's looking kinda droopy so I'm not going to give her anymore.

The lights are on 24/7 so it's not like she's getting ready to sleep

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My space is 11 x 4 x7with 2 hlg rspec LEDs. 1 550 1 600
the plant in the front tray on the right yielded 6.5z. From a 2 gallon pot of coco.
picture.php

PCBuds

My space is 11 x 4 x7with 2 hlg rspec LEDs. 1 550 1 600
the plant in the front tray on the right yielded 6.5z. From a 2 gallon pot of coco.View Image

I'm confused.
Are you talking inches or feet?

And are you saying 1150 Watts from the 120 VAC outlet?

My space measures 21 inches by 21 inches square, by 4 feet tall. My entire grow, including fans, draws less than 240 Watts from the outlet.

How many of my spaces would fit inside your space?

How many plants do you have in your space?
Are they all sharing the same 1150 Watts?

SuperBadGrower

More food. Just feed 1.2 or 1.6 EC or whatever until the runoff matches the input EC and watch it explode. (1 EC = 500 ppm)
73 F is on the low side with leds,, this can cause yellowing too, but I don't think so here, this looks like pure deficiency
But then again I believe you amended with worm castigns?

Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Yes those measurements are in feet. And yes it's more like 1080 watts from a 120v plug. I have the lights running off a switch box to a single timer. The 2 lights are 1 over each tray . I have 2 3x3 trays in the room for runoff. I shoot for 9 to 16 plants per tray depending on the pot size I run. If it's 1 gallons there's usually around 16. 2 gallons 9nplants.

PCBuds

More food. Just feed 1.2 or 1.6 EC or whatever until the runoff matches the input EC and watch it explode. (1 EC = 500 ppm)
73 F is on the low side with leds,, this can cause yellowing too, but I don't think so here, this looks like pure deficiency
But then again I believe you amended with worm castigns?

I started with the feeding a bit late.
I was worried about putting it on too strong.

I turned up my furnace a bit, but I don't want to put extra heat in the closet.

The worm castings were in my last grow.
I did reuse my grow media but the worm castings were probably used up.

I'll make some stronger nute solution and start feeding her more.

PCBuds

I mixed up some nute solution at 725 PPM and poured about 250 ml around the stalk.

My window plants are all standing up.

PCBuds

Yes those measurements are in feet. And yes it's more like 1080 watts from a 120v plug. I have the lights running off a switch box to a single timer. The 2 lights are 1 over each tray . I have 2 3x3 trays in the room for runoff. I shoot for 9 to 16 plants per tray depending on the pot size I run. If it's 1 gallons there's usually around 16. 2 gallons 9nplants.

You're doing way better than me.
My last grow was only about .85 grams per Watt.

PCBuds

window plants are coming along...

The closet plant is doing okay but its growth has slowed down.

She's probably suffering from the lack of nutrients, as well as the transplant, where she lost a bunch of roots, and she's also gone from 5 SILs at a few inches away while she was on the window sill, to being in the closet now with the lights at 2 feet above her.

She's already been through a lot of crap in her short life.
I'm sure she'll recover but I may have stunted her by a couple of weeks or more.

She's 25 days old today and she's supposed to be a 7-week plant from seed to harvest.
That's not gonna happen. Lol