What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

I just took a close look and the tips of the new growth look a bit like nute burn.

So I watered down my nute solution to 440 PPM and PHed it back to 6.3, then washed half a bottle through at the stalk.

I'm a bit afraid of foliar feeding because I've never really done it and I always overdo stuff, especially as I'm learning.

I'm trying my hardest to try to slow down and give an adjustment time to happen, while I try to be more observant.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Can I ask how you made and feminized the seeds?

I know very little about that subject.

I started the Sugar Black Rose auto from Delicious Seeds and when it started showing pre-floweres I started spraying it with colloidal silver (CS) daily for about three weeks until pollen sacks form.

About three weeks after starting the Sugar Black Rose auto I started the female plants. In this case it was a Dark Devil F2 given to me by Mr.Sparkle.

The pollen was collected from the male and manually applied to the female with a paint brush.

PCBuds

I remember looking into it a bit and thought I could make my own colloidal silver solution using my silver dollar from 1965 , and a power supply.

I even bought a few packs of some chemical to try to reverse a female.

I forget the name of the chemical? (and I can't read Chinese. Lol)

PCBuds

I'm almost finished making my cannabutter.
6 hours in the slow cooker.
Now it's into the fridge to harden.

I'll make the fudge tomorrow.

PCBuds

I think I've decided what I'm going to do.

My closet plant is a CandyCane Autoflower, so I'm going to harvest her on Christmas Day, then toss her into the slow cooker and make CandyCane fudge for New Year's Eve !!

Then I'll grow one of ReikoX's seeds in the closet.

I will make my New Year's Resolution to be to grow my best plant Ever!!

PCBuds

Dude your cannabutter looks kinda dark and as if it had perlite in it :biglaugh:

Lol

I didn't know what color it was supposed to be.
It's my second batch and it's the same color as my first.

I did notice that I could taste the weed flavor in my fudge but I kinda liked the taste.

PCBuds

My window plants are doing fine, but the outside plants are leaning towards the middle.

I could bend the outer bulbs out more but then the middle bulbs would end up being lower than the outer ones.

I'm just going to ignore it.

I'm wondering how these three are going to end up.
I figure that I can only expect about 60 grams total for the three plants with only 60 Watts of light?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I've noticed that my plants always take longer growth wise when I start them in huge pots. That's why I start in small beer cups and transplant up . Once the roots hit the bottom of the beer cups, they really take off.